Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
is there discord for eratoho? I need some guide and explanation on eratohoTW
There is and you can probably find a link to it when the wiki is back up. But DO NOT tell them you are from F95 or affiliated with us in anyway. They hate us for some reason and will kick and ban you. They might also do that just because your an outsider anyways...

Your probably better off asking questions here.

Reactions: Megumin.

clystar

May 9, 2019
They might also do that just because your an outsider anyways...
whats up with that attitude? the game is free on github right?

anyway about eratohoTW, I know its a sandbox and you can do anything you want here. I get that there are conditions if you wanna get [Lover] , [Lust] , [Sex Friend] and all that. but is there anything else to do? where do I do farming? is there combat? my protag hasnt got any sex so he got debuff on his stamina, can't he just beat himself? I tried [Hunt for Girls] to get laid as recommended in the tutorial but its so hard. Lastly, I've been having convo, making tea, skinship, training, study with the girls for a long time. There is no any new option pop up to get the 'real stuff' up. Am I missing something?

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019

anyway about eratohoTW, I know its a sandbox and you can do anything you want here. I get that there are conditions if you wanna get [Lover] , [Lust] , [Sex Friend] and all that. but is there anything else to do? where do I do farming? is there combat? my protag hasnt got any sex so he got debuff on his stamina, can't he just beat himself? I tried [Hunt for Girls] to get laid as recommended in the tutorial but its so hard. Lastly, I've been having convo, making tea, skinship, training, study with the girls for a long time. There is no any new option pop up to get the 'real stuff' up. Am I missing something?
oh boy, this is going to be a long post...
1. If you play without cheat, you're going to GRIND A LOT. Say that you want to talk to a girl smoothly. Talk to all other girls a lot until you get at least level 3-5. Cooking? waste a lot of ingredient that you get from picking item on the street. Fishing? Just fish a lot. Fighting? Fight a lot (or just train with other character).
2. Farming system is not complete so I advice not to touch it. BUT there is certain map have a place for you to grow some food ingredient (it's actually cheaper if you grow it than buying it on human village market).
3. Lover: Well, aim specific to the person you want to love. Talk a lot, date them a lot.
+ Abuse your Freeze time power: Touch her, lewd her, do whatever you want to her body until she get 1-3 rape mark to build her lust. She will be melt in no time..
+ Or if you absolutely believe in pure love: Date, talk, make food and eat with her, give her gift, be a good boy until she love you.
+ Sex system is still a pain in the azz....depend on the person you want to touch. One touch on someone who hate lewd people like Tenshi, Junko, Yuuka can easily get you straight up 3 hate mark even if you're the lover....
4. The (Real Stuff)? Have you....check command filter? A lot of action is not available is because new players did not touch those. Check it to see if there is any action is being turned off. Maybe that's why you cannot get laid?

Reactions: DSUS and clystar

clystar

May 9, 2019
Thank you for your time to write all these. I really appreciate it a lot. I know time stop is a mechanic in the game but didn't know that it suppose to be THE mechanic for the game that makes it mostly non-consensual. I'm cool with it though. So people usually play this game with cheat huh? Well thats a bummer... I guess I'll hop in the train as well.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Thank you for your time to write all these. I really appreciate it a lot. I know time stop is a mechanic in the game but didn't know that it suppose to be THE mechanic for the game that makes it mostly non-consensual. I'm cool with it though. So people usually play this game with cheat huh? Well thats a bummer... I guess I'll hop in the train as well.
I'm a legit lover so I only use freeze time to cleaning, cooking and going around without wasting time. But sure. Just remember certain Touhou character can see through your power such as Satori (She read your mind so...no chance of hiding that from her). Just...something to consider.

Reactions: clystar

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Another thing you can do is grind (Or cheat) the music skill, it's really the best way to get affection and it works with multiple girls at the same time.

You don't necessarily need to use the time stop, it's mostly there to fulfill the I have powers to stop time fantasy and have a quick fap, most characters don't even have dialogue to reflect anything happening during time stop.

The game is designed to be grindy, you could stick to it and spend literal weeks playing to get the girls, but honestly, just cheat dude, if you want to feel like you cheated less then only give yourself the musical ability and use that.

Reactions: vnpt and clystar

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
The actual game is not translated at all and is on a japanese only site, the github is the fan translation from the ERA community who also runs the wiki and the discord. They have in the past banned people from their discord regularly at random for not being translators. There was a split in there community at one point to be more open but I haven't heard how that went out since I was also kicked for not being a contributor to the translation projects. Some of them are decent enough people but some are extremely toxic and widely do not like F95, I dont know why.

Reactions: Megumin.

clystar

May 9, 2019
The actual game is not translated at all and is on a japanese only site, the github is the fan translation from the ERA community who also runs the wiki and the discord. They have in the past banned people from their discord regularly at random for not being translators. There was a split in there community at one point to be more open but I haven't heard how that went out since I was also kicked for not being a contributor to the translation projects. Some of them are decent enough people but some are extremely toxic and widely do not like F95, I dont know why.
bunch of gatekeeping virgins lol

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
+ questions
There isn't a rule in Discord against fascism. But honestly, if that's what it takes for them to have a suitable work environment (or at least to think so) and continue translating, I'm fine with that.
I'll just thank them for the work, and I'm better off not knowing whether they're saints or jerks. :p

The answers above are pretty good, but to clarify:
- most homes have a spot to farm. It's in the backyard in the Mansion, for example. You still need to buy the seeds, tools and upgrades in the Human's village, at the florist. If you move, the "kitchen garden" doesn't reset. Sake is more easily profitable, provided you only use Hell's hot springs water.
- using TSP to lewd is absolutely unecessary (I'm using mine on travels and legal, honest work... And the occasional daily panty theft.).
- Some girls are much harder/easier to woo. Pick an easy first target, talk, cook, eat and work with her.
- In a week at most you can have her follow you, and date her until she's eating in your hand and begging to be pushed down... All the more so if she's very tipsy.
- if you're playing 'incompetent' (like I do for challenge's sake) fill those red hearts with headpats in aprivate place, until she can't take it anymore (and you're free to take the lead then... If you want to, that is.)
- the stamina debuff gets cured a few days afterwards. Wet dreams always come, but seldom come true.
- you battle in large, open areas. Training, and winning against your target, is a good way into her pants to steal her heart

Last edited:

likewhateverman

Jun 17, 2020
Does anyone have any solid tips on how to acquire Sex Freinds in EraTW?
So far I've tried time rape with Stone of Mirada before dating, but it seems like they still gain Intimacy faster than Desire. Not to mention the required 100 conscious orgasms before achieving Yearning status is "a bit much".

araara456

Oct 8, 2017
So far I've tried time rape with Stone of Mirada before dating, but it seems like they still gain Intimacy faster than Desire. Not to mention the required 100 conscious orgasms before achieving Yearning status is "a bit much".
pink wind everyday lots of pinkwind, looooots.
i assume Sex Friend is for girls that you forgot somewhere on different maps
ps: sleep rape with sleeping pills may work too

likewhateverman

Jun 17, 2020
Sex Friend is 1 of 4 stages in relationships, not those random girls that you can pick up. Yeah I guess aphrodisiacs and pink winds could be what I need, thanks!

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
There's an item called stone of midara, or something like that, that helps in getting sex friend over yearning.

araara456

Oct 8, 2017
absolutely addicted to eratohok, 10/10. Do we have a changelog at all? I have no idea what version I've been playing and what I'm updating to.
try emuera wiki there deliver for latest builds for most popular era games
ps: or you may just use repository , but you need registration

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I don't understand why I have S+ combat and I still get captured by bandit every time I investigate an event. It's not like I'm fighting an army, I'm literally investigating my neighborhood. The stats in this game are useless.

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
I don't understand why I have S+ combat and I still get captured by bandit every time I investigate an event. It's not like I'm fighting an army, I'm literally investigating my neighborhood. The stats in this game are useless.
If you are talking about the bandit faction, then you are fucked, the only purpose of the extra factions is to fuck with the player.

In the case you mean an event, well you are also kinda fucked, some do, but a lot of events don't check the stats at all. However, check the options, you are free to disable any event that you don't like.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
If you are talking about the bandit faction, then you are fucked, the only purpose of the extra factions is to fuck with the player.

In the case you mean an event, well you are also kinda fucked, some do, but a lot of events don't check the stats at all. However, check the options, you are free to disable any event that you don't like.
Holy crap that's bad... I could be a the most powerful being in the universe and still get fucked over by a no name criminal on the streets because the events are programed for you to lose every time. Wow...

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes