kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
thank you very much (though I just discovered it in the guide file but i appreciate your answer!) btw what is EratohoTW?
Eratoho The World, slice of life with Toho chars with time stop power, basically a dating sim game, its pretty chill, would recommend.

Reactions: vnpt

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Eratoho The World, slice of life with Toho chars with time stop power, basically a dating sim game, its pretty chill, would recommend.
I'll also add that it's super grindy. Fuckin' hell it takes forever to raise any stats that aren't your own.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
I'll also add that it's super grindy. Fuckin' hell it takes forever to raise any stats that aren't your own.
sometime I joke to myself that I should develop a grindset on that game, so I may ironic(ironically) develop a sigma grindset and and up quitting the game to grind sometime in real life.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Ah yes, I too did the grind. Until I discovered the cheats and just set my stats to max and all other crap lile relations, marks, and possibly even reset their story(Haven't tried that yet).

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
thank you very much (though I just discovered it in the guide file but i appreciate your answer!) btw what is EratohoTW?
The Era game for people that like grinding, holding hands, and having a small pecker

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ah yes, I too did the grind. Until I discovered the cheats and just set my stats to max and all other crap lile relations, marks, and possibly even reset their story(Haven't tried that yet).
That doesn't break anything? I think I tried to change masturbation addiction once upon a time and did not succeed. It's like the one thing in the game where I'm like "fuck it, I'm okay with never getting that achievement."

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
That doesn't break anything? I think I tried to change masturbation addiction once upon a time and did not succeed. It's like the one thing in the game where I'm like "fuck it, I'm okay with never getting that achievement."
I am speaking about Eratoho TW here. In EraTohoK I don't know the cheats there and not much i can help you with that.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I am speaking about Eratoho TW here. In EraTohoK I don't know the cheats there and not much i can help you with that.
I'm talking about TW too. Does raising ranks artificially not break progression chains or something? I could have sworn that it skips over the flags if they don't go up from the scoreboard tallying XP gems or whatever at the end of the night. Do you still get the achievements/events if you cheat?

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
I'm talking about TW too. Does raising ranks artificially not break progression chains or something? I could have sworn that it skips over the flags if they don't go up from the scoreboard tallying XP gems or whatever at the end of the night. Do you still get the achievements/events if you cheat?
Raising the addiction level won't get the Loves to Masturbate trait. That one's tied to masturbation experience(Pretty sure just normal masturbate too not the training one) not the addict level. Most of the lewd traits are(Lips is either 300 or 500 kiss exp for example. Breasts is paizuri exp.) For the event chain involving losing the ignorant trait, I'm not 100% sure on what the requirements are for it to fire, only that once they hit those requirements you need to get their frustration up high enough that they masturbate at night, then the event will progress.

I wouldn't bother messing with the addict stats since they rely on other stats to advance. If you want to raise it quick, set the exposure stat high since that's the one thats difficult to level, then get the lewd breasts trait(I think thats the one that raises shame gem accumulation), have them insert a vibrator and anal vibrator, then alternate between the caress and masturbate command. Multiple strong simultaneous orgasms boost the gem multiplier. Should hit those addict levels fairly quick then. May need to boost their sensitivities to get those quint/quad orgasms.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Raising the addiction level won't get the Loves to Masturbate trait. That one's tied to masturbation experience(Pretty sure just normal masturbate too not the training one) not the addict level. Most of the lewd traits are(Lips is either 300 or 500 kiss exp for example. Breasts is paizuri exp.) For the event chain involving losing the ignorant trait, I'm not 100% sure on what the requirements are for it to fire, only that once they hit those requirements you need to get their frustration up high enough that they masturbate at night, then the event will progress.

I wouldn't bother messing with the addict stats since they rely on other stats to advance. If you want to raise it quick, set the exposure stat high since that's the one thats difficult to level, then get the lewd breasts trait(I think thats the one that raises shame gem accumulation), have them insert a vibrator and anal vibrator, then alternate between the caress and masturbate command. Multiple strong simultaneous orgasms boost the gem multiplier. Should hit those addict levels fairly quick then. May need to boost their sensitivities to get those quint/quad orgasms.
Huh, didn't realize it was just straight up do X amount of times. I hit all the other lewd traits around rank S and I just assumed I needed to be in that ballpark too for masturbation. So you're saying that the character has to masturbate on their own, and not because you initiated a sex scene?

As for the other advice, I noticed. I use the nipple and clit clips too. If semen addition is pretty high, you can also combo them to suck you off to add a multiplier for that too. But even with all this, it's taking way, way too long to raise that stat naturally.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
So you're saying that the character has to masturbate on their own, and not because you initiated a sex scene?
Nah you can still have them masturbate in a scene. That adds both training and regular masturbation exp. The only purpose the training masturbation exp seems to have is to unlock exposure stat. Kind of a silly stat to have considering you only need to do it once. Just making the distinction since you can alter the wrong exp stat for the trait.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Seems like the type of game you have to be pretty into Touhou to enjoy though. When I hear people talk about it, it seems pretty lore heavy compared to like EraK. Like you need to know a lot about the characters to play it well. I'm not big on dating sims anyways, so I've kept away from it for those reasons. I do love time stop though... Doesn't sound like the player gets to really use it though? I know Sakuya has that ability.

Edit: Oh, seems like the player can eventually get Time Stop abilities themselves. It might be worth checking out then (Finally, lol).

Last edited:

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
Seems like the type of game you have to be pretty into Touhou to enjoy though. When I hear people talk about it, it seems pretty lore heavy compared to like EraK. Like you need to know a lot about the characters to play it well. I'm not big on dating sims anyways, so I've kept away from it for those reasons. I do love time stop though... Doesn't sound like the player gets to really use it though? I know Sakuya has that ability.

Edit: Oh, seems like the player can eventually get Time Stop abilities themselves. It might be worth checking out then (Finally, lol).
I basically play it with zero Touhou knowledge lol Still, and its pretty enjoyable. I like dating sim so idk. You have time stop as your power from the beginning, well idk if time stop is the most OP power you get cause getting 2hus pregnant is a pretty strong power in and of itself lmao. I heard that they aren't supposed to get pregnant, especially Lunarian but you can impregnate everybody which is amazing btw. You can even impregnate dolls and ghosts lmao. But yeah, it's a grind especially the earlier part of the game where you don't have anything at all, your stats suck and no money.(If you don't wanna grind, just cheat, every cheat in era games are the same I think)

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017

Not really, no. It's helpful for figuring out what character lives where, but otherwise you can play it blind. Most the necessary info can be learned in-game. I also don't know jack about Touhou, but still recommend it.

Reactions: Seamonkey

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Seems like most of the questions are answered already. I am just going to say if there are specific events/scenes/achievements that are like unique to a character, place, and time.

Kind of like a one time Christmas event for example. And where to get those kind of info. Because, I have looked at the files and there are very specific images that I haven't seen yet while playing the game.

Anyways EraTW is great. If you aren't cheating, I suggest you just go out for some 3 days or so just to find Touhous and get the achievement that gives you the wheareabouts sense perk.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Seems like most of the questions are answered already. I am just going to say if there are specific events/scenes/achievements that are like unique to a character, place, and time.

Kind of like a one time Christmas event for example. And where to get those kind of info. Because, I have looked at the files and there are very specific images that I haven't seen yet while playing the game.

Anyways EraTW is great. If you aren't cheating, I suggest you just go out for some 3 days or so just to find Touhous and get the achievement that gives you the wheareabouts sense perk.
As far as I know there isn't anywhere keeping track of special event stuff. Here's a few things I've found

Suwako will grant you a special perk if you get her to love status.
Momiji will give you something useful if you beat her in danmaku enough times(not sure if you need favor in addition)
If you get Hatate to love she can sometimes help you out if you pass out from lack of energy or end the day with close to 0.
Kosuzu will let you rent a special book if you become friends with her, and will hold on to extra copies of books so you can still choose books that are currently checked out.
Getting to know Mamizou will alter the tanuki drinking party event you can get while traveling.
Getting Seija to love will unlock her hideout as a place you can travel to.
I think if you get friendly with shrine maidens(Like Reimu) you can use special travel spots to go between shrines if they're following you.
Kagerou can visit you at night if she's friendly with you.
Yuuka will give you a plant seed each day if you challenge her to danmaku and choose it as your reward.

Medicine has an event questline involving her getting genitals once you get her to love. Involves convincing other touhous to help her with it. Though you need a certain level of favorability for them to agree(Some are pretty low, some are much higher.) Results of the quest vary on who you picked to help.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
this game looks very deep, but the interface is intimidating. it looks all over the place

is there a beginner's guide?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
As far as I know there isn't anywhere keeping track of special event stuff. Here's a few things I've found

Suwako will grant you a special perk if you get her to love status.
Momiji will give you something useful if you beat her in danmaku enough times(not sure if you need favor in addition)
If you get Hatate to love she can sometimes help you out if you pass out from lack of energy or end the day with close to 0.
Kosuzu will let you rent a special book if you become friends with her, and will hold on to extra copies of books so you can still choose books that are currently checked out.
Getting to know Mamizou will alter the tanuki drinking party event you can get while traveling.
Getting Seija to love will unlock her hideout as a place you can travel to.
I think if you get friendly with shrine maidens(Like Reimu) you can use special travel spots to go between shrines if they're following you.
Kagerou can visit you at night if she's friendly with you.
Yuuka will give you a plant seed each day if you challenge her to danmaku and choose it as your reward.

Medicine has an event questline involving her getting genitals once you get her to love. Involves convincing other touhous to help her with it. Though you need a certain level of favorability for them to agree(Some are pretty low, some are much higher.) Results of the quest vary on who you picked to help.
You happen to know who I need to please/get permission from to unlock logging in various locations? Especially Fairy Tree. That's one thing that seems like you're fucked on if you don't know touhou shit. It gives you no in game clues, not listed on the wiki, etc. Everybody and their grandma requests logs and I can't cut down trees anywhere without permission x.x

It's a pain in the ass to remember what you can do at every area.

Also do you know what things increase max stamina/energy other than achievements? Sometimes I'll get a bit of extra stamina/energy but I don't know what it's from.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
You happen to know who I need to please/get permission from to unlock logging in various locations? Especially Fairy Tree. That's one thing that seems like you're fucked on if you don't know touhou shit. It gives you no in game clues, not listed on the wiki, etc. Everybody and their grandma requests logs and I can't cut down trees anywhere without permission x.x

It's a pain in the ass to remember what you can do at every area.

Also do you know what things increase max stamina/energy other than achievements? Sometimes I'll get a bit of extra stamina/energy but I don't know what it's from.
Not sure on the logging permissions. I would assume Reimu for fairy tree since its in the shrine area, and she runs the shrine. I think its Kaguya for Bamboo forest. Summit I would assume is Sanae, Kanako, or Suwako. I don't remember if sanzu river has logging, but probably Eiki there. Best guess for magic forest is Marisa or Alice. No idea on mountain foot.

Most permissions stuff is whoever appears to be whoever owns the biggest building in the area.(If you open the move location menu in the sleeping menu, the landlords you see are your best bet for that area)

Most stam/energy increases are temporary and from events. With mixing you can restore and increase max temp too through some recipes. If you have a kid theres a chance each day when they're going to school for them to be praised which grants you an energy buff for the next day. Or they can hurt someone which gives you less energy the following day. If you get the can't sleep event, choosing to go back to bed will give you extra energy too. Otherwise, you get stam/energy from eating, using the pool, using baths/hot springs, resting or dozing in your room, or joining someone who's relaxing.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes