cide12106

Aug 30, 2019
its weird to me how much i love text heavy simulator games while also not exactly enjoying reading and zoning out while learning how the game works

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
As far as I remember the JP version hasn't been worked on in a few years.
I heard a lot of JP dev already stopped working on their games too. I don't know when they will continue...
That sucks since there's basically nothing like this. I really wish someone made a grand sized map for this game. Even the biggest maps aren't that big.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
This game is neat, I was never really interested in text based games before but this game changed my mind and now I want some more. ( and not really a fan of NTR but I am glad that you can turn it off ) It sucks that this game is partially translated. Can anyone recommend any more games like this? and one last thing, I know it is dumb question but wanted to clear out the doubt so I already see that it has completed tag but are we gonna get updates soon like for example there is no jealousy implemented so will we get to see jealousy in further updates?

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
This game is neat, I was never really interested in text based games before but this game changed my mind and now I want some more. ( and not really a fan of NTR but I am glad that you can turn it off ) It sucks that this game is partially translated. Can anyone recommend any more games like this? and one last thing, I know it is dumb question but wanted to clear out the doubt so I already see that it has completed tag but are we gonna get updates soon like for example there is no jealousy implemented so will we get to see jealousy in further updates?
I am not sure if you have noticed yet but this is just one of many games made in the era engine and on the era games wiki seen here you can get access to other eraGames, but forewarning they are all in varied stages of translation.
Alternatively the most up to date version of all the games translations can always be found on the git but you need an account to access it.
The complete tag on this has never been wholly accurate but it is hard to say exactly how much effort is being directed towards the game right now, as I understand it there has been a general slowdown both on the dev and translator side, but there is in theory the possibility of new content either being made or translated but I wouldn't count on it.

Ronnual

Mar 31, 2019
I am not sure if you have noticed yet but this is just one of many games made in the era engine and on the era games wiki seen here you can get access to other eraGames, but forewarning they are all in varied stages of translation.
Alternatively the most up to date version of all the games translations can always be found on the git but you need an account to access it.
The complete tag on this has never been wholly accurate but it is hard to say exactly how much effort is being directed towards the game right now, as I understand it there has been a general slowdown both on the dev and translator side, but there is in theory the possibility of new content either being made or translated but I wouldn't count on it.
There is some work being done on this game, mainly adding new touhous from the new touhou game(atleast i think so, not sure about it), also some translation work, but it's wip right now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
There is some work being done on this game, mainly adding new touhous from the new touhou game(atleast i think so, not sure about it), also some translation work, but it's wip right now
Yeah the last update for the Japanese version was 2 years ago though , the translators might add stuff but it's not like that's really what their focus is.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
I already know about it but those games are really untranslated or partially translated it just ruins my immersion ( I forgot to mention that part :ROFLMAO: ) I was asking about similar types of games other than era.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
I just found out this, apparently the devs are already adding minor stuffs day by day ( just correct me if I am wrong )
1664682775764.png

If only translators were this fast I would be banging my head against the wall:ROFLMAO: but I dont blame them they are already pretty good job I am just tired of being waiting.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Does anyone have a copy of eraTohoTW or a link they're willing to share? Git seems down. Got a fox head error message then some time later connection refused. Probably should put this into requests but this place seems more likely to respond.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone have a copy of eraTohoTW or a link they're willing to share? Git seems down. Got a fox head error message then some time later connection refused. Probably should put this into requests but this place seems more likely to respond.
What about the ?

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
What about the ?
Unfortunately era wiki just links to gitgud.io, which has been down since I last posted. It's still saying "WE'RE DOING UPGRADES BUT SOMETHING WENT WRONG". Does anyone have an alternative link?

MomentumMori

Oct 20, 2021
Hiya! Need some help figuring out how to use the Emuera app, I'm prolly being retarded but I've been over this for an hour, following the instructions, storage/emulated/0, right and then plop a file with the name emuera written on it, but whenever I open the app I don't see the damn game. Any ideas?

Edit: Nvm found the problem

Last edited:

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Figured out in TW that the losing ignorant trait scene is not based on getting masturbation addict as high as possible. Not sure what the full requirements are, but the lowest I've seen the event happen is at addict level 5 with the toho having loves to masturbate as well. Once its high enough, you want to get their frustration up as often as possible so that they masturbate at night. During that segment, the event can trigger where they lose the trait. So if you're constantly training their exposure/addiction every day, that event will never fire off because they'll never masturbate at night.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes