Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
... because you're scanning the same file, if the first one returns a false positive, the same exact file is gonna return a false positive too. Download Malwarebytes and then scan it.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
... because you're scanning the same file, if the first one returns a false positive, the same exact file is gonna return a false positive too. Download Malwarebytes and then scan it.
That's not explaining why so many of VirusTotal's engines scan it as an infected file.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Then just don't play it? If you think it's a virus, then don't play it and leave all of us to our virus that apparently no one else's antivirus software can detect, which makes it either the greatest virus ever, or perhaps the most useless one since it apparently doesn't do anything.

Shinsal

Sep 8, 2018
where do i get the camera and other sex tools like the blindfold and aphrodisiac and stamina pills? I have no idea how to unlock them and googling for it has been fruitless so far I'm already close to conquering the whole map and I haven't even got them

Edit: I'm blind and dumb it's in the Items tab in the Base phase that i somehow ignored

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I'm blind and dumb
Not so much: some people spend their whole life without ever realizing, but you found out in 1 hour! (y) (don't take this seriously :p)

I had it on the tip of my tongue: eramaker. The first game I was trying to remember was erakanon. That should be its rightful home:

d_niel

Jan 21, 2018
Then just don't play it? If you think it's a virus, then don't play it and leave all of us to our virus that apparently no one else's antivirus software can detect, which makes it either the greatest virus ever, or perhaps the most useless one since it apparently doesn't do anything.
Well, Malwarebytes flagged the latest Enumera-anchor.exe as malware - no problem w the earlier versions.
If you wanna be secure wait for a new version, or just download the release from december.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Well, Malwarebytes flagged the latest Enumera-anchor.exe as malware - no problem w the earlier versions.
If you wanna be secure wait for a new version, or just download the release from december.
Finally, someone who actually takes my concerns seriously and gives a proper answer. Thank you. Genuinely. Do you know where I could find the release from December?

d_niel

Jan 21, 2018
Finally, someone who actually takes my concerns seriously and gives a proper answer. Thank you. Genuinely. Do you know where I could find the release from December?
You should download from here bottom of the page.
Little more testing, latest eraMegaten doesnt affected (time limit removed version), but there are reports about popping security warnings.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So wait, you think that this new release is definitely, 100%, a virus, but earlier releases won't be? Your antivirus, as has been stated multiple times now, yours is flagging it because the author is unknown. I just did mine and yeah the newest one is flagged as a virus for some reason. It's most likely not, the repo owners aren't going to upload a virus for no reason

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I already explained this to someone else in a different thread, so I'm just going to copy-paste what I posted there to here in a spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not copy-pasted, it sounds like they added a new? auto-paste-to-clipboard function. Anti-Viruses fucking hate functions that interact with vanilla applications like this. Especially if they come from an unsigned program. That's probably what's causing anti-viruses to flip out at the new version.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
I already explained this to someone else in a different thread, so I'm just going to copy-paste what I posted there to here in a spoiler.

Not copy-pasted, it sounds like they added a new? auto-paste-to-clipboard function. Anti-Viruses fucking hate functions that interact with vanilla applications like this. Especially if they come from an unsigned program. That's probably what's causing anti-viruses to flip out at the new version.
Oh. That explains a lot. I just got pissed the first time because I run almost everything I get here through virustotal.com, and getting called an idiot for being worried when something gets flagged by a service owned by Google as a virus. This is how people should respond, with help and an explaination, instead of saying "You're stupid for being concerned, go fuck yourself." Arcturus.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
I trusted 4chan on this one, if anyone want to bring the virus to this kind of game, they really going to mugged him/her out of misery that's for sure...

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
Oh. That explains a lot. I just got pissed the first time because I run almost everything I get here through virustotal.com, and getting called an idiot for being worried when something gets flagged by a service owned by Google as a virus. This is how people should respond, with help and an explaination, instead of saying "You're stupid for being concerned, go fuck yourself." Arcturus.
not everyone is as freaked out about viruses as you seem to be...
for christ sake Emperor_Arcturus gave normal replies and you are taking it like if he said to you to go "fuck your self"?
or even calling you an idiot?
come on man...

Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Bro, you're spazzing out over nothing. Like first of all, your basis for why virustotal seems trustworthy is flawed. Being owned by Google doesn't mean jack. It's not an actual antivirus. Secondly, it's your responsibility to research whatever the hell you're downloading before hitting the download button. If there's something wrong with a file from October, people would have talked about it. Thirdly, if you're going to rely on the opinion of strangers, be respectful. If you knew what the hell you were doing, you wouldn't be asking in the first place. If they seem to know what they're talking about, listen and ask for clarification when relevant. If you act disrespectfully or speak vaguely, people are likely to do so in turn.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Also Google isn't a company I'd consider trustworthy in the first place, just wanna get my daily fuck google out of the way.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes