ooo-ooo

Feb 25, 2019
My biggest problem is unironically how I'm supposed to rape somebody. Not timestop rape. Like, real rape. Against their will without stopping time.
You can also serve alcohol untill they wasted, then you can lead them somewhere empty and push down, but take notice to bail out before she sobers up, else you got massive hate and unable to offer anymore alcohol.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

ooo-ooo

Feb 25, 2019
Buy a rope, sneak into their room when they're sleeping, tie them up.
May or may not need the Forbidden Arts book bought too
Sneaking into room while they sleeping and serving alcohol both need sufficient Favorability to show up as options. I have no idea the exact numbers.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Ohhh, alright. Thanks, I'll try it out. But I've also been meaning to ask, do the girls in your guys' version of eratohoTW have names in the Japanese text? I don't remember it being this way, as far as I can remember they had their translated English names.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Ohhh, alright. Thanks, I'll try it out. But I've also been meaning to ask, do the girls in your guys' version of eratohoTW have names in the Japanese text? I don't remember it being this way, as far as I can remember they had their translated English names.
Not even the wiki version is that untranslated, lol. I dunno what version you DL'd. I believe "NeoDev 4.872"/Pedy version is the latest or close to latest version for the most upgraded branch of TW. The wiki version is 4.860. It's kind of a pain in the ass to find, so here's the link:

One pretty critical bug I found in that version is when in time stop, the game will freeze sometimes when trying to enter a locked room. So be careful about that. Sometimes I go on panty raids at the end of the day with left over TSP and have had that freeze up the game a few times now, sucks losing a whole day like that. Glad I save daily anyways and there's the auto save too.

Last edited:

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Not even the wiki version is that untranslated, lol. I dunno what version you DL'd. I believe "NeoDev 4.872"/Pedy version is the latest or close to latest version for the most upgraded branch of TW. The wiki version is 4.860. It's kind of a pain in the ass to find, so here's the link:

One pretty critical bug I found in that version is when in time stop, the game will freeze sometimes when trying to enter a locked room. So be careful about that. Sometimes I go on panty raids at the end of the day with left over TSP and have had that freeze up the game a few times now, sucks losing a whole day like that. Glad I save daily anyways and there's the auto save too.
That's.... Certainly odd. Because I downloaded this version from the wiki. My save files tell me my version is 4.860 too. But thanks a lot for the link, I'll be sure to keep tabs on it.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
I have found myself in another confusing situation. To be specific, during sexual encounters when you use the bondage rope on your partners, how do you remove the rope? I might just be dumb, inattentive, or I don't look hard enough, but I am experiencing ungodly levels of difficulty with it.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Alright NOW I have a genuine question this time. Yay! If anyone's so kind to answer, how does one get to meet Seija or get into her secret base?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Alright NOW I have a genuine question this time. Yay! If anyone's so kind to answer, how does one get to meet Seija or get into her secret base?
She "Canvasses" Mon and Wednesday at about 9-11pm (Goes around to cities shouting at people). She's incredibly nocturnal, so if you really want to have more time with her, it's best to at least set your waking time to at least 8-10am, though the later you wake up, the better for those types. She'll often come to the Scarlet Devil Mansion for her job and you can help her with her work. I assume like most unlocks in this game, you need to raise her Favorability high enough (It's a bitch to raise her Favorability from 0 btw, might depend on which option you chose when you met her.).

The most reliable way is to go pray for her to visit. She'll show up as soon as her active hours starts, which is 6pm. That can give you at least 6 hours with her. I just tested it and she'll even stick around past midnight even though most girls will go home at around 7-8pm. I have prayer locations in my guide. I've mentioned how to find tricky girls like that in my guide as well, though I guess I'll put it in the tips section as well for people who don't want to read the whole thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Seija wakes up really late, like 6PMish. She lives at the mountain foot. Otherwise she pops up at scarlet mansion's gates to yell about the revolution every now and then too. If you get her to love status, she'll tell you how to get to her base without her help. I think you can still visit it too if you live at mountain foot and have her at least at yearning.(Or maybe just int 5)

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Oh, right, I forgot to ask. How do you get a girl accustomed to public segg? I have no clue how I'm supposed to take a girl to a secluded spot.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Oh, right, I forgot to ask. How do you get a girl accustomed to public segg? I have no clue how I'm supposed to take a girl to a secluded spot.
In TW? High favorability/obedience is usually good enough. If you haven't yet, take note of Mood and Composure. Doing things the girl likes raises Mood up to 5 hearts and doing intimate things lowers composure, the lowest being 1 gold (not silver) star. Having high mood and low composure makes them less inhibited in general. Traits can also play a big role in early success.

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
In TW? High favorability/obedience is usually good enough. If you haven't yet, take note of Mood and Composure. Doing things the girl likes raises Mood up to 5 hearts and doing intimate things lowers composure, the lowest being 1 gold (not silver) star. Having high mood and low composure makes them less inhibited in general. Traits can also play a big role in early success.
I got Aunn to 5 hearts and 1 gold star, but I still couldn't do her in public even if I tried to take her to a secluded spot and even if we're alone in an area. Is there anytthing else I should do before trying to push for public sex?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I got Aunn to 5 hearts and 1 gold star, but I still couldn't do her in public even if I tried to take her to a secluded spot and even if we're alone in an area. Is there anytthing else I should do before trying to push for public sex?
Not particularly, no. You still need high favorability/obedience.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Lmao, got a request from Reimu a few days earlier. By the time I caught Marisa it lead to a silly situation. Pretty cute, hope there are more translated interactions like that eventually.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also finally confirmed 100% Logging in Fairy Tree requires level 5 intimacy with Reimu. Took long enough, that little idiot is hard to keep track off, randomly disappearing all the time for days. I knew it was between her or Sunny but since they're both landlords, I wasn't sure. Now I gotta figure out if the Summit Logging area is Kanako, Suwako or Tenshi.

Is 16332 favourability enough? And how does one increase obedience effectively?
Mouse over the abilities, they tell you. Obedience is Fear, Loyalty, or Submission gems/gains at low levels. Most of those are easiest to acquire during sex. Basically you need to fuck them enough to allow public sex, lol.

Last edited:

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Ya boi's back here again with another question. Say you want to rape a character, but you don't live in the same place as them, how do you enter their room then? Can you even do so?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Is 16332 favourability enough? And how does one increase obedience effectively?
It should be. I've done with like rank C intimacy/obedience. Like FruitSmoothie said, you just might not be having sex with them enough. Do you have 3 stars in Lewd and the other thing? I forgot to bring it up before, but that may also affect your chances.
Also, are you sure they're not pissed off at you? If you have hate marks or they're angry, they'll pretty much never agree to it. Gotta bring them back to 0 Hate and be in a neutral or positive mood (positive mood also helps a lot, but much less consistent early in).
If all else fails, mouse over each trait. Should give you an idea of whether they're prudent or otherwise disinterested in sex.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ya boi's back here again with another question. Say you want to rape a character, but you don't live in the same place as them, how do you enter their room then? Can you even do so?
You kinda can't. The closest to doing that is catching them when they're masturbating and then barging in. Chance of successfully seducing them depends on pretty much the same things I mentioned before.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes