joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
For ERATOUHOUTW when you go new game+ what exactly changes and/or gets carried over?
You keep your skills, items, money and achievements. Anyone you have at love can be slightly edited(Slightly higher starting intimacy/obedience/etc if you choose), your lover or lovers can have traits added/removed from them as well(So you could turn mokou into a pervert, and suwako into a timid docile girl for example if you had them at lover status). They will however lose all favor/reliability with you.

I don't remember if character specific granted abilities stick through to the next playthrough(Like Suwako's earth god's blessing you get for getting high favor with her)

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
I hope its alright to ask about ERATOUHOUTW also more here. Good thread for these.
Wheb child matures they always just disappear by "moving on their own"? Or should the relationship be higher with them?

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
I hope its alright to ask about ERATOUHOUTW also more here. Good thread for these.
Wheb child matures they always just disappear by "moving on their own"? Or should the relationship be higher with them?
iirc ye, they're suppose to growup and move out, nothing else can be done I think.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
They always move out afterwards you can occasionally find them in random places while they're working and I think that their relationship level before adulthood might affect the stuff they say to you when you try to interact with them(As in them being more ambivalent or actually interested.) but I'm not 100% on that.

Reactions: vaaf

vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
They always move out afterwards you can occasionally find them in random places while they're working and I think that their relationship level before adulthood might affect the stuff they say to you when you try to interact with them(As in them being more ambivalent or actually interested.) but I'm not 100% on that.
Thanks m8. Good to know.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Fun fact: you can play it on android via emul (it's unity-based WAIT WHAT??!)
[warning]
Better play it on Tab, not phone. But if you don't need eyes, go ahead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Known issues:
- some text-on-text-on-text shit (rarely, but still)
- no hovering notes (or mb they are here, but me stupid)
Legend :love:

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
"Somewhat." The TL comments in the code are sprinkled with racial and sexual slurs, so they're kinda dumbass edgelords from what I can see.

Anyway, I made sort of a cheat-sheet for anyone looking to mod the game. It's just a basic text file with file format removed - seemed the safest way to make sure game doesn't try to read it. There's probably stuff I forgot to add, but it should cover most stuff without someone having to go through 4-5 different files and the github just to find a common thing you can't remember.
I hate to tell you this, but there's a cheat menu in the game, that's why you got laughed at.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I hate to tell you this, but there's a cheat menu in the game, that's why you got laughed at.
Yeah but at the same time that cheat menu can't do some of the stuff a cheat engine could do like making your armies take no damage during combat or giving you more chances to interact with characters can it?

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
also, i really wish eramegaten made it to these forums, i dont care that much about 2hu (and i genuinely dont have a clue if signing into sapphire.moe just to get into gitgud.io to get the game is a good plan or not...)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes