11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Aight, got a problem. I recruited Shion through the beggar event, Jo'on is an Officer who I've never talked to or met before, though she is an Officer from one of my allies ( and yes, the check next to her is greyed out ). I used x10 events occurrence and rate and not once did the Jo'on 'curious' event happen. I'm on the latest version that has been posted on this site, and while it's possible that I'm incredibly unlucky, at that point, it's more than savescumming that I need.
Still have the same problem and I have no idea why or how. I went on one of the Europe scenarios ( in which both Yorigami's are wanderers ), recruited Shion through the 'beggar' event, Jo'on got recruited by another ruler which I'm not allied to, I've never met Jo'on previously nor the ruler, and even when using the 'reset RNG by reload' option, the curious event still won't show. Do I need to recruit Shion while Jo'on already belongs to another country ? Or is the 'curious' event impossible if Jo'on starts as a wanderer ?

throwaway5655

Sep 18, 2020
Aight, got a problem. I recruited Shion through the beggar event, Jo'on is an Officer who I've never talked to or met before, though she is an Officer from one of my allies ( and yes, the check next to her is greyed out ). I used x10 events occurrence and rate and not once did the Jo'on 'curious' event happen. I'm on the latest version that has been posted on this site, and while it's possible that I'm incredibly unlucky, at that point, it's more than savescumming that I need.
Still have the same problem and I have no idea why or how. I went on one of the Europe scenarios ( in which both Yorigami's are wanderers ), recruited Shion through the 'beggar' event, Jo'on got recruited by another ruler which I'm not allied to, I've never met Jo'on previously nor the ruler, and even when using the 'reset RNG by reload' option, the curious event still won't show. Do I need to recruit Shion while Jo'on already belongs to another country ? Or is the 'curious' event impossible if Jo'on starts as a wanderer ?
Conditions for "Curious" are:
-"Curious" hasn't happened yet
-"Make her an officer" was chosen in "Beggar"
-Joon is a noncaptive unmet foreigner
-Shion isn't dead

The logic looks perfect. If you're sure it's fucked somehow post a save where it should trigger and I'll look at it.
You can go into the event file and make the three return statements under the DECISION function RETURN 1, then restore the original file after the event triggers. ERB\口上\149 女苑口上\DAILY\_KOJO_DAILY_K149_物好き.ERB. But it's a tiny and uneventful event, really not worth the effort.

Huhuriu55

Jul 13, 2019
In EraTohoK are there any events that turn my dude into a female ? ik about items but i want it to be non-con if possible

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Conditions for "Curious" are:
-"Curious" hasn't happened yet
-"Make her an officer" was chosen in "Beggar"
-Joon is a noncaptive unmet foreigner
-Shion isn't dead

The logic looks perfect. If you're sure it's fucked somehow post a save where it should trigger and I'll look at it.
You can go into the event file and make the three return statements under the DECISION function RETURN 1, then restore the original file after the event triggers. ERB\口上\149 女苑口上\DAILY\_KOJO_DAILY_K149_物好き.ERB. But it's a tiny and uneventful event, really not worth the effort.
Here's my save. I've succesfully recruited Shion through the 'Beggar' event by choosing 'Make her an officer', I've never once ever met Jo'on and she is an officer for a rival faction which I'm not allied to, Shion is very much alive and I've waited until Jo'on got recruited ( she started as a wanderer ) by Byakuren before getting Shion through the beggar event.

In the save I've given you, every character events but Curious have been disabled, and as you can see, it doesn't want to happen. I bet the event is broken now that I've tried this sequence in every order ( like Shion beggar event and then Jo'on becomes a rival officer, then the opposite, then Shion beggar event and Jo'on remains a wanderer )

I haven't tried the event in which Jo'on starts as an officer because there aren't any maps in which she's an officer and Shion isn't.

Btw, I'm playing a male created character, but I bet it has no influence.

throwaway5655

Sep 18, 2020
In EraTohoK are there any events that turn my dude into a female ? ik about items but i want it to be non-con if possible
An easy way to tell that kind of content is absent is that this hasn't been uploaded to tfgamessite. The only event a bit like that is with Yukari.

I see it now, it's checking Joon's character for the flag from the Beggar event instead of Shion. The fix is SIF KDVAR:対象 -> SIF KDVAR:紫苑. I'll tell JP and their patch will percolate down to the English wiki version sometime this calendar year.

Reactions: 11037AAA

BoltTank

Apr 22, 2018
is there a way to turn off binary saving for eratohoK, cause there is an option to switch to UTF-8 if binary is off but can't disable it in the settings menu. Even if I go in and turn it off in the config file binary is still on in the game

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
side story a bit, when I look at 4chan about EratohoK. What do anon mean by fag95? Are they mean F95zone or there is another website I haven't know?

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
seem like they hate us? Did we do anything to them before or something?
They think F95 people are leeches who only know to use the Download Button and don't contribute to any translation related things... That's what the Discord and the gitgud comments seem to indicate...

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
There are events with the Tentacles and the Outsiders that gives females a dick... Not sure about Males getting vagina though... Tentacles have an event for Males to have Anal Pregnancy if you enabled the Anal Option on Males... If I remember correctly...? Correct me if I'm wrong...

• Haha
Reactions: heerwa2

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
They think F95 people are leeches who only know to use the Download Button and don't contribute to any translation related things... That's what the Discord and the gitgud comments seem to indicate...
but ain't most of the anon do the same? Only few people do the job and the rest is just spamming chat like us?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Well if you've read the ''4chan'' thread then you've seen what happened recently.

Jul 28, 2017
anyone knows where to download the latest version of the game? tried using the eraWiki to download but don't know what the handle for Sapphire registration means....

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
anyone knows where to download the latest version of the game? tried using the eraWiki to download but don't know what the handle for Sapphire registration means....
is kept mostly up to date with stable builds, just scroll to the bottom for the latest
is where you'll find the very latest builds, but I'm not holding your hand through making an account. I believe in you rando

Reactions: Chiral-Sergal
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes