VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
You happen to know who I need to please/get permission from to unlock logging in various locations? Especially Fairy Tree. That's one thing that seems like you're fucked on if you don't know touhou shit. It gives you no in game clues, not listed on the wiki, etc. Everybody and their grandma requests logs and I can't cut down trees anywhere without permission x.x

It's a pain in the ass to remember what you can do at every area.

Also do you know what things increase max stamina/energy other than achievements? Sometimes I'll get a bit of extra stamina/energy but I don't know what it's from.
I think it might specifically be the landlords of that section of the map so in the case of the Fairy Tree it would be Sunny. It's pretty easy to check who the landlords are if at the end of a day you save and then select the change home option it'll list who they are if there's more than one when you first choose a map and if it's one of the maps with only one landlord you can do change home then select home setting to see who that maps landlord is.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
are there any EraToho games that are either Femdom with MC submissive, or say futaxmale / dickgirlxmale

I lost the link to the blog that had a dozen games posted if anyone has it

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm well you both agree on the landlord thing anyways so I'll check those out lol. Next is I read a tip that the panty capture device would replenish uses over time, but I don't think it is. I keep getting the panties I steal stolen by the maids any time I pass them.

Right as I was typing this message, I got an upgrade to the capture device (And it only took almost 40 days, lol.):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man, downpour weather is super common and fucks up so much. All the Touhous can come visit during downpour but the MC can't leave even with Time Stop abilities, what is this shit. They're fucking taunting me and my inability to chop wood, coming to me from out of town during a downpour. Going to give them time stop correction, lol.

Edit: I love how the difficulty in TW is just basic shit not being explained. I have no idea how to acquire "water" to water plants, lol. The water from Misty Lake doesn't work for it apparently (Only used for sake). Can't find a way to get it from the kitchen, it's not a foraging ingredient. Never seen any place to buy it or a "bucket" like item in town or in the mail order menu. Water collection Is probably in some obscure location for no reason. I remember seeing somebody mention that watering gardens is a pain, so it's probably not in a close location. It's also needed for some mixing recipes. They mention you can get Sakuya to hire goblins to water it for you or something but I don't see any option for that. Searched the threads and people only talk about the various water used for sake.

At least I discovered the "Pool" item is pretty handy to pick up since you can bathe anywhere. Nice when you're away from home.

I also still haven't gotten permission from Sunny to go logging even with her stats up quite a bit, hmm.

Last edited:

Plonk_

Oct 5, 2021
Hmm well you both agree on the landlord thing anyways so I'll check those out lol. Next is I read a tip that the panty capture device would replenish uses over time, but I don't think it is. I keep getting the panties I steal stolen by the maids any time I pass them.

Right as I was typing this message, I got an upgrade to the capture device (And it only took almost 40 days, lol.):

Man, downpour weather is super common and fucks up so much. All the Touhous can come visit during downpour but the MC can't leave even with Time Stop abilities, what is this shit. They're fucking taunting me and my inability to chop wood, coming to me from out of town during a downpour. Going to give them time stop correction, lol.

Edit: I love how the difficulty in TW is just basic shit not being explained. I have no idea how to acquire "water" to water plants, lol. The water from Misty Lake doesn't work for it apparently (Only used for sake). Can't find a way to get it from the kitchen, it's not a foraging ingredient. Never seen any place to buy it or a "bucket" like item in town or in the mail order menu. Water collection Is probably in some obscure location for no reason. I remember seeing somebody mention that watering gardens is a pain, so it's probably not in a close location. It's also needed for some mixing recipes.

I also still haven't gotten permission from Sunny to go logging even with her stats up quite a bit, hmm.
You can water plants without an item i think it's just a button at least i could when Touhous asked me to water their plants. As for gardening i dunno

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
You can water plants without an item i think it's just a button at least i could when Touhous asked me to water their plants. As for gardening i dunno
Maybe gardening is broken in the latest version or something? It does seem obnoxiously difficult.

Also find it pretty weird you can just pick girls up and move them with time stop and they don't get upset or suspicious lol. Sometimes you can't do it though, dunno if it requires a good relationship or you can only do it in your hometown or what. Nice to drag them over to training areas or battles though. If you pull girls into your bedroom and have the mixing equipment, you can also mix with them. That or studying with them is a good way to get a bunch of favor and quicker level ups.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
You should try talking to Nitori about modding your tools and selecting that pool btw. You'll find an answer to one of your problems there.
Thanks, didn't know who the tool salesman was. Wow, her prices are way lower. Woulda been nice to know that early on. At least it's easy to make money now.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks, didn't know who the tool salesman was. Wow, her prices are way lower. Woulda been nice to know that early on. At least it's easy to make money now.
One other thing you might want to know about. In the human village there is a furniture salesman. His prices are pretty expensive, but they get cheaper if you supply him with the lumber to build the furniture. Furniture provides bonuses to stuff. Beds increase stam/energy regen at night. Sofa increases stam/energy regenned from rest command in room. The cutting board adds bonus quality to your cooking. Broom makes cleaning more efficient. Desk makes mixing/studying less energy intensive. Each piece of furniture can be upgraded multiple times too. The type of lumber required depends on the furniture you want though, so you'll have to go tree hunting a bit to find the one you're looking for. Some trees are exclusive to areas(Bamboo for example can only be found in the bamboo forest).

You can get lumber by choosing not to turn a log into firewood, and bringing that log to either the human village or mountain foot. The mountain foot will cut it into lumber for cheaper than the human village, but the human village will buy full size logs from you if you want money.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
One other thing you might want to know about. In the human village there is a furniture salesman. His prices are pretty expensive, but they get cheaper if you supply him with the lumber to build the furniture. Furniture provides bonuses to stuff. Beds increase stam/energy regen at night. Sofa increases stam/energy regenned from rest command in room. The cutting board adds bonus quality to your cooking. Broom makes cleaning more efficient. Desk makes mixing/studying less energy intensive. Each piece of furniture can be upgraded multiple times too. The type of lumber required depends on the furniture you want though, so you'll have to go tree hunting a bit to find the one you're looking for. Some trees are exclusive to areas(Bamboo for example can only be found in the bamboo forest).

You can get lumber by choosing not to turn a log into firewood, and bringing that log to either the human village or mountain foot. The mountain foot will cut it into lumber for cheaper than the human village, but the human village will buy full size logs from you if you want money.
I still haven't even figured out how to get permission to cut down trees, lmao. I know I have to raise relations with somebody, to some level. I was working on Sunny and Reimu in hopes one of them would allow me to cut down trees in Fairy Tree, but so far no dice. I did spot the furniture dude already though.

I also don't know how to "hide" panties. Anytime I steal or find some, somebody confiscates them from me like immediately too. Had a random "panty" day where panties fly through the wind and strike me, and now Meiling can blackmail me. This is some shit.

Edit: Ah, finally found it. It's not "Check pilfered panties" it's the "Collection" action in your room. I missed that. They should really change that to "Panty Collection". Damn, I coulda been collecting panties this whole time. Time to make up for lost time and go on a panty stealing spree. If you steal everybody's panties at the same "time", they'll assume it was a natural disaster type situation.

Wow, with 4k TSP I almost made it through the entire world stealing the panties of everybody I met. I stopped at Youkai Mountain (Summiit) with over 1k TSP remaining. Figured I should save the rest for daily stuff. I grabbed 90 unique panties in one go, lol.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Maybe gardening is broken in the latest version or something? It does seem obnoxiously difficult.

Also find it pretty weird you can just pick girls up and move them with time stop and they don't get upset or suspicious lol. Sometimes you can't do it though, dunno if it requires a good relationship or you can only do it in your hometown or what. Nice to drag them over to training areas or battles though. If you pull girls into your bedroom and have the mixing equipment, you can also mix with them. That or studying with them is a good way to get a bunch of favor and quicker level ups.
To water plans you have to go to a spot where you can draw water from first for Example at Hakurei Shrine you'd have to go to the Chozuya and it'll add a "fetch water" command also for logging permission I don't know the exact requirements you need but I'd assume getting enough reliability that you can ask the character to follow you around and about 1500 favorability might be enough to get the ability to cut trees.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Early/Mid Game Guide for EraTW (NeoDev 4.881):
Character Creation:
Starting Bonuses:
Sleep Menu:
Starting Off (First Two Days and Requests):
Early Game (Ability Training and Descriptions):
Advancing on to Midgame:
Foraging Info:
Useful Shops/Salespeople/Locations/Prayer Info:
Pregnancy Info:
Quick Tips/FAQ (36 currently):
Cheats:

My EraK Guide

Last edited:

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Buy an umbrella from mail order?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Are spellcards in EraTW not implemented yet? I can't even find them in my inventory or anywhere else. Went back searching through old 4chan archives for months and nobody even mentions them.

Buy an umbrella from mail order?
Don't think it helps with traveling outside your town sadly.

Edit: Found out you can upgrade the umbrella to be OP in the latest git version, it might allow downpour travel eventually.

Last edited:

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Alright, after months of disappearing I'm finally back on this thread. The strings of fate seem to bind me to this thread. This time it isn't EratohoK I find difficulty in, but rather EratohoTW. To be honest, I fled from TW to eraK because I couldn't handle the grind and all the mechanics, but in my extreme boredom and burn-out from eraK I'm ready to try TW again. I have played the game before to very different degrees of success and I was very reluctant to start a new game—but regardless, I did, but with cheats. Because of course.

I may have deviated a little from what I intended to ask; would it be too much to ask for tips and tricks at the game? I've read the helpful guide above, but I figured I could squeeze some more knowledge out from more experienced and seasoned eraTW players.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Alright, after months of disappearing I'm finally back on this thread. The strings of fate seem to bind me to this thread. This time it isn't EratohoK I find difficulty in, but rather EratohoTW. To be honest, I fled from TW to eraK because I couldn't handle the grind and all the mechanics, but in my extreme boredom and burn-out from eraK I'm ready to try TW again. I have played the game before to very different degrees of success and I was very reluctant to start a new game—but regardless, I did, but with cheats. Because of course.

I may have deviated a little from what I intended to ask; would it be too much to ask for tips and tricks at the game? I've read the helpful guide above, but I figured I could squeeze some more knowledge out from more experienced and seasoned eraTW players.
My biggest problem is unironically how I'm supposed to rape somebody. Not timestop rape. Like, real rape. Against their will without stopping time.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
My biggest problem is unironically how I'm supposed to rape somebody. Not timestop rape. Like, real rape. Against their will without stopping time.
Buy a rope, sneak into their room when they're sleeping, tie them up.
May or may not need the Forbidden Arts book bought too

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes