mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I know that, I meant what mods - as in are there adult mods for it now?
(aside for that one chinese one that didn't detail any of the action because he didn't want the dev to yell at him)

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I know that, I meant what mods - as in are there adult mods for it now?
(aside for that one chinese one that didn't detail any of the action because he didn't want the dev to yell at him)
That was a Japanese mod. Pedy translated it. I ported its translation over to the 0.E version and translated the 5% new text. Currently messing with some mods that depend on it.

One of the mods that depends on both it and Battle Maid mod is the Little Maid mod. That one gets a lot more descriptive about the sex things happening. (Only in dialogue, though.) The Little Maids are all exclusively Loli/Boob Loli. I already translated Little Maid from scratch.

Trying to also port over the translations for Battle Maid and Kawaii Maid and translate the remaining text as well. I'm also trying to translate the Voiceroid mod from scratch, so you can just have a Voiceroid/Vocaloid waifu in-game. Or at least I would be if I hadn't gotten distracted by the Steam Summer Sale/playing Cataclysm while testing what I've translated for more bugs/typos.

The JP modding community made their own fork so they could do what mods they want without the CDDA devs yelling at them. They haven't done much with that opportunity other than adding bathing/showering and actually needing to take a shit, though. You need to play the mods on their fork since they depend on calls hardcoded into their fork, so they can't be played with the main fork. Because of this, some prompts are hardcoded and I can't translate them by messing with jsons.

Honestly, the best part of their fork is being able to batch make x80 instead of only x20. The mods still aren't very good, but I was hoping translating this stuff would bring some more attention to the scene. Didn't post it here since I only just found this place and I wasn't sure if this place was fine with the Little Maid Loli/Boob Loli part. Its really unclear to me if this site is fine with that.

Jul 5, 2018
I was told that you can do a lesbian only run in this game but I can't get seem to avoid male x female content any idea how I can accomplish my goal?

Last edited:

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
I was told that you can do a lesbian only run in this game but I can't get seem to avoid male x female content any idea how I can accomplish my goal?
If you want a true lesbian only run you'd need to disable most events in the options, I'd also recommend using the cheat window to add Bisexual to all the characters so they're more receptive to a female characters advances, (makes love kick in at 5000-8000 instead of 1500 favor.)

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
I mean visually. I don't know, maybe there is also a mod that provides Dwarf Fortress with some NSFW content...
lolz well i have not played Dwarf Fortress do to the visuals so i wont play this i just find it funny that it looks like that with the visuals lolz

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It's easier to do in K, where the relationships are way simpler, but I wonder if anyone has made a harem in TW. I've actually gotten pretty much the entire Scarlet Mansion staff to fall in love with me, and I think the only ones who haven't had my baby yet is Flandre and Remillia (but they're both pregnant so, soon). Of the fairies that hang around that area, Cirno has had my baby, and at least one other fairy is in love with me. A few people outside the mansion, like Ran, Yukari and Chen love me, but I still got a lot more girls to go.

Reactions: Carion_Crow

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Is it just me, or is it actually impossible to get NTR'd in SDMNTR with Consensual NTR on? I want to know the game is at least functional in basics before I go trying to translate something of it.

I've spent months in game and all they do is 69, sumata, blowjobs, and fondling. Even with various forms of physical evidence, I can't get the conversation where I peg my wife for cheating and then give my consent for the cheating.

Rieekan

Dec 21, 2018
As a matter of fact, some jap dev has recently started an eraMekaGirl project.
Although it's not quite clear if it's a Gundam/Mechwarrior style game where you train the pilots (with your dick) or if the girls are mechanical monstrosities.
Is there a way to download it, or is it private?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Hey I've been trying to use textractor for the era games but it isn't working what are you guys using

3dpdthrowaway

Nov 17, 2019
Hey I've been trying to use textractor for the era games but it isn't working what are you guys using
I've been using the era games, check help->settings->clipboard in the title bar.
Make sure your .exe is named emuera-anchor and if it isn't copy it from another game and paste it in.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I've been using the era games, check help->settings->clipboard in the title bar.
Make sure your .exe is named emuera-anchor and if it isn't copy it from another game and paste it in.
So its copying into the clipboard or 1 on textractor after i checked "copy to clipboard", but it doesn't translate and it still wont attach, when i use 86 it says to use 64, when i use 64 nothing happens

3dpdthrowaway

Nov 17, 2019
So its copying into the clipboard or 1 on textractor after i checked "copy to clipboard", but it doesn't translate and it still wont attach, when i use 86 it says to use 64, when i use 64 nothing happens
I don't know if there's a way to make that work. But once the text is being sent to your clipboard you no longer have a textracting problem, just an automatic translating problem that any generic translator like translation aggregator should solve.

Progenitor

Jul 10, 2018
Using the built in clipboard function (Ctrl+C in game) just have Translation Aggregator open and copy the text. TA should translate whatever is copied into your clipboard. Don't need a text hooker like Textractor at all.

Akuma Aikawa

Feb 20, 2018
Quick question, how do you deal with vigilante? Even my OP char with 100+ stat and S stas army can't win again them. If they want to they just crush me with their number (an army of 22,000,000+).

Progenitor

Jul 10, 2018
Quick question, how do you deal with vigilante? Even my OP char with 100+ stat and S stas army can't win again them. If they want to they just crush me with their number (an army of 22,000,000+).
Unfortunately this game seems to use a scaling system to match factions to you at times. So if your army is huge then when a new faction forms it forms matching your strength. Even pre existing nations will just randomly scale to your size, even if it should be impossible to match.

So if you cheat yourself trillions of gold and recruit billions of troops then randomly your enemies will have billions as well out of nowhere. Very annoying.

Akuma Aikawa

Feb 20, 2018
Unfortunately this game seems to use a scaling system to match factions to you at times. So if your army is huge then when a new faction forms it forms matching your strength. Even pre existing nations will just randomly scale to your size, even if it should be impossible to match.

So if you cheat yourself trillions of gold and recruit billions of troops then randomly your enemies will have billions as well out of nowhere. Very annoying.
I didn't cheat and my troops count only around 150,000 for gold it no more than 6 digits and when i say their army are over 22,000,000 it actual just the max number of troops in 1 unit and their have around 3-4 unit like that and leave 4,000,000 to def they city when go invade.

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
The only purpose of the extra factions is to fuck you over, it's by design, most of their events allow them to kidnap your officers and there's nothing you can do to prevent it. So, unless you're a cuck, leave them off.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes