VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is there any tutorial for properly installing the modded character sprites posted in this thread?
You just copy the filename for K or TW and name the portrait file as appropriate for which era game your playing and then just replace the default portraits.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
OH, I forgot to add one funny thing. For some reason (banning CP maybe?) ERA "community" hates F95. I saw multiple messages against F95 (probably they mentioned whole forum, not sure if F95 as person).

Is anyone they don't hate?
Have you figured it out why they hate F95zone yet? Because I'm trying to figure it out over 2 years already.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hi, I wanted to ask a little question. in the events section. How do I activate the events that appear? example:

1670279995988.png

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Hi, I wanted to ask a little question. in the events section. How do I activate the events that appear? example:

View attachment 2215907
Noble's Son's game: Turn on allowed untranslated NTR in the cheating section
Slave of Noble's Son: Kaguya lost too much of the bet from the event above
Princess's Invitation: Playing as officer (as long as you're not serving Eirin-Kaguya yet) (Maybe having decent-good stats)
Princess Cumdump: Making Kaguya have Cumdump trait.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: YinBlack

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Princess's Invitation: Playing as officer (as long as you're not serving Eirin-Kaguya yet) (Maybe having decent-good stats)
If I remember right the invitation event also requires you to not have any acquaintanceship with Kaguya, Eirin, Reisen or Tewi. So you could never get it to trigger if you get the random event where you meet Tewi. There's also a special variation where you choose Kaguya while having the other three in any of the Love or Slave states that would only be possible in a NG+ or through the cheat menu because it's the only way you could get those states while also having the game treat them as not being acquainted with you.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
If I remember right the invitation event also requires you to not have any acquaintanceship with Kaguya, Eirin, Reisen or Tewi. So you could never get it to trigger if you get the random event where you meet Tewi. There's also a special variation where you choose Kaguya while having the other three in any of the Love or Slave states that would only be possible in a NG+ or through the cheat menu because it's the only way you could get those states while also having the game treat them as not being acquainted with you.
despite saying you to not have any acquaintanceship. I found out there is 3 kind of different answer if you choose Kaguya as your lover
- No relationship: She slap your face and getting harder to get her feeling
- Love: She just simply remind you that you get nothing from picking her but she's happy with your decision.
- Submissive/Slave: She's just happy to serve you
- No relationship but get relationship with 3 others (eirin/tewi/reisen). She slap you but 3 other people will help you coup her. You can decide what to do with her next (bang her/jail her/execute her).

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I don't understand their NTR hate. Why does it matter if other people enjoy NTR? What're we going to do, make them cuck our imaginary waifus?
Because it isn't people "just enjoying NTR" causing problems, it's people that go over to their thread and whine about how the NTR content doesn't get translated or worked on that cause issues. I've seen it happen myself now, it's strangely common if you check back through the threads there. We have people in this thread that have admitted to doing it as well, lol. They just assume/joke that people that act like that are from here, kind of funny.

I think people have tried making NTR unavoidable in several games over there as well if I'm remembering right. Imagine if devs tried forcing lolis or scat into every game with user made content as unavoidable content. Most people with kinks like that at least understand their tastes are unusual and avoid stuff like that. For some reason, a lot of NTR peeps are lacking that awareness. Get to see it all around this forum with people that fight tooth and nail to not admit something is NTR or at least should have some kind of questionable NTR warning.

Like yeah, I get it, NTR isn't as straight forward as a lot of kinks and everybody draws that line at different places, but sometimes it's pretty blatant. We should just warn people even for the "Light" NTR anyways. There's no reason not to. This game could really have the tag even though I think all of it is optional.

TLDR: There's a history with NTR there basically.

Last edited:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Last update on the git was an hour ago, so still fairly active. Just head over to the git to get the latest version, you'll need to make an account though:
I dont think it is necessary to make a gitgud account there, I suppose they upload their stable version on the main page of ERA games ( ) 1670652877527.png

I think gitgud is only necessary when you are gonna contribute something to their project or something just correct me if I am wrong but apparently they upload their works on the main page twice in a year.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
thanks for your answer ;D

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I dont think it is necessary to make a gitgud account there, I suppose they upload their stable version on the main page of ERA games ( ) View attachment 2225221

I think gitgud is only necessary when you are gonna contribute something to their project or something just correct me if I am wrong but apparently they upload their works on the main page twice in a year.
Oh they updated it again awesome, they stopped a while ago that's why some people were saying to get it from the gitgud place before

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Blankrex

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Because it isn't people "just enjoying NTR" causing problems, it's people that go over to their thread and whine about how the NTR content doesn't get translated or worked on that cause issues. I've seen it happen myself now, it's strangely common if you check back through the threads there. We have people in this thread that have admitted to doing it as well, lol. They just assume/joke that people that act like that are from here, kind of funny.

I think people have tried making NTR unavoidable in several games over there as well if I'm remembering right. Imagine if devs tried forcing lolis or scat into every game with user made content as unavoidable content. Most people with kinks like that at least understand their tastes are unusual and avoid stuff like that. For some reason, a lot of NTR peeps are lacking that awareness. Get to see it all around this forum with people that fight tooth and nail to not admit something is NTR or at least should have some kind of questionable NTR warning.

Like yeah, I get it, NTR isn't as straight forward as a lot of kinks and everybody draws that line at different places, but sometimes it's pretty blatant. We should just warn people even for the "Light" NTR anyways. There's no reason not to. This game could really have the tag even though I think all of it is optional.

TLDR: There's a history with NTR there basically.
So just ban those dudes. Why hate the fetish and the site? Should we just start hating and avoiding things unpleasant people like?

I think the whole whether something is NTR or not arguments actually go against what you're saying. From what I've seen, it's primarily started by people who complain about perceived NTR content. I agree that there's no reason to say there's "light" NTR, but we do it because the people who hate any form of sex that does not involve the MC will (often, and incorrectly) call it NTR. I'm pretty sure nearly none of the people who openly like NTR are talking about "light" NTR. The hilarious thing is that no one seems to have an issue with the MC stealing other people's lovers, which the vocal anti-NTR peeps will gladly tell the world they enjoy that.

P.S. Not saying obnoxious NTR fans aren't in here, but the "light NTR" guys aren't them.

Last edited:

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, I have an existential question regarding bestiality. buy a pig and a dog after buying the lewd catalog. but i don't know how to use it.HEEELLLPPPPPPPPP

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I dont think it is necessary to make a gitgud account there, I suppose they upload their stable version on the main page of ERA games ( ) View attachment 2225221

You can get the latest dev/translated version from the git, which the master does sometimes take a bit to catch up to, but you're totally right they do update the masters and upload them on that wiki pretty reliably. I'd kinda forgot about the wiki after I'd started just heading straight to the git, and there are also alternate/modded versions to some of the games so the git's still worth checking out if you're interested.

Reactions: Blankrex

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Hello, I have an existential question regarding bestiality. buy a pig and a dog after buying the lewd catalog. but i don't know how to use it.HEEELLLPPPPPPPPP
They should show under the list of officers you can sleep with, as well as the ones you can bring with you to train prisoners
Then they function just as a normal person (because that's what they are in mechanics terms)

Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
They should show under the list of officers you can sleep with, as well as the ones you can bring with you to train prisoners
Then they function just as a normal person (because that's what they are in mechanics terms)
thanks for your answer. but she doesn't show up. I will leave here some captures.
1670761943297.png
1670761968387.png
1670762010931.png

Is there something I'm not doing?

eidalac

Mar 23, 2020
eeeeee. What exactly should I investigate?
Under Items when you are in the Base Phase, you can buy and research items, I can't recall if there is anything you need to unlock the animals, but some items only show if you have researched a prerequisite.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes