Deadocelot

Sep 3, 2018
How do I prevent other nations from dog piling me with rumors? Is the system broken? Everyone hates me by turn 5.

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
This looks really fun. I'll wait a bit more before playing it, though. This reminds me of HHS+ and how it is "completed" but still in development. Although, to be honest, the hype will probably make me download and play it as soon as I post this.

fnaggers

May 8, 2020
Question, are the girls randomly generated or unique?
The girls are unique, but you can randomly generate characters if you believe a run is going to "expend" the supply of 2hus.
Their uniqueness is mostly limited to consistent character traits that they possess in any new play-through. These traits modulate behavior and mimic how the girl should look and behave based on the lore. Some may also have extra settings activated only in certain modes, for example: there's an option to have every girl start virgin or have sexual experience, and the degree to which they will have sexual experience when enabled can be set to be based on fan speculation on their modesty and personality, or a random draw. Most of the toho eragames have shared databases for these sorts of things that have been refined over time.
Certain characters, often "popular" ones, have (truly) unique dialogue and events. These events are mostly untranslated, however, and may be disabled by default, or indeed gutted from most English releases.

Reactions: LurkerFrontCenter

Tudor337

Jun 14, 2017
Ok so maybe I am being dumb but i am curious this page downloads the Master is there a specific place I need to go to get the game(s)? and is there a specific version I need to get for the games the wiki links to a github and the Git of the game by the author is all in Japanese just a tad confused. I dled from the Nopy Link looking into it I think AV might have taken offense to the application I see that at least one other person has had this problem I'm gonna see if I can fix it this way but might need to know if there is another way to maybe make my own or something.

Last edited:

DL 16

Jul 1, 2019
This looks really fun. I'll wait a bit more before playing it, though. This reminds me of HHS+ and how it is "completed" but still in development. Although, to be honest, the hype will probably make me download and play it as soon as I post this.
Hi there,
The original Japanese game is probably not updated anymore.
The current English version is translated on a voluntary basis, so there is no schedule for updates.
However, if you download the latest version from the site I described below,
you may find, as I did, that the interface is incredibly versatile (and daunting for first-time players).

As for the gameplay, well...you ever played Mount and Blade: Warband?
Starting a kingdom, losing it, join another kingdom, start a rebellion...
That's the gist of it, when you're not busy brainwashing, romancing, or recruiting harem members.

Though the downside is that the combat isn't super so all you get is auto-resolve.

And there is a custom character feature for you to design, save, and insert characters from various wholesome VNs into the game.

Ok so maybe I am being dumb but i am curious this page downloads the Master is there a specific place I need to go to get the game(s)? and is there a specific version I need to get for the games the wiki links to a github and the Git of the game by the author is all in Japanese just a tad confused. I dled from the Nopy Link
To find the latest english version, you can go to the original website where it is updated.
-Search "era games".
-Find the link named "Era Wiki - Eragames".
-If you scroll down in the site and see a column for "Latest builds", you're at the right place. You can download the latest zipped master version there.

DL 16

Jul 1, 2019
How do I prevent other nations from dog piling me with rumors? Is the system broken? Everyone hates me by turn 5.
It depends on who you were attacking and what you've been doing with your prisoners.
It also depends on the difficulty you're playing at.

Personally, I like to spread as many rumors about everyone else so that every faction in-game eventually hate each other.
If I see a big faction forming, I dump some thousands to lower their reputation and cause everyone else to target them.

You can try Diplomacy and send money to neighboring kingdoms, or use the "cashless" option. I usually never bother though; it is inevitable that by about 15 turns everyone has something to say about my factory.
So I let them form alliances and then turtle up; they throw waves of soldiers at me and I capture the officers they leave behind.

Getting 1.5k negative relations is pretty normal, just try to make sure everyone else has that same reputation too, since the game also lets you view how other nations see their neighbors.
Even if your kingdom gets destroyed, you'll likely be recruited into another kingdom and start again with relationships the staying the same.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

DL 16

Jul 1, 2019
Okay so how the hell would i go about freeing captured commanders from special factions? An independent Commander was staying in my land and got captured.
I'm not sure if it will work, but maybe go to Punishment>Release (located next to Exile)>Click the name of the captured officer.

If all else fails, use cheats by going to Settings>click the star symbols next to "All sorts of options are available here">edit individual characters>click "Other" at the bottom and change their captive status at the top of the screen.

Reactions: Ozzymandias

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
I'm not sure if it will work, but maybe go to Punishment>Release (located next to Exile)>Click the name of the captured officer.

If all else fails, use cheats by going to Settings>click the star symbols next to "All sorts of options are available here">edit individual characters>click "Other" at the bottom and change their captive status at the top of the screen.
Thanks for the advice, its not something so critical i would have to cheat it, it just feels like there has to be a way to recover your generals from getting gangraped if not for the constant ntr at least cause its a dumb way to lose high rank generals to a random event.

Nov 13, 2017
The girls are unique, but you can randomly generate characters if you believe a run is going to "expend" the supply of 2hus.
Their uniqueness is mostly limited to consistent character traits that they possess in any new play-through. These traits modulate behavior and mimic how the girl should look and behave based on the lore. Some may also have extra settings activated only in certain modes, for example: there's an option to have every girl start virgin or have sexual experience, and the degree to which they will have sexual experience when enabled can be set to be based on fan speculation on their modesty and personality, or a random draw. Most of the toho eragames have shared databases for these sorts of things that have been refined over time.
Certain characters, often "popular" ones, have (truly) unique dialogue and events. These events are mostly untranslated, however, and may be disabled by default, or indeed gutted from most English releases.
Thanks for going in depth. I think I'll give it a shot!

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
The original Japanese game is probably not updated anymore.
The current English version is translated on a voluntary basis, so there is no schedule for updates.
However, if you download the latest version from the site I described below,
you may find, as I did, that the interface is incredibly versatile (and daunting for first-time players).
Many thanks for the info. I'm looking through the wiki and learning how to properly get started. I'm also looking through the /hgg/ thread because it seems to be good. It's still a bit troublesome to find information on what exactly some of the games are, but I suppose I can start with this one and see if I actually like it before trying the other ones.
I agree that the interface is somewhat daunting. Just looking at the second screenshot is giving me a headache, but I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and play this type of game more often, so I don't mind. I think it's actually charming.
That being said, I have a few questions:
1 - How long is this game?
2 - What about replayability?
3 - About the translation, what exactly is the untranslated "flavor text" mentioned so often? Some people seem to include dialogue in that category, but I think it depends on the type of dialogue.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Many thanks for the info. I'm looking through the wiki and learning how to properly get started. I'm also looking through the /hgg/ thread because it seems to be good. It's still a bit troublesome to find information on what exactly some of the games are, but I suppose I can start with this one and see if I actually like it before trying the other ones.
I agree that the interface is somewhat daunting. Just looking at the second screenshot is giving me a headache, but I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and play this type of game more often, so I don't mind. I think it's actually charming.
3 - About the translation, what exactly is the untranslated "flavor text" mentioned so often? Some people seem to include dialogue in that category, but I think it depends on the type of dialogue.
1 - Probably a few hours, it depends on if you just gun it to unify the map or to romance the characters for fun.
2 - Fairly repayable I feel. You can play as a different gender or as an existing character, or on a different map. The random events can also pop up differently and there's enough you probably wont see them all. Dialogue and the sex "scenes" get a bit repetitive though if you've seen or done them before.
3 - This is a hard one to answer. The game is fully playable, but the character might chime in with some flavor text moon runs or an event might not be fully translated. Some bios are also only partially translated but its mostly things like this unit is good for this role.

DL 16

Jul 1, 2019
Thanks for the advice, its not something so critical i would have to cheat it, it just feels like there has to be a way to recover your generals from getting gangraped if not for the constant ntr at least cause its a dumb way to lose high rank generals to a random event.
Oh sorry, I misread your question. I thought you were asking how to free a prisoner of your own. Though cheats can free any prisoner.
Okay, if a special faction captured someone, I think they tend to appear in the Slave Market and you can buy them from there.
I'm not sure if you can use Diplomacy to negotiate some ransom with a special faction.

(Personally, I turn off all special factions. They tend to get in the way of your personal goals and their instant unstoppable capture events are unfair).

DL 16

Jul 1, 2019
1. I've been playing for over a year and have never completed one game, though that's because I play on higher difficulties and focus on training characters instead of conquering territory. But as a sandbox game, it can really take as long as you want.

2. Loads, especially if you create custom characters and explore the full potential of the shop drugs merchandise and hidden interactive abilities.

3. What I presume flavor text means is the speech from characters when you interact with them. For example, if you offer alcohol to Remilia she says something like "I prefer it red." It probably includes text when you have conversations or skill training with them, though I'm not sure if it includes pregnancy or orgasm text.
For these kinds of text, not all characters are translated, and not all characters even have them.

For example, some have made brave efforts to translate Seija but it seems her speech remains a challenge to interpret (you might guess why).
And more popular characters such as Marisa have little if any flavor text. (Possibly to avoid offending any perception of the character). "Fringe" characters such as Wakasagihime, Koakuma, and Raiko have a lot of it and are almost, if not fully, translated.

That being said, *character events* which most characters have are extremely likely to have already been translated, as long as the version you are playing is the latest.

Durza

Aug 12, 2016
Didn't really expect this to be here. It's been years (2017) since I played it, even if I'm more familiar with the Time Stop version.
Nice.

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone know how i can get this game to run:

I'm trying my damndest to play it but all it says after booting up is "This is game/eng-development branch. Any bugs should be fixed in the respective branch."

Edit: Okay, if anyone wants to try this game out, just wait a bit, it'll eventually start (if it doesn't crash that is).

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes