vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
For the life of me I can't seem to be able to get the Lewd Yama's Paradise even with Shikieiki, despite following everything the guide said. Her anal Sens is up to A, she's a virgin for both holes ( even mouth ) and she's a slave, so why isn't it triggering?
anal need to be lost. Because during the Lewd Yama's Paradise. It mentioned about her anal was (trained).

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I wonder how Jo'on's "curious" event is supposed to work. I have recruited Shion through the beggar event, and despite having a 20% chance of happening, and the fact I had character events x2, on 4 days with lots of RNG scums, I haven't been able to get that event at all. Jo'on was of course foreign and a stranger, but she was a wanderer during the time I did that. Does she need to be an officer from another country for the event to have a chance to happen ?

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
I wonder how Jo'on's "curious" event is supposed to work. I have recruited Shion through the beggar event, and despite having a 20% chance of happening, and the fact I had character events x2, on 4 days with lots of RNG scums, I haven't been able to get that event at all. Jo'on was of course foreign and a stranger, but she was a wanderer during the time I did that. Does she need to be an officer from another country for the event to have a chance to happen ?
Foreigner does mean she is an Officer from Another Country... Does Jo'on have a check mark beside her name...? That means she is already an Acquaintance and no longer at Stranger status...
Make the Character Events Occurrence Multiplier at x10 and Number of Character Events at x10 if you really wanna see them events...

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
I reloaded my autosave and proceeded through making sure not to misclick anything, and it happened again. I reloaded again and cheated my Ambition stat down to 0, and that seemed to fix it. Given that I've been lightly fiddling with the cheat menu I'm inclined to think I bugged something, since the alliance I was in previously owned half the map and wasn't in any situation that would've made me a wanderer.
I just got this to happen as well... It seems that any character with Ambition above 60 will ALWAYS REVOLT in one way or another especially when your Number of Cities hit the 10th one captured/ invaded... It does also trigger even if said character is the one the Player uses... It's most probably a feature if it isn't a bug...

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Foreigner does mean she is an Officer from Another Country... Does Jo'on have a check mark beside her name...? That means she is already an Acquaintance and no longer at Stranger status...
Make the Character Events Occurrence Multiplier at x10 and Number of Character Events at x10 if you really wanna see them events...
Aight, got a problem. I recruited Shion through the beggar event, Jo'on is an Officer who I've never talked to or met before, though she is an Officer from one of my allies ( and yes, the check next to her is greyed out ). I used x10 events occurrence and rate and not once did the Jo'on 'curious' event happen. I'm on the latest version that has been posted on this site, and while it's possible that I'm incredibly unlucky, at that point, it's more than savescumming that I need.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
You have turned on that option that allows RNG to be different every time you load a save right...? If not... then no amount of save scumming will help you...
Actually, I do something different, it's that when I talk to someone, I can change the RNG by selecting at the start or the end ( mostly the end ) to hang out elsewhere. It restarts the RNG in a way and helps me see which options are better, while not erasing the default one. It's especially useful during War Phase.

throwaway5655

Sep 18, 2020
Imagine having the audacity to say your game has the BEST sex system. That's absolutely nuts.
Makes me laugh every time I see it. OP copied it from a list of era-engine games, where it actually made sense. The best sex system [of the era games], the most events [of the era games], the most complete translation [of the era games].
I have no idea why OP did that, or why this is the only era game he uploaded, or why he marked it complete and didn't update it for 3 years.

Reactions: Playfulpetfox

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
Makes me laugh every time I see it. OP copied it from a list of era-engine games, where it actually made sense. The best sex system [of the era games], the most events [of the era games], the most complete translation [of the era games].
I have no idea why OP did that, or why this is the only era game he uploaded, or why he marked it complete and didn't update it for 3 years.
so your saying that this is an inferior version, and theres better translated version out there?
can i just download that from the Era games wiki?

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
great, i was also thinking of trying one of the other Era games but idk which.
Any recomendation?
eraTYPE-MOON is essentially a slave trainer, with TYPE-MOON characters. Would recommend if into the genre and TYPE-MOON's works. It also has a tutorial/glossary, unlike most games, so going through that would be helpful towards most of the era games, since they generally involve the same training system.

eraTohoTW is pretty much a life sim in Gensokyo (Touhou Project setting) with time stop attached to it, wouldn't recommend because of the grind though, though I have heard good things about it.

eraFGO-K is literally the game this thread is for but with FGO instead of touhou.

eraMaou/EX has you play as a Demon Lord, honestly feels barebones and lacking in translation (though really that applies to all of them to some degree). Novel, but doesn't do much with it. Heroes try to assault the base, but part of the game pretty much automates itself anyways, and raids on the surface aren't really anything special.

eraAS is managing a post-apocalyptic city through the training/breeding of girls.

eraAkumaMaid is also a trainer sim, with the gig this time being that it's devils/youkai/supernatural beings. Would recommend.

The best way to describe eraMegaten is a hardcore JRPG that follows Shin Megami Tensei and Persona, with a few other franchises attached in their own events. It's not easy, but probably the most in-depth/complex of all the era games. It does at least explain mechanics and what you're supposed to do though, so there's that. Fair warning, booting up the game takes a minute, though in-game loading is pretty fast.

eraTohoPM is princess maker but with a Touhou character, end goal is to either make your princess beat the Monarch, or succeed in life in other ways. Has explanation section, and is pretty fun, so would recommend at least trying it.

Looking at this, I can tell I've fallen too deep into the rabbit hole, and this is just skimming what I can recall. Oh well.

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
eraTYPE-MOON is essentially a slave trainer, with TYPE-MOON characters. Would recommend if into the genre and TYPE-MOON's works. It also has a tutorial/glossary, unlike most games, so going through that would be helpful towards most of the era games, since they generally involve the same training system.

eraTohoTW is pretty much a life sim in Gensokyo (Touhou Project setting) with time stop attached to it, wouldn't recommend because of the grind though, though I have heard good things about it.

eraFGO-K is literally the game this thread is for but with FGO instead of touhou.

eraMaou/EX has you play as a Demon Lord, honestly feels barebones and lacking in translation (though really that applies to all of them to some degree). Novel, but doesn't do much with it. Heroes try to assault the base, but part of the game pretty much automates itself anyways, and raids on the surface aren't really anything special.

eraAS is managing a post-apocalyptic city through the training/breeding of girls.

eraAkumaMaid is also a trainer sim, with the gig this time being that it's devils/youkai/supernatural beings. Would recommend.

The best way to describe eraMegaten is a hardcore JRPG that follows Shin Megami Tensei and Persona, with a few other franchises attached in their own events. It's not easy, but probably the most in-depth/complex of all the era games. It does at least explain mechanics and what you're supposed to do though, so there's that. Fair warning, booting up the game takes a minute, though in-game loading is pretty fast.

eraTohoPM is princess maker but with a Touhou character, end goal is to either make your princess beat the Monarch, or succeed in life in other ways. Has explanation section, and is pretty fun, so would recommend at least trying it.

Looking at this, I can tell I've fallen too deep into the rabbit hole, and this is just skimming what I can recall. Oh well.
thanks for writing that out. I will probably take a look at the second one.
Have a nice day.

throwaway5655

Sep 18, 2020
eraTYPE-MOON, eraTW, eraFGO-K, eraMaou/EX, eraAS, eraAkumaMaid, eraMegaten, eraTohoPM
I would also mention:
SumiTeru - 100% translated and has nice graphics, more like a VN with gameplay than a typical trainer.
Reverse - Reverse-rape game with limited player input, 100% of gameplay and some trainers translated.
LiG - Simplified, grind-reduced TW. Has a few nice features but I'd rather just cheat past the initial grind cliff in TW.
SQN - Another slave trainer game, only basic gameplay TLed. Comparable to AkumaMaid, better than Type-Moon.
ReverseTentaclePalace - Tentacle Dungeon keeping game. It's hard to break the girls but hard to lose. Playable translation.
People are also translating Kancolle and AdventureWithTentacles but I don't know if they're anywhere worth looking at.

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
I would also mention:
SumiTeru - 100% translated and has nice graphics, more like a VN with gameplay than a typical trainer.
Reverse - Reverse-rape game with limited player input, 100% of gameplay and some trainers translated.
LiG - Simplified, grind-reduced TW. Has a few nice features but I'd rather just cheat past the initial grind cliff in TW.
SQN - Another slave trainer game, only basic gameplay TLed. Comparable to AkumaMaid, better than Type-Moon.
ReverseTentaclePalace - Tentacle Dungeon keeping game. It's hard to break the girls but hard to lose. Playable translation.
People are also translating Kancolle and AdventureWithTentacles but I don't know if they're anywhere worth looking at.
about SumiTeru, theres Fonts you are supposed to install first, but it didnt tell me where... looking at the files i didnt really find any clues either, help?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
There's also GVT - aka Girls Vs Tentacles - where you control up to three magical transforming girls that do battle against tentacle monsters and then get raped.
Which gameplay wise is almost fully translated, but the most of the sex stuff isn't.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I just got this to happen as well... It seems that any character with Ambition above 60 will ALWAYS REVOLT in one way or another especially when your Number of Cities hit the 10th one captured/ invaded... It does also trigger even if said character is the one the Player uses... It's most probably a feature if it isn't a bug...
They don't revolve in love, and you can put off Random Revolts in the event settings. Only one character have a guaranteed revolt that isn't part of this Random Revolts setting.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes