FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
If this is still accurate, the chance of impregnating them is probably only 2x harder than a human, whereas a vampire would be 10x as hard. As for the grind, it shouldn't be too bad. I can't remember for sure, but I think asking during a successful date might make it more likely for them to say yes. If they haven't changed the ovulation cycle in the past year, it's only 10 days long. So if she says no on a dangerous day, try again 10 days later.
Oh I know, I have the chart in my guide. The issue was that I starting stacking pregnancy prayers with Remilia and almost capped them before I realized she can't get pregnant normally even with the usual modifiers (She has some special shit needed for her pregnancy). So I was stuck in this awkward zone of trying to unlock the dangerous days achievement without wasting the NYR buff on an easy race to impregnate since Remilia also can't consent to sex on dangerous days. Didn't want to waste 15 stacks of preggers prayers to swap to somebody other than Remilia. I was planning on impregnating Remilia first, but that went to shit when I impregnated Koakuma lol. At least I don't need to rush Remilia's pregnancy before the year end now.

TDLR: Don't try to impregnate Remilia first, lol. Mistakes were made. I woulda went for Yuugi first if I knew how obnoxious Remilia was to knock up.

Last edited:

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Seeing that pic above reminded me I still haven't figured out how blackmail works. Can they demand money from you or something? Never seen it play out. Maybe it has high hate mark requirement to trigger the blackmail?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Seeing that pic above reminded me I still haven't figured out how blackmail works. Can they demand money from you or something? Never seen it play out. Maybe it has high hate mark requirement to trigger the blackmail?
Apparently they might sexually assault you in unpleasant ways if they push you down/have initiative during sex, lol. I dunno how the player can use it against the npcs though. Seems like it might not be fleshed out much yet.

I have blackmail on Meiling and she doesn't ever seem easier to get checks with for sexual stuff, no extra options with her I can find. Would be hot as hell if you could get them to agree to all kinds of shit because of the blackmail you have on them though. I mean, walking in on a girl masturbating in a super vanilla way is pretty weaksauce for blackmail in the first place, so it's kind of understandable it doesn't really do anything. I wonder if Parasee has a better scene for that.

Last edited:

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Ah, also, I've been meaning to ask, is there an era game specifically for netorare? Netori specifically, I don't think anybody is genuinely into getting cheated on. Nice feeling of dominance when you steal a girl from another person though. I checked the GitLab for the era games, saw the protoNTR one (definitely didn't see the flame wars), and got curious if there's another one of it.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
That's the only one I've played with inter-npc relationships
I think EraAS might have something too but iirc the relationships are just fluff

Apparently they might sexually assault you in unpleasant ways if they push you down/have initiative during sex, lol. I dunno how the player can use it against the npcs though. Seems like it might not be fleshed out much yet.
Supposedly they shove anal beads up your arse as punishment

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Ya boi's back with another question. It may seem a little dumb and obvious to some of you but trust me I am absolutely clueless about some of these options.
1673433486521.png
Could somebody maybe tell me about <swear loyalty>, <destroy memories>, and <teach about sex>?

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Teach about sex gives the other character sex level 1, I think it's only for the first level

Haven't seen the other two
Not sure what destroy memories does but I guess swear loyalty let's you switch factions or submit to them?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I finally did it~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also damn, is the prayer to make lovers more sensitive OP. I got rid of all insensitivities with it, makes training so much easier.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Ya boi's back with another question. It may seem a little dumb and obvious to some of you but trust me I am absolutely clueless about some of these options.
View attachment 2302541
Could somebody maybe tell me about <swear loyalty>, <destroy memories>, and <teach about sex>?
I don't think I've ever seen swear loyalty show up like that before, maybe it's an unused way of becoming a slave towards another character or something? Destroy memories removes the special states and permanent "ruin" mood added by being captured and trained by a special faction.

Belgaz

Jul 18, 2021
i know there's an era game on the wiki where a human's buddy-buddy with a human-looking tentacle in an adventuring guild, i swear i've played it before, i just don't remember the title. Anyone know the one i'm talking about?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
i know there's an era game on the wiki where a human's buddy-buddy with a human-looking tentacle in an adventuring guild, i swear i've played it before, i just don't remember the title. Anyone know the one i'm talking about?
Adventure with tentacle maybe? Should be abbreviated as EraAWT on the wiki/git.

Reactions: Belgaz

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
This game is overall pretty good. It's really well contructed.
The only 2 things I personally don't like are the fact I have to decide the commands to use of my partner, before and during sex, and when I play as a general instead of a ruler I have to make most of the decisions by myself (and the others hates my ruler so much for whatever reason).:LOL:
If it wasn't for this, it could be in my top 5 text based games.
By the way I saw in the Eragames wiki a new release since the one in this thread is 6 months older; probably a translation update.
I put the link here for the ones who didn't notice

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
This game is overall pretty good. It's really well contructed.
The only 2 things I personally don't like are the fact I have to decide the commands to use of my partner, before and during sex, and when I play as a general instead of a ruler I have to make most of the decisions by myself (and the others hates my ruler so much for whatever reason).:LOL:
If it wasn't for this, it could be in my top 5 text based games.
By the way I saw in the Eragames wiki a new release since the one in this thread is 6 months older; probably a translation update.
I put the link here for the ones who didn't notice
The wiki is even further behind the (Though you need an account). I don't know how far behind the wiki K is, but TW is remarkably different (I posted the changes last page). The git link and mentioning how far behind the wiki versions can be should be noted in the OP.

Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
The wiki is even further behind the (Though you need an account). I don't know how far behind the wiki K is, but TW is remarkably different (I posted the changes last page). The git link and mentioning how far behind the wiki versions can be should be noted in the OP.
Thanks a lot. I checked the links in this post and in the second last page for eratohoTW.
For eratohoK the one in Git and the one in the Eragames wiki are the same it seems.
For eratohoTW I can't downoad it for whatever reason. Can you share the zipped copy directly here through Mega or another source? (except Anonfiles)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Thanks a lot. I checked the links in this post and in the second last page for eratohoTW.
For eratohoK the one in Git and the one in the Eragames wiki are the same it seems.
For eratohoTW I can't downoad it for whatever reason. Can you share the zipped copy directly here through Mega or another source? (except Anonfiles)
The pedy version is the one everybody recommends because it gets constant updates. You can find that . I'd recommend DLing it from the site if you're able to (I don't know how safe various upload sites are, zippy has always seemed good to me). I'll upload this to zippyshare too, but I don't know how long it'll stay active, I don't usually do uploads. I've never seen a "Don't upload this elsewhere" warning anywhere, so hopefully they don't mind. Of course DL/run at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes