Aizion

Jul 26, 2019
So, is the game on F95 the latest translation or is it older? If it isn't then where do I get the latest translation?

ShadeDragon

Jul 19, 2017
So, is the game on F95 the latest translation or is it older? If it isn't then where do I get the latest translation?
Based on upload time it's one revision behind the master (though looks like only a crash fix was added) and probably a few behind the development version. The has a link to download the latest master and a link to the repository where you can find the development version but you'd need an account and have to figure out how to use the git page.

LEET

May 29, 2017
I wonder if they could add descriptions for the special factions cuz it seems to treat the hobgoblin like regular human NPC when it's not their torture report. That and I would like to inquire how one would add mods to it or do stuff to it. I want to make a new special faction with unique descriptions, possibly a beggar sect which constantly badgers you for money and other shit while holding no cities, just blocking your way on relay nodes to just make your time hell if you're trying to invade ppl.

Last edited:

from125

Mar 4, 2019
I know this is offtopic but fuck it, does anyone here play TW? ANd if you do do i have to enable the mob characters somehow? I played through like a year almost and didnt meet a single one aside from hunt for girls
i've been playing this for a few days now,And as far as i know i only found them in "hunt for girls",try looking at the options menu,right after you go to sleep,i can't remember right now so i'll have to look for it later,or maybe you get attacked by mobs during night time,you can try that too

Woorikiri

Jun 14, 2017
I wonder if they could add descriptions for the special factions cuz it seems to treat the hobgoblin like regular human NPC when it's not their torture report. That and I would like to inquire how one would add mods to it or do stuff to it. I want to make a new special faction with unique descriptions, possibly a beggar sect which constantly badgers you for money and other shit while holding no cities, just blocking your way on relay nodes to just make your time hell if you're trying to invade ppl.
It's just a matter of modifying the right files, the game will generally be kind enough to tell you which flags/variables you're missing from where in the error list upon loading the game. A lot of times you'll probably have to reference the git via the content search to go down the line to find what you need for, say, variable names, commands, etc.

LEET

May 29, 2017
It's just a matter of modifying the right files, the game will generally be kind enough to tell you which flags/variables you're missing from where in the error list upon loading the game. A lot of times you'll probably have to reference the git via the content search to go down the line to find what you need for, say, variable names, commands, etc.
Ah k. Guess I'll see what I can do. Would be nice if they had guides or w.e for it

Jun 21, 2019
every time i want to play the game everything is translated to English except the npc when i talk to him do i need to download some patch or configure something?

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
every time i want to play the game everything is translated to English except the npc when i talk to him do i need to download some patch or configure something?
No, not everything is translated for all characters. You'll need to supplement with another translator tool like Translation Aggregator. The game does copy japanese text to your clipboard automatically so you don't have to hook the game and just let your tool look at the clipboard.

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
How do i increase the cum loads size? is only by climaxing or is there any easier way? 3-21ml seems like a big margin (tohok)

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
1656078607145.png

How do I get events such as pet name, vampire gang bang and slave of midnight? The character events txt file doesnt say how to get these, unless the gangbang and slave one are for the hobgoblins and is just named different in game.

Though that still doesn't show how to get the pet name one even if the other two are just different worded from the txt doc.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
View attachment 1888025

How do I get events such as pet name, vampire gang bang and slave of midnight? The character events txt file doesnt say how to get these, unless the gangbang and slave one are for the hobgoblins and is just named different in game.

Though that still doesn't show how to get the pet name one even if the other two are just different worded from the txt doc.
Pet name triggers after you become lovers, usually A Reward and Pet Name trigger one after the other so you might have conflated them. The others you mentioned are indeed the goblin ones

Reactions: Trickstar

Nope-a-re-no

Nov 21, 2020
Probably not hard at all if you just mean by event. You could pretty much just copy and modify an existing event I think? I've never heard of there being a limit or anything. Plenty of things like that can occur naturally, especially with the Special Factions. If similar stuff like that is already in game, shouldn't be difficult to mod it a bit.

Only problem I'd say is how to deal with all the Japanese in the files. That makes things a lot more intimidating. I've managed to remove some events from the files without having any idea wtf I was doing and didn't break the game anyways. Modding an existing event is probably easier than making a new one, so I'd recommend starting with that. Find an event you don't like or don't mind if it goes missing and tweak some shit. There are even some template notepads, though I don't know how well they describe what everything does in there. Go look around in ERB\SYSTEM\EVENT_DAILY
Update: HOLY SHIT, GETTING THE THING TO PICK A RANDOM SLUTTY FEMALE (desire) AND A RANDOM SLUTTY MALE IS APPARENTLY CONVOLUTED AS SHIT......havent had any code make the (windows error noise) in a long time.

btw the system picks up the Japanese just as well as English, but its making interpreting the other event files hard. also editing another event is out, as it seems just about all the events either center around you, or a chosen female.

Nope-a-re-no

Nov 21, 2020
Hey, btw while i'm editing (and making) some of the events, what's stopping me from feeding some of these untranslated ones into a translator then interpreting what they're trying to say, then posting the now translated files here? Is there some rule against that?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Hey, btw while i'm editing (and making) some of the events, what's stopping me from feeding some of these untranslated ones into a translator then interpreting what they're trying to say, then posting the now translated files here? Is there some rule against that?
No rule, but it won't be picked up by the people over at the git so you'll effectively be making a new branch.

Woorikiri

Jun 14, 2017
Update: HOLY SHIT, GETTING THE THING TO PICK A RANDOM SLUTTY FEMALE (desire) AND A RANDOM SLUTTY MALE IS APPARENTLY CONVOLUTED AS SHIT......havent had any code make the (windows error noise) in a long time.

btw the system picks up the Japanese just as well as English, but its making interpreting the other event files hard. also editing another event is out, as it seems just about all the events either center around you, or a chosen female.
Try using the selection code from the Millionaire event, it's centered around picking girls based on Favor, you can probably replace that variable with Desire instead.

Actually that's what half of them do, but you might want to have this discussion on their discord.
Like half of the untranslated files/lines are for NTR events, so I doubt they'd want to have any discussion about it.

Reactions: Nope-a-re-no
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes