Jul 28, 2017
Thanks but on another noted, can someone explain what is the EREC on my stats page(TW) stand for? and for the stats such as submission , favor, superiority under the girl's stats page mean, is it good if all continue to go up or ?

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Thanks but on another noted, can someone explain what is the EREC on my stats page(TW) stand for? and for the stats such as submission , favor, superiority under the girl's stats page mean, is it good if all continue to go up or ?
ERECtion maybe?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
What happens in eraTohoK when one of your officer gains the Love, Lover, True Lover, Married, Lewd, Submitted or any other special 'status' abilities ? It says +SLG Gains or +SLG Cap, but what does this mean ? Technique points ( like Fighting, Strategy, Defense ) are earned more easily and faster ?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
What happens in eraTohoK when one of your officer gains the Love, Lover, True Lover, Married, Lewd, Submitted or any other special 'status' abilities ? It says +SLG Gains or +SLG Cap, but what does this mean ? Technique points ( like Fighting, Strategy, Defense ) are earned more easily and faster ?
Some actions and interactions have tests to decide whether the characters accept doing it or not. All of those you mentioned will greatly contribute to these tests. A few of those will also change certain dialogues and allow some small events.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Some actions and interactions have tests to decide whether the characters accept doing it or not. All of those you mentioned will greatly contribute to these tests. A few of those will also change certain dialogues and allow some small events.
And no stat increase or makes the character more viable in combat ? That sucks

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
You can check whether the cap of stats changes in "favorite" menu where you have an option to realocate all stats and as such put everything in 1 stat. With 300 cap i dont know why would you want that to increase since its really hard to go past 90-100 and those traits will not increase the training speed.

As far as I can tell, no. Branded (and I think True Love) characters can't revolt, though, which might be better than a bonus.
There is some special characters that will always revolt and the only way to stop them is to keep them imprisoned or dead.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Has it always been like this? I think I remember being able to go all the way up to 9999. Do you know if there is a way to change that?

There is some special characters that will always revolt and the only way to stop them is to keep them imprisoned or dead.
Didn't know about this, and honestly never noticed it. Do you have a list? Are there other characters with similar traits?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Didn't know about this, and honestly never noticed it. Do you have a list? Are there other characters with similar traits?
Maybe the always revolting characters revolt via an event ? So maybe just deactivate the event in question.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I wonder how you can have your faction's political tactic to be 'Warlike' and 'Savage'. I've been in a point where I conquered 2 to 3 cities a day and was still considered a pacifist. It appears you need to not only conquer territory but also spread bad rumors to other countries in order to become Warlike. It seems that giving others money turns you more to the Pacifist side, so try to use the treasury money just for scandals.

Also, if you wanted to know what 'Warlike', 'Peaceful/Pacifist', 'Savage' and all those stuff do : they decrease or increase your special ability research time. It'll take you 6 turns to research the Fairy thing that increases your skill's proc rate by 5% if you're Warlike, and I think 5 as a Savage, but it'll take you 10 turns if you're a Defender or a Pacifist.

But I wonder if the political tactic varies depending on which character is the leader, because I remember doing an entire game as a Warlike Remilia when I gave money to other countries. So that's weird.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I wonder how you can have your faction's political tactic to be 'Warlike' and 'Savage'. I've been in a point where I conquered 2 to 3 cities a day and was still considered a pacifist. It appears you need to not only conquer territory but also spread bad rumors to other countries in order to become Warlike. It seems that giving others money turns you more to the Pacifist side, so try to use the treasury money just for scandals.

Also, if you wanted to know what 'Warlike', 'Peaceful/Pacifist', 'Savage' and all those stuff do : they decrease or increase your special ability research time. It'll take you 6 turns to research the Fairy thing that increases your skill's proc rate by 5% if you're Warlike, and I think 5 as a Savage, but it'll take you 10 turns if you're a Defender or a Pacifist.

But I wonder if the political tactic varies depending on which character is the leader, because I remember doing an entire game as a Warlike Remilia when I gave money to other countries. So that's weird.
Update: the highest stat of your leader defines your political tactic. If you start with Tenshin ( whos biggest stat is Defense with an A ), she will automatically be a defender. If you start with Yuuka's whos other stats are subpar compared to her strength, she will start as a Savage.

But I think if every stats are in the same grade, other factors decide what orientation you'll go to, like if you give money or spread rumors. Need to check the code for that

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Update : Defending your territory once automatically turns you into a defender for some turns : )))
Why

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I think I got everything. Country's tactics are partially dependent on your ruler's stats. Other factors include behavior in war ( if you make lots of deals, invade lots of cities, make lots of scandals, defend your territory a lot, etc, but they're mostly short term from what i've seen ( aka you need to defend every single turn to be a defender that way ))

Savage : Strength above to 80, Politics or Strategy are below or equal to 50
Warlike : Highest stat is Strength but Strength < 80, or Strengths is above 80 and Politics and Strategy are both above 50
Defender : Highest stat is Defense
Normal : Stats are balanced ( Strength isn't 5~ish points higher than Defense. )
Diplomat : Highest stat is Strategy
Passive : Highest stat is Politics

Btw I love how Junko is 'Normal' based on this system, and how Reimu starts as 'Savage' because of this. She tends to become a Diplomat because she makes lots of deals with other countries and because she usually has the highest political power.

Last edited:
May 2, 2017
I was playing as an officer and then randomly the game decided I was a wanderer again and converted 5 cities to my side? What the fuck just happened?

Last edited:

Shirakuroi

May 12, 2018
I was playing as an officer and then randomly the game decided I was a wanderer again and converted 5 cities to my side? What the fuck just happened?
You either misclicked the "Revolt" option or something got bugged... It's also possible your Faction got "Ruined" via combat and your character escaped (you instantly become Wanderer in such case) and you misclicked "Make New City/ Faction"...

Vurado

Feb 27, 2018
Is there a better way to play as someone else midgame? I know there's a cheat to change your "master" character, but it seems that it only allows you to choose tohou characters and doesn't allow you to go back to yourself, so this is not really an option...

May 2, 2017
You either misclicked the "Revolt" option or something got bugged... It's also possible your Faction got "Ruined" via combat and your character escaped (you instantly become Wanderer in such case) and you misclicked "Make New City/ Faction"...
I reloaded my autosave and proceeded through making sure not to misclick anything, and it happened again. I reloaded again and cheated my Ambition stat down to 0, and that seemed to fix it. Given that I've been lightly fiddling with the cheat menu I'm inclined to think I bugged something, since the alliance I was in previously owned half the map and wasn't in any situation that would've made me a wanderer.

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
Is it possible to play as as special faction like bandits or cultists?
It is. When you choose any scenario beside the one where the special factions are forced in the game, instead of picking a city when first starting the scenario, click 'Special' at the top options on the same row as 'View Faction'. This'll allow you to play as a special faction.

Reactions: zotzman and Garnser

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
For the life of me I can't seem to be able to get the Lewd Yama's Paradise even with Shikieiki, despite following everything the guide said. Her anal Sens is up to A, she's a virgin for both holes ( even mouth ) and she's a slave, so why isn't it triggering?

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes