VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
anyone know how to trigger millionare and noble's son daily events?
First one is is just a random end turn event where you have no control over it's procing and I think the second is by default disabled in the translated version as I've never once seen it happen so you might have to enable the removed NTR events option under content settings to get it to show up.

Reactions: CreamyFinger

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Just a word of caution someone keeps spamming CP on the era plw chan board, might want to avoid there

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
1668904495892.png

also, am i supposed to just rename the font folder and be done with the install, or is there another folder it goes in first before im done? (SumireTeru, btw)

Last edited:

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
The fonts need to go into your windows font's directory
I think you can just right-click on the font file and there's an option to install them

Reactions: Belgaz

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
The fonts need to go into your windows font's directory
I think you can just right-click on the font file and there's an option to install them
oooooohhhhh, ok, i just had to highlight them all first.
...well, now i feel silly, but thx >_>

Madlyblue

Feb 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger Ichirin's event with Unzan in TohoK? I think I have all the req but it just never seems to trigger...

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Just a word of caution someone keeps spamming CP on the era plw chan board, might want to avoid there
ERA "translators" have CP problem. CP will always be associated with ERA games - this is their choice. Not to mention they are toxic scums.

Someone volunteered a translated ERA NTR v 0.32 and wanted GITGUD access to upload. He was ignored by ERA-games admins on GITGUD. Then I asked how about allowing him to do so and removing traces of CP from the code (since I want NTR but don't want f..g CP, even text only). CP-fans (admins) attacked me, insulted etc. and denied above mentioned guy from uploading the translated 0.32. You see, they hate NTR but like CP.

I just hope FBI and Interpol do their job right.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I enjoy NTR as well.

The people on the Discord are definitely assholes, but they generally allow people to contribute to NTR content if they're useful and non-disruptive. W65 and the new guy working on AL-K are good examples of that. Hell, after you stopped bothering them for a year, SDMNTR got unlocked. (Yes, its unlocked even right now.)

He didn't get "Ignored" from joining the SDMNTR Git. SDMNTR got locked after you threw a fit on their issues board and so he didn't get to join. Then you deleted all your messages to hide your fit as a bad faith tactic to make them look bad.

They're assholes, yes. But in this particular conflict, you're the primary one causing problems. If you'd just quietly sit in the corner, none of what you're angry about would ever have happened.

I was previously semi-working with you on the idea of a fork, but honestly I'm just sick of dealing with you and am just going to ignore you, now.

EDIT: Screenshot so he can't just delete his post and claim I attacked him for no reason like he's done before.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I enjoy NTR as well.

The people on the Discord are definitely assholes, but they generally allow people to contribute to NTR content if they're useful and non-disruptive. W65 and the new guy working on AL-K are good examples of that. Hell, after you stopped bothering them for a year, SDMNTR got unlocked. (Yes, its unlocked even right now.)

He didn't get "Ignored" from joining the SDMNTR Git. SDMNTR got locked after you threw a fit on their issues board and so he didn't get to join. Then you deleted all your messages to hide your fit as a bad faith tactic to make them look bad.

They're assholes, yes. But in this particular conflict, you're the primary one causing problems. If you'd just quietly sit in the corner, none of what you're angry about would ever have happened.

I was previously semi-working with you on the idea of a fork, but honestly I'm just sick of dealing with you and am just going to ignore you, now.

EDIT: Screenshot so he can't just delete his post and claim I attacked him for no reason like he's done before.
You can GTFO. W65 offered upload, they refused/ignored for long period of time before I wrote to allow him upload. They attacked me and I felt discussing them is pointless.

You lie "SDMNTR got locked after ", since it was inaccessible for W65 earlier. Toxic admins were ones who locked it. Result is that ERA NTR is still in old version, NTR scenes in the rest of the games are untranslated and CP is still there.

"If you'd just quietly sit in the corner," yup, half year of waiting quietly and W65 was ignored. Stop lying. W65 post was hanging for months ignored and he did not have access. Whole drama is result of their toxic personalities and acts. W65 asked for access, they could JUST allow him and voila. And you claim that my asking for his access HALF YEAR LATER was the reason of all problems??

People banned, threads locked etc. for mentioning about NTR because toxic admins "have issues". Is it NOT the source of the problem? And sure, people like W65 now feel it is good idea to contribute for sure. I see them uploading anything.

I must be very powerful, influential and well-known person, because I was the reason for ERA translators not to translate NTR scenes for last 5 years and stop W65 for half year. You flatter me.

" but they generally allow people to contribute to NTR content if they're useful and non-disruptive " - lies. Like I said, NTR scenes untranslated, W65 ignored for half year. They actively act against NTR and defend CP for at least 5 years.

NTR in ERA games is a lost cause. Deal with it. Blaming me (I am no-one actually) will not help. Additionally, whole "commmunity" is to avoid for above mentioned reasons.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
You can GTFO. W65 offered upload, they refused/ignored for long period of time before I wrote to allow him upload. They attacked me and I felt discussing them is pointless.

You lie "SDMNTR got locked after ", since it was inaccessible for W65 earlier. Toxic admins were ones who locked it. Result is that ERA NTR is still in old version. NTR scenes in the rest of the games are untranslated and CP is still there.

"If you'd just quietly sit in the corner," yup, half year of waiting quietly and W65 was ignored. Stop lying. W65 post was hanging for months ignored and he did not have access. Whole drama is result of their toxic personalities and acts. W65 asked for access, they could JUST allow him and voila. And you claim that my asking for his access HALF YEAR LATER was the reason of all problems??

People banned, threads locked etc. for mentioning about NTR because toxic admins "have issues". Is it NOT the source of the problem? And sure, people like W65 now feel it is good idea to contribute for sure. I see them uploading anything.
I can tell you're the issue here after two messages dude, lol. I was wondering why they have such an issue with NTR and you're a prime example of it here. For a dude who plays rape games, you probably don't want to be pointing fingers at others for the types of fictional content people get off to. You've even played loli games yourself.

What's up with so many NTR bros lacking in self awareness? "I went to a community and tried to control everybody else and what they're allowed to enjoy and everybody was rude to me, how could this happen to me?". You could try seeing things from their perspective to avoid that in the future. I always feel bad for the NTR peeps who aren't obnoxious because so many people that are into it seem to try their best to make anybody into it look bad.

Last edited:

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
OH, I forgot to add one funny thing. For some reason (banning CP maybe?) ERA "community" hates F95. I saw multiple messages against F95 (probably they mentioned whole forum, not sure if F95 as person).

Is anyone they don't hate?

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I was wondering why they have such an issue with NTR and you're a prime example of it here.
Let's be real man ignoring any of the shit the guy that you're talking to has done people from chan boards kinda already had an aversion to NTR stuff they just used this guy being an ass as an excuse to shit on it.

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
is futa sumire just a pure rng to get (i've savescummed "go out"s for a hot minute, but knowing my luck, i stopped juuuust shy of rolling it), or is there an number of "go out" events or a set amount of story events that have to happen first before i'm allowed to get the forbidden knowledge one?

figured i might as well ask here, since i really don't wanna have to be forced to go and play armchair indiana jones just to trial and error myself ad infinitum into finally knowing just where the opportunity to even see futa content is at and sleuthing how i even get it with the vaguest directions possible, (cause i honestly gave up trying to do the deadlines when i realized just how severe the gravity of wasting my precious 50 days was and fucked around for the rest) on top of trying to basically poke around in the dark on what i should be doing just to try to meet deadline requirements tighter than garrote wire. (for one of 'em: teru apparently needed to schlick it 200 something times, and the highest M.addict level i managed to get [3?] gave me 6 schlicks at best, sooooo...)

TL;DR: i'm gonna politely say: "fuck this, peace" and stick to browsing the other era's, this one's not for me, its hard to stay interested, let alone invested in it after a while and definitely doesn't feel worth it with no guides at all, but more power to you if you feel otherwise. (also: "holy chan-board drama, batman!")

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
So I use Translation Aggregator for the untranslated bits in TW and what the hell's going on with this Bing translation? I've never seen it do something like this before.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes