VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Oh, I was talking about these traits. I know you can demand submission after hypnosis, but I was wondering if these two traits were a special faction/event thing. View attachment 2052006
I think one of these might be from a random event where a hypnosis shows up and asks if they can hypnotize a character where if I remember right you can change some traits or their assertiveness something like that anyway I haven't gotten it to trigger in a while and don't really remember exactly what it does. But anyway every now and then what'll happen is that if you choose a character multiple times for that same event the hypnotist eventually starts fucking them instead of just doing the change you asked for.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
I think one of these might be from a random event where a hypnosis shows up and asks if they can hypnotize a character where if I remember right you can change some traits or their assertiveness something like that anyway I haven't gotten it to trigger in a while and don't really remember exactly what it does. But anyway every now and then what'll happen is that if you choose a character multiple times for that same event the hypnotist eventually starts fucking them instead of just doing the change you asked for.
Ah, that series of events. I never bothered to get it, I already had hypnosis anyways and thought it was absolutely dumb for me to have to pay *again* for hypnosis. At some point I got curious and chose to get it, there were more options present than with just training girls with hypnosis yourself, so I thought it was even dumber.

The hypnosist just gives you hypnosis as far as I'm aware.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Ah, that series of events. I never bothered to get it, I already had hypnosis anyways and thought it was absolutely dumb for me to have to pay *again* for hypnosis. At some point I got curious and chose to get it, there were more options present than with just training girls with hypnosis yourself, so I thought it was even dumber.

The hypnosist just gives you hypnosis as far as I'm aware.
Nevermind, that's a separate event.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Today I learned more about intrigue and espionage. Turned the strongest faction into my puppet by sneaking one of my slaves there and nightcrawling the ruler. It's really cheap, but there was a coalition against me despite having only three cities, so desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
Yeah, i figured out the hypno-cheese for confessions already (right before i came back here, funnily enough)

606adit

Apr 10, 2020
How too add new pic for character ? I already change the pic to 180x180p and place it in resource file, rename it to c bal bla and open costum.csv to erase the * for the c bla bla but nothing happen

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
How too add new pic for character ? I already change the pic to 180x180p and place it in resource file, rename it to c bal bla and open costum.csv to erase the * for the c bla bla but nothing happen
Have you changed the pic to a .png or .webp format?

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
For my custom character, I have the c10.png, the .csv, and the .csv.txt file (latter two with the uncommented c10 bits). All three files in \eraTohoK-master\resources\custom

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
take a picture of your \eraTohoK-master\resources\custom. as per my last email there should be a .csv, a .csv.txt, and a .png.

Madlyblue

Feb 16, 2018
Oh, I was talking about these traits. I know you can demand submission after hypnosis, but I was wondering if these two traits were a special faction/event thing. View attachment 2052006
Hi! Could you tell me how to trigger these two? Especially the unaware one? I dont think i ever triggered any of these even though i got the Hypnosis addict trait...

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Hi! Could you tell me how to trigger these two? Especially the unaware one? I dont think i ever triggered any of these even though i got the Hypnosis addict trait...
Sorry mate, I have absolutely no idea either. I had the hypnosis ability already so I didn't really try to explore the hypnotist events yet.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes