Regula

Jan 22, 2018
This game has important life lessons, never trust anyone who isn't madly in love with your cock. Also there are plenty of other Era games out there to try that do different things. In Eramegaten you stomp around the Shin Megami Tensei universe in JRPG style, so not quite what you're looking for but well worth a shot.
Another very important lesson is : Never trust Seija in particular. Dang bitch always revolts no matter how much I break her.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Not sure if this fits what you mean but in TohoK you have the option to start as a wanderer rather than as part of any faction, there isn't much to do in this state and your main options are just to train, interact with other wanderers or try to get in the good grace of other factions but the option does exist. An adventurer mode like dwarf fortress is unlikely to exist as the game doesn't simulate down to the same level.
Yeah that's why I said it would be perfect if it had one. The wanderer mode leaves a lot to be desired but that's just fine. The game seems to be more centered around you being a ruler anyway. Maybe we can expect something cool when the steam version of dwarf fortress appears :p

fnaggers

May 8, 2020
A game like this with dwarf fortress-esque adventure mode would be brilliant. Or perhaps just a mod for df that adds nsfw bits
It's not exactly "like this," but eratohoTW is a granular, player-character insertion into the Touhou world, with a good amount of options for things to do, explore, ways to earn money and the trust/adoration/hatred of the girls. You can spend a lot of time getting good at pseudo-danmaku, or leveling your character's special timestop abilities, or just walk around a lot. In addition, eraMegaten has dungeon-crawling (it's a Megami Tensei clone in era, after all) and eraAS has more of the DF city/populace management feel. There are a few more Roguelike eragames, but they aren't very thoroughly translated, so bring a TL plugin.

Reactions: ZilBorb

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
That sounds like my type of game, any favorites?
W.I.P., Hentai: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-shimmering-horizon-and-cursed-blacksmith-v0-14-ason.41290/
If you can read Japanese:

Pretty much the best site about (non-H) roguelikes/lites:

edit/special mentions:
- Stone Soup, the best roguelike I know of:
- Darkest Dungeon, which took the best out of Rogue, mixed up in a superb lovecraftian narrative

Last edited:

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
My point wasnt really the NTR i dont mind that, the thing is that there is no active way to rescue them, you have to rely on random events to fire so that she can be freed, i would like a more active way even if it screws me over. Games like old school roguelikes have a lot of mechanics to screw you over like curse potions, traps etc, but those can all be prepared for and fixed with the right equipment. Here it feels like i just sit out a timer until she either comes back or appears on the slave market and sitting out timers is uninteractive gameplay in my opinion.
You can abuse the nightcrawl system. Actually it's a winning part of the game.
1) Get the greatest girls
2) Lose them
3) Wait ~6 turns till they surrender to the special faction and become an officer. The maximum number of turns is hardcapped even for MC and sometimes events grabs them and force surrender immediatly
4) Nightcrawl to them and bring them back as a slave
5) Trade them back as enemy captured officer for troops/economy
6) Repeat each turn :D Untill you win with only one city.

Tips:
-Reset girls special faction surrender traits for 100k if you want to use them as officers. Tho you cant reset this traits on MC but anyway they dont do anything to him/her.
-Abdicate your faction to one of your girls. Be hired by a special faction, execute 8 s.faction girls, brand their Boss to have an obedient slave to visit you in Diplomatic screen + to have a free access to all faction owned girls in Guided crawl action. Imprison all enemy girls. Transfer (Give captive - why does this action even exist?) all imprisoned girls some cities etc. to your faction. Return back to your girls and take back control of your faction. This abuse is ridiculous and i believe it should be fixed or to have an option to turn off the mercenary role for a player -_-

Last edited:

Dequinoz

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone know how the political power rating is calculated? Like what is contributing to it? Only the politics score?

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone know how the political power rating is calculated? Like what is contributing to it? Only the politics score?
the same way singing and cooking does - the character need to be free from Unit formation or officer town ocupation. Which means that the character shouldnt be interacting with anything on the map during map phase. For this you want as much non fighting girls as possible (with low ambition, and no talking freaks like Okina. Keep her imprison at all times). Also note that cooking passively increase economy this way, economy is the most valuable stat since it also increase the soft cap max army size. And singing increase the everyday troop recruit numbers

Last edited:

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
How do you use the sperm injector?
dont know. forgot to test it.
try filling the condom with sperm, then take it off, and try to make the injector interaction (dont know who is the actor either. might be the need to force the girl to do it on herself) and i think this should be done during one sex session since i couldnt find the item such as "filled condom"

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Being hated by basically everyone is either an update or something I never saw. Usually by mid-game most of the girls are in love with me. In fact, I ganked most of the enemy officers because half the Touhou universe fell in love with me. I've also never had a girl revolt against me, and I've captured at least 4 other factions simply because their leader had the hots for me. Except for a few placed I had to blitz through, most of the girls just gave up because they wanted to fuck more.

After that I made it a personal goal to knock everyone up.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
I have some questions
1. How do you get the anal fertility perk? I gave it to someone via debug and it doesn't seem to do anything.
2. What's the point of hypnosis and how do you get the AI to use it?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
1. How do you get the anal fertility perk?
I don't know but maybe being trained by tentacles?
I gave it to someone via debug and it doesn't seem to do anything.
It probably works in a cycle, like normal fertility. Keep an eye out for that and maybe try using a character with fertile semen.
2. What's the point of hypnosis and how do you get the AI to use it?
When characters are under your control they get a huge modifier to their "willingness tests", which makes some things much easier. I'm pretty sure the AI can't use it, except for some events maybe.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Hypnosis makes them more likely but I can't remember if you gain favor for it. I think it might block that which means you can't really get a normal relationship with them because they don't really remember it.

As far as I remember, tentacles are the only ones that effect the ass, as you can impregnate them there.

Papagaio John

Dec 3, 2017
Can the player be captured by other factions when losing a battle if they are also the ruler of their own faction? Kinda want to let my character be captured by tentacles faction and see what happens

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Unless its changed, rulers can't be captured unless they lose their last city
Officers though, including the player, can be captured by special factions.

Also, you can skip all that and start in a special faction as their prisoner.

Papagaio John

Dec 3, 2017
Unless its changed, rulers can't be captured unless they lose their last city
Officers though, including the player, can be captured by special factions.

Also, you can skip all that and start in a special faction as their prisoner.
Are there any requirements for a character to become ruler? Currently trying to abdicate but none of my officers can become ruler

Jul 28, 2017
A question for both eraTohoK and eraTohoTW, can anyone explain the stats in eraTohoTW and also if I want to contribute to the translation, how do I do so?

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes