Jul 28, 2017
is kept mostly up to date with stable builds, just scroll to the bottom for the latest
is where you'll find the very latest builds, but I'm not holding your hand through making an account. I believe in you rando
thanks for the info on the wiki, never scrolled to the bottom before.... and on the other note, what I want to know is what is the handle mentioned when I am registering for a sapphire account? that is the part I have completely no idea what it wants from me... does it want me to use a VPN or...?

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
anyone knows where to download the latest version of the game? tried using the eraWiki to download but don't know what the handle for Sapphire registration means....
4chan said people on wiki are very lazy. So I guess you have to use Sapphire then.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I did that sapphire and git page registration.
My only question is: Am i doing something wrong or are all those "eng" translations barely translated, except for this one here?
I ususally hit japanese in 2 choices max

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I did that sapphire and git page registration.
My only question is: Am i doing something wrong or are all those "eng" translations barely translated, except for this one here?
I ususally hit japanese in 2 choices max
They vary wildly, though I think Tohok is the most translated. TW and Megaten a both largely translated, after that most will tend to have large parts completely untranslated, but are playable. Luckily era games are pretty easy to hook, just set up translation aggregator and you'll be fine.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
So dumb question but how do I night crawl? All the options are grayed out except a few people?
it's depend on your main character power.
The (P) for point: As the game said itself: It's depend on your Fighting and Strategy.
Grind those thing to get enough point to be (strong enough) to night crawl the person that you want.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
it's depend on your main character power.
The (P) for point: As the game said itself: It's depend on your Fighting and Strategy.
Grind those thing to get enough point to be (strong enough) to night crawl the person that you want.
Aaaaah okay, thanks bud!

zoltrix122

Sep 9, 2017
Great Game But it might have a virus on it as my antivirus is going nuts and its not the software since I went to their site and downloaded the other games they made there no problems from them whatsoever so be careful just in case

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Great Game But it might have a virus on it as my antivirus is going nuts and its not the software since I went to their site and downloaded the other games they made there no problems from them whatsoever so be careful just in case
Two words for ya, open source.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
It's also not a virus and a false positive from your antivirus. Just ran two scans, nothing. False positives are a thing, especially with shitty antivirus software like Norton

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
There's been a new update on the game which you can download on the GitHub. It mainly adds a lot of new Seija events, images of the characters during training / arena and diplomacy and some images for the WBaWC cast, and lots of typo correction, some translations and HUD update ( whether it's for the better or for the worse, you tell me )

Game link* :

Repository link* :

I've seen few issues in this version, most of them being graphical stuff for the text ( like perks not being set in a column correctly in character creation ) and also, the character images no longer being at the bottom right of the screen but at the tippy top ( along with their names and specie ) which I find pretty disappointing.

* : You need to create an account and sign up via Sapphire in order to access the link provided here. It's totally free.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Huh thats weird, must be a bug.
You can play as a custom character by bringing them in to a new game, and then on the map screen chose 'play as existing character' after selecting the faction you joined them to.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Huh thats weird, must be a bug.
You can play as a custom character by bringing them in to a new game, and then on the map screen chose 'play as existing character' after selecting the faction you joined them to.
no i was referring to swapping to a custom character in the middle of a game, but according to the guy that replied you cant do that so i guess it only lets you do that with the premade touhou characters. weird since i played months ago and couldve sworn that was a thing. Wish it would let me atleast swap back to the custom character i was using before hand.

Last edited:

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Okay. I understand the occasional false positive, but I've downloaded this file in the zip from here, the github repository and the gitgud repository, ran them through VirusTotal, and all of them scan through as infected as fuck. Can someone give me a detailed reason as to what's going on there? Because it's not just scanning as "this has some code that malware also has", it scans as a trojan in several of the results.

Reactions: meopun
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes