Woorikiri

Jun 14, 2017
Took a dang while to backtrack who was illustrating those portraits, almost twenty minutes xD.

I did manage it though, that being d.koucha. Dude sure has a gold mine of art to use for modding the portraits.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
While i do know that this is imagination game mostly, i find it kinda funny (and breaking my disbelief suspension) that you can go true love route, get into relationships and still use full arsenal of slavery and SM commands. like literally going into interaction and getting your "True Love" to suck your dick while headpatting her is enough to get her into Euphoric state. after that you push her down and Fist her ass (as 4 meter tall oni that weights 500kg) with one hand while belly punching with another and she stays in Euphoric state through all of that like "this is fine, he loves me"

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
While i do know that this is imagination game mostly, i find it kinda funny (and breaking my disbelief suspension) that you can go true love route, get into relationships and still use full arsenal of slavery and SM commands. like literally going into interaction and getting your "True Love" to suck your dick while headpatting her is enough to get her into Euphoric state. after that you push her down and Fist her ass (as 4 meter tall oni that weights 500kg) with one hand while belly punching with another and she stays in Euphoric state through all of that like "this is fine, he loves me"
IDK man, sounds like perfectly normal ~DOUJINLOGIC~™ to me? ┐(゚~゚)┌

Reactions: Ragsmu and knyght

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
Nice to see thread about this(these) games. There isn't a good forums dedicated for discussion regarding these games and I don't want to go to their discord.

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
Btw for everyone else who also likes to cheat. Here are my Cheat tables for TW and K. I leave them as they are without support nor warranty. They normally last a couple of builds as the era core files seem to suffer very few changes between versions and only resource files routinely change. I may or may not update them in the future, it really depends on if i am playing a new build. Anyone can feel free to modify them or do whatever to them.

Some notes for posterity sake:
The era engine mostly saves in 8 byte integers.
In tohoK counters are additive so AP doesn't diminish, instead the actions counter increases.
TohouK pointers are 8 levels deep.
While most of this stuff can be somewhat replicated with the native cheats, the cheats in the tables are good for values that can't. Like conversation timer in K or time stop power in TW.
Sounds great but how do they function?

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
Sounds great but how do they function?
Download Cheat engine, click the first button in the upper left to select and open the era process. Click the button to the right of it to select the table and load it. A list of cheats should appear. in the case of the Eratohok you need to freeze the values at zero or the money to a sufficiently large amount. Just click on the value field and enter the value you want, to freeze it just activate the checkbox at the left of the cheat description(active column).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: vaaf

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
Download Cheat engine, click the first button in the upper left to select and open the era process. Click the button to the right of it to select the table and load it. A list of cheats should appear. in the case of the Eratohok you need to freeze the values at zero or the money to a sufficiently large amount. Just click on the value field and enter the value you want, to freeze it just activate the checkbox at the left of the cheat description(active column).
Thanks dude! appreciate it a lot. Grind can be real in TW

Woorikiri

Jun 14, 2017
Any idea what the bottom left two faces are? Everything that's blank or has a question mark isn't defined in Face.csv, though I can take guesses.

Aarkvard

Sep 1, 2016
Wow, great game. It's been a while since I played a game with tons of in depth mechanics. Another text-based game in a similar vein to this is Free Cities.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

Ronnual

Mar 31, 2019
Here is a little guide for people that wanna play some less translated Era games like eratohotw(though this one has quite a lot of translation done manually already), eramegaten or any other Era game(also some characters even in this one have moon runes, you can understand them with this), you should download sugoi translator( , also don't forget to check if copy to clipboard is enabled in emuera anchor, here is a download link for the toolkit in which you can find sugoi translator in the code folder, use deepl or setup offline: ) and eraclipboard(made by TheGigaBrain on era discord, here is the link to it on the discord: , and here's direct download link: ), you just have to run them both at the same time, select sentences with the clipboard, and sugoi will translate them for you, and like that you will achieve coherent translation, better than crappy mtl at least, which allows you to play these titles without that much hassle and understand all of the dialogue and the same time(But sugoi can be buggy when dealing with moans and some other stuff, but these are usually just simple things like ああん or something, nothing hard to understand if you'll look at hiragana alphabet for 2 minutes). These games are good and deserve attention, so if you liked this game almost all of the era games have the same training mechanics, although gameplay is different.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
For anybody posting custom stuff for the game, I recommend you tag your post with something people can search the thread for so people can actually find it in a month or more. "Custom Portrait" or just "Portrait" or something. I dunno what people would be most likely to search for. A lot of people won't even check the last few pages back let alone the entire thread without the search function, lol. Whatever you use, I recommend you search it up and see how your post looks there. If people can tell you've created/posted a custom portrait from the search, that'd help. Like when I create a guide, the first lines I usually use it in are "Guide for version xxx" in my post so it shows up in the search preview of the post.

Not sure if enough people work on that stuff for its own thread, would be cool if it become more popular.

Last edited:

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
Ended up doing one for Keine, even took the time to learn how to make eyes glow in photoshop.
Just asking, but why are her colors shifted (edit:nvm, just looked at her set)? also the green nude blush looks so good it feels bad to left unused :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
hey ya'll i made these for personal use but i thought i'd share?
U may want to add the face number to the file name to make it easier to use, like just download and remplace instead of looking for it in the resource folder.

Also, for anyone interested in using or editing customportraits, u may had noticed that customs can have more "expressions" that the one they are supossed to replace, for that to actually work u have to edit the face.csv file (using notepad NEVER excel) and look for the set u re replacing, for example "66_face.webp" which belong to one of the dolls and only has 4 images on it, lets say u want to replace it with one that has 11 expressions and 4 effects? for a total of 15 images (which is the standard for most characters), what u have to do is change this:
to look like this:

And thats it.

Jul 18, 2018
U may want to add the face number to the file name to make it easier to use, like just download and remplace instead of looking for it in the resource folder.
that seems a bit redundant if they have to go look if the numbers match with the characters they want, I'll just add the file name to the title and people could rename it manually

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
that seems a bit redundant if they have to go look if the numbers match with the characters they want, I'll just add the file name to the title and people could rename it manually
Fair enough, saying mostly cuz i wanted to use utsuho one and had not idea of who she was, i think is 103? or 42? they both have green hair and green booba haha

Woorikiri

Jun 14, 2017

Also, for anyone interested in using or editing customportraits, u may had noticed that customs can have more "expressions" that the one they are supossed to replace, for that to actually work u have to edit the face.csv file (using notepad NEVER excel) and look for the set u re replacing, for example "66_face.webp" which belong to one of the dolls and only has 4 images on it, lets say u want to replace it with one that has 11 expressions and 4 effects? for a total of 15 images (which is the standard for most characters), what u have to do is change this:
to look like this:

And thats it.

I'm fairly sure some of the face usage is hard-coded into the game or not even utilized. The _Huge are just for alternate "boin" (big boob) versions of some characters, for when you cheat in huge boobs on characters who aren't initially defined as huge-boobed (Or they're initially Big and then get preggers, which moves them up a size).

Reactions: Perine

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
There are some characters which have an extra set of expressions for what seems to be a diferent oufit, date oufit?
Those alternate outfit variations are just their special outfits that are used in the TW era game(For example Aya will change to her human disguise if you ever find her in the Human Village)and they're just included here for whatever reason and aren't ever actually used in game.

• Wow
Reactions: Perine
Jan 5, 2022
How can i get captured? Is it only possible in wanderer mode or can you get captured as a ruler?.... just want to make a subby character that gets trained a lot.
In general you can get the player character submissive by choosing the partner as leader in actions (star next to them in commands). Both visit and sexual actions has that choice but you cannot choose it during night crawl, public use and reverse rape in “sleep with”.

If you want to start captured, during the start of the scenario you can pick a faction and choose to start as a prisoner. Also you can start as a captive of special faction which leds to you becoming a special faction slave which has unique sexual events and you get trained constantly during as a prisoner.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes