mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Spanking and a good ol'whipping are the quickest ways to tame a touhou you've won as a war prize

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Good, you know those 2hus doesn't deserve to be mindbreak and spiritbreak, they have to do what their leader told them to do.

Also if you decided to have a children in EratohoK, don't forget to spend time with her in her growing up phase, so she could help you in your country, also children needs attention and affection. Just don't take it too far and make her fall in love with you, be a responsible father *~*. For EratohoTW, be prepare to pay for child support. OwOb
All children I've had in-game weren't really intentional, and I was admittedly too sucked up on managing a war to properly take care of children. Safe to say I'm not yet prepared to dabble into the waters of parenthood.

I've been playing around and figured out how to properly make 2hus submit without mindbreaking/spiritbreaking them. Sadly, I had to sacrifice a few more 2hus for me to figure it out, but fortunately for them it only stopped at mindbreaking and I was able to reverse it. I will never forget my first spiritbreak though.

If you want another sad time, try joining a nation with Seija at the head and romancing her and going through all her events. Til she finally rejects her inner demon and trusts that she can actually be happy for once. Once you're at love, get yourself captured by an enemy faction.
Please no. If I ever get Seija to reject her inner demon I would rather enjoy my time with her, because I'm certain I would be at my wit's end by that point.

Also, speaking of getting captured by an enemy faction, what's the easiest way to go about doing so?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Oh. Wow. And what exactly do I get out of getting captured..?
They start doing the non-con sex minigame stuff(With it either being outright sex stuff or mostly teasing depending on the options you choose under the games settings/other settings menu) but to you instead with you have 0 control over the sex and if your faction doesn't rescue you in time and if you choose not to escape when given the chance eventually you'll be given the option to join that faction once another character dominates you enough. Although one time the game had me join them without any input during the summary part of the end turn phase after one of them reached the stats needed to become my characters owner. But I don't know if that was a bug or an intended feature because I only had it happen once.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
They start doing the non-con sex minigame stuff(With it either being outright sex stuff or mostly teasing depending on the options you choose under the games settings/other settings menu) but to you instead with you have 0 control over the sex and if your faction doesn't rescue you in time and if you choose not to escape when given the chance eventually you'll be given the option to join that faction once another character dominates you enough. Although one time the game had me join them without any input during the summary part of the end turn phase after one of them reached the stats needed to become my characters owner. But I don't know if that was a bug or an intended feature because I only had it happen once.
Oh, alright. So basically for the most part, it's for people who prefer to play as subs and for roleplaying purposes?

Spanking and a good ol'whipping are the quickest ways to tame a touhou you've won as a war prize
So it seems. I've had more success getting the <submitted> trait with some spanking and whipping than raping and using vibrators, or maybe I'm just impatient.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Sprinkling a bit of rape, S/M, and humiliation works wonders. At least it did for me. Now I'm curious what hypnotising does, so far I don't see any use for it.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
I have now reached the point where one of the 2hus just won't mindbreak no matter what I do to her. I'm hoping it would get rid of her <lordly> trait, maybe it'll work, maybe it won't.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
I've made two slaves, but I don't even know how I did it or what the requirements were. Then Kanako developed lewd, no doubt the result of all the... Things, I've done to her just to try and get her to break. Patchouli adamantly refuses to be my slave, even if I max her submission and dependence out. My slaves have lower submission and dependence than she does, but I assume you can't make people from the same faction as slaves? I dunno, I can't figure it out.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
I decided I had enough with depravity and wanted to see how to form a relationship with somebody who absolutely despises you for some reason. Mokou gave me the opportunity, and I might as well take it.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Oh, alright. So basically for the most part, it's for people who prefer to play as subs and for roleplaying purposes?

So it seems. I've had more success getting the <submitted> trait with some spanking and whipping than raping and using vibrators, or maybe I'm just impatient.
Sex stuff raises dependency for the most part

Btw, I've noticed S&M works largely by the pain causing their will power to drop, there's a large bonus to submission once you've broke their will power (grey bar)
Willpower is also a major factor in getting Demand Submission to work
But characters that are Defiant, Stubborn, Prideful are highly resistant to their willpower dropping, so they're very difficult to break and I haven't found an effective means to do so.
Probably easier to put them on house arrest and interact with them a few times and gain their favour instead (by aid of getting them shit faced drunk)

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Sex stuff raises dependency for the most part

Btw, I've noticed S&M works largely by the pain causing their will power to drop, there's a large bonus to submission once you've broke their will power (grey bar)
Willpower is also a major factor in getting Demand Submission to work
But characters that are Defiant, Stubborn, Prideful are highly resistant to their willpower dropping, so they're very difficult to break and I haven't found an effective means to do so.
Probably easier to put them on house arrest and interact with them a few times and gain their favour instead (by aid of getting them shit faced drunk)
Do you mean getting them to mindbreak or just lowering their sanity? I'm fooling around a lot with various traits, I like to think I'm getting better at persuading and breaking willpower.

Pandora1999

Jun 16, 2018
Is there a comprehensive step by step guide on how to add custom portrait.
The instructions is vague, I can't make it work.
Sorry for being dumb.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
It has been a very productive few days, and I have learned many about both eratohoTW and eratohoK. I have all of you to thank for bearing with me and assisting me in my journey of learning this game and it's many different features, but I believe I have learned all there is I need to know.

There is a conq I'm a little curious about, the hypnosis slave and the unaware hypnoslave. Based on what I've read throughout the thread and other websites talking about eratohoK, hypnosis lowers the parameters needed for something like confession or submission, maybe I'm getting it wrong, but I'll learn more about it. Hopefully.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Is there a comprehensive step by step guide on how to add custom portrait.
The instructions is vague, I can't make it work.
Sorry for being dumb.
Go to the eratohoK folder, click on resources, then click on custom. In custom there should be .gitignore and custom.csv.(other file extension), you have to change that custom file into a .csv file like it was originally intended. If you haven't done so already, turn on [file name extensions] by clicking on view at the top of file explorer, the option should be to the right.

Remove the file extension at the end to turn it into a .csv file, and open it in notepad. There should be instructions there.

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
It has been a very productive few days, and I have learned many about both eratohoTW and eratohoK. I have all of you to thank for bearing with me and assisting me in my journey of learning this game and it's many different features, but I believe I have learned all there is I need to know.

There is a conq I'm a little curious about, the hypnosis slave and the unaware hypnoslave. Based on what I've read throughout the thread and other websites talking about eratohoK, hypnosis lowers the parameters needed for something like confession or submission, maybe I'm getting it wrong, but I'll learn more about it. Hopefully.
NP, hope you have fun with Era games >-<

Yeah, that's correct. If you're powerful enough, you can basically hypnotize and get them to submit/confess instantly.(I've been through a lot of worldlines; NG+)

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
NP, hope you have fun with Era games >-<

Yeah, that's correct. If you're powerful enough, you can basically hypnotize and get them to submit/confess instantly.(I've been through a lot of worldlines; NG+)
Hmm, most curious. Is hypnoslave/unaware hypnoslave just a special faction/event thing, or is it something you can train 2hus with?

My hypnosis hasn't gotten that strong yet unfortunately, but hopefully in a few more NG+ saves it'll get as strong.

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
Hmm, most curious. Is hypnoslave/unaware hypnoslave just a special faction/event thing, or is it something you can train 2hus with?

My hypnosis hasn't gotten that strong yet unfortunately, but hopefully in a few more NG+ saves it'll get as strong.
No, its not a special faction/event thing, its how you train them. I assume you know where to click to hypnotize them? If not, you click on [Other] tab and choose to "Hypnotize" them, you can hypnotize them all at the same time if you select [Do to all] but I'd assume that you already know that you can only "Demand submission" from them, one by one. After all that, its easier to train/interact/sleep with them to the status of <Submitted>/<Slave> or <Love>/<True Love>.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
No, its not a special faction/event thing, its how you train them. I assume you know where to click to hypnotize them? If not, you click on [Other] tab and choose to "Hypnotize" them, you can hypnotize them all at the same time if you select [Do to all] but I'd assume that you already know that you can only "Demand submission" from them, one by one. After all that, its easier to train/interact/sleep with them to the status of <Submitted>/<Slave> or <Love>/<True Love>.
Oh, I was talking about these traits. I know you can demand submission after hypnosis, but I was wondering if these two traits were a special faction/event thing. 1663566183188.png

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes