AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Holy crap that's bad... I could be a the most powerful being in the universe and still get fucked over by a no name criminal on the streets because the events are programed for you to lose every time. Wow...
Oh you never saw the threads before the millionaire was patched...

Not all of the events are like that though. There's quite a fair bit of them that are good so I believe it evens out, plus as I said, you can just reload and disable any bullshit event that you come across in the config.

The main author for the game accepted pretty much all the events that people submitted for a while, which is why things are the way they are, and 9/10 of the events when you explore end in rape if you send a girl.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Either I have the wrong version but a lot of dialogues are still untranslated. I decided to meet Remilia and it was all moonrunes.

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Also, don't ever expect dialogue to be translated, it's a major pain in the ass that most of the translators don't want to deal with. Get comfortable with using TA if you can't read runes and you will get what they say most of the time.

Alarkus

Dec 22, 2018
Hey there, I'm new to eratohok and wanted to try out the traslation aggregator but I can't manage to make it work. I open the clipboard with contr+c copy/paste the text onto the "original text" window but all I get are error messages. In the google window for example I get "unrecognized response received". If anybody could help me I would be very gratefull.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Hey there, I'm new to eratohok and wanted to try out the traslation aggregator but I can't manage to make it work. I open the clipboard with contr+c copy/paste the text onto the "original text" window but all I get are error messages. In the google window for example I get "unrecognized response received". If anybody could help me I would be very gratefull.
I haven't used TA in years and don't have an answer, but your question led me to interesting reads that might help you:
(TA's readme and links)
(what's JMdict)
I can suggest you install the newest TA version, at least.

Нere is version 1.27.5.
Oh. So the version number is in eraTohoK-master\ERB\口上\148 隠岐奈口上\read me.txt :unsure: Of course.

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
eh, there's no need to use ctrl+c. Run the games using the anchor, go to Help -> Settings -> Clipboard and enable copy to clipboard, tweak the other settings to your liking. On TA, you just need to enable auto clipboard translations.

And that's it, with each click the contents of the game are sent to be translated on TA.

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Two things. First, don't use the wiki for downloads, they are outdated most of the time, use the git.

Second, your AV is throwing a fit for nothing, if for some reason you don't trust it, the whole thing is open source, you are free to compile the anchor by yourself.

Reactions: Rieekan

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Two things. First, don't use the wiki for downloads, they are outdated most of the time, use the git.
I check the wiki once a month to see if Eratoho K updated. The download like also tells you when it was updated. Currently 13.10.2020.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Hey, I didn't know TohoK was here. Why was the thread updated though? Major update or something?

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
What the hell, how is this completed? Couple months ago this game just got a massive rework, not to mention that 90% of the characters still remain mostly untranslated.

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a changelog somewhere? I downloaded this over a year ago, would be nice to know what has changed since then or if it's just bug fixing/translation.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes