Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Question in EraTohoTW. My names aren't translated but the game is working fine. It's just that I don't know the names of the ones I'm talking to.

Is there some kind of update I missed or what?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
View attachment 1976377
Anyone know how to get the pregnant girls to obtain those treatments? Or is it just flavor texts?
It might just be flavor text the only thing I could think of would be bringing a pregnant character there when you're on a date with them.

Question in EraTohoTW. My names aren't translated but the game is working fine. It's just that I don't know the names of the ones I'm talking to.

Is there some kind of update I missed or what?
Which version did you download, all their names should be translated.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Which version did you download, all their names should be translated.
Right, I'm sure that I downloaded the one in the wiki. But I have found another one that I'm going to test out soon. I'll be back here to edit if the version I got from somewhere works instead of the one in the wiki.

Edit: Alright, I've checked it out and holy shit it's much better than the one in the wiki. I can finally know who is who and what their names are. I just solved my own problem I guess. I'm all good now!

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Right, I'm sure that I downloaded the one in the wiki. But I have found another one that I'm going to test out soon. I'll be back here to edit if the version I got from somewhere works instead of the one in the wiki.

Edit: Alright, I've checked it out and holy shit it's much better than the one in the wiki. I can finally know who is who and what their names are. I just solved my own problem I guess. I'm all good now!
Was the one you downloaded from the wiki from the front page of it and named eratohoTW-eng-dev.zip btw or was it eratohoTW-eng-release.zip? I ask because in the future you should be aware that the "release" versions are usually pretty behind the dev versions translations(In the case of TW for example the last release version was updated in 2019 while the dev version was updated about a week ago).

Unrelated, but does anyone know if it's possible to remove the toddler trait from saved custom characters? The reason I ask is because I occasionally save random characters who have okay looking randomized portraits to fill up the game a bit more for the larger maps. And I decided to save one only to notice she had the toddler trait meaning it's kinda hard to actually customize stuff like her height because it's always defaulted a lower range. At first I thought you might be able to just start a new game and wait for them to age up but they seem to age up to child but then get stuck with the child trait and never progress past it like they normally do for some reason.

Last edited:

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Was the one you downloaded from the wiki from the front page of it and named eratohoTW-eng-dev.zip btw or was it eratohoTW-eng-release.zip? I ask because in the future you should be aware that the "release" versions are usually pretty behind the dev versions translations.
Yep, downloaded the dev versions instead but a kind of fork than on the wiki. The characters I want translated aren't translated much yet to be honest. But it's very nice to play the game now I'm on Day 16 already since yesterday.

Also going to try and go for a win in EratohoK since I got some tips and tricks that I asked for somewhere.

Reactions: Seamonkey

ketzokotal

Jul 4, 2021
same reason as 4chan I guess, just put all the game in 1 topic discussion, no need for multiple thread.
Well in that case if anybody wants to add "Ultra Big Penis" as one of the options to the cheats for TohoTW, here you go
Put this in your \ERB\TRANSLATION\CHEAT folder. In game it'll be right below dick type cause of range issues.
EDIT: Change the file name from "CHEAT.sav" to "CHEAT.ERB" once you download the file.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vnpt

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
Mind sharing? I've got the dev version downloaded from the wiki, but the names (outside of dialogue) are untranslated for me, too.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Something weird with TW I've noticed is that for my oldest save even if I choose to make it so Luna Child's dialogue doesn't change to treat you like a child the game just has her her use that dialogue anyway.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might have to create some kind of account but it's no biggie. Also, I don't know if it's allowed to share links like these. Had to go through a wheel of fortune to just find that.

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might have to create some kind of account but it's no biggie. Also, I don't know if it's allowed to share links like these. Had to go through a wheel of fortune to just find that.
Git stuff always confuses me. As an example from the link there, if I look at Pedy's projects it says that EraSQN was updated 6 hours ago, however when I go into the project and look at all the branches or forks, nothing has been updated for about 2 years. Bleh

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Git stuff always confuses me. As an example from the link there, if I look at Pedy's projects it says that EraSQN was updated 6 hours ago, however when I go into the project and look at all the branches or forks, nothing has been updated for about 2 years.
Don't really know about you but even if there weren't any updates. My only issue with the game was the names and I'm just happy to play it translated there already.

Apr 25, 2019
Well in that case if anybody wants to add "Ultra Big Penis" as one of the options to the cheats for TohoTW, here you go
Put this in your \ERB\TRANSLATION\CHEAT folder. In game it'll be right below dick type cause of range issues.
EDIT: Change the file name from "CHEAT.sav" to "CHEAT.ERB" once you download the file.
So, how come it just acts like a link? (on mircosoft edge btw)

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes