xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
The pedy version is the one everybody recommends because it gets constant updates. You can find that . I'd recommend DLing it from the site if you're able to (I don't know how safe various upload sites are, zippy has always seemed good to me). I'll upload this to zippyshare too, but I don't know how long it'll stay active, I don't usually do uploads. I've never seen a "Don't upload this elsewhere" warning anywhere, so hopefully they don't mind. Of course DL/run at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, it was the link i found before. Sadly zippy is down already, but I solved my issue of the download.
Thanks anyway

EDIT: the file is detected as a malware

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Coleroni

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yes, it was the link i found before. Sadly zippy is down already, but I solved my issue of the download.
Thanks anyway

EDIT: the file is detected as a malware
Zippy is still available to me, you might be blocking something on the site?

Also: https://f95zone.to/search/243658205/?q=virus&t=post&c[thread]=7042&o=date
Probably a well known issue of a false positive caused by the game, but check through some posts there to see if it's similar. The game is known to have false positives, but I would never say a download is safe. As always, play as your own risk and decide for yourself.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Zippy is still available to me, you might be blocking something on the site?

Also: https://f95zone.to/search/243658205/?q=virus&t=post&c[thread]=7042&o=date
Probably a well known issue of a false positive caused by the game, but check through some posts there to see if it's similar. The game is known to have false positives, but I would never say a download is safe. As always, play as your own risk and decide for yourself.
Zippy usually works to me and I dunno why it doesn't work for me now (is my issue 100%) but never mind that.
For the game I suppose is a false positive, but since the one I downloaded from the wiki is safe it's a bit odd.
If I find a malware/virus detection I always say it. By the way in this pc my antivirus is Avast.
Anyway I prefer to wait some other reports about this one before opening the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Coleroni

Ronnual

Mar 31, 2019
Zippy usually works to me and I dunno why it doesn't work for me now (is my issue 100%) but never mind that.
For the game I suppose is a false positive, but since the one I downloaded from the wiki is safe it's a bit odd.
If I find a malware/virus detection I always say it. By the way in this pc my antivirus is Avast.
Anyway I prefer to wait some other reports about this one before opening the game.
Dude, there's even a local meme on eragames discord about how people who are new usually always say that era games have viruses in them, era anchor is just always detected as one for some reason. Anyway just download it from pedy's gitgud using a vpn or something, although you will most likely find a virus there too and will just never play it at all, but let me tell you, there are actually no viruses in all of the games from pedy/eragames gitgud at all. Btw, the one on wiki didn't get flagged as a virus since it's an older anchor, at least i think so.

Last edited:
Reactions: xRoguex

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
It's a false positive because of the clipboard code apparently.
Anyway, the exe malwarebytes flagged up was buried in some folder (the two moon runes), so it isn't needed and you can let your AV stick it in quarantine

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Dude, there's even a local meme on eragames discord about how people who are new usually always say that era games have viruses in them, era anchor is just always detected as one for some reason. Anyway just download it from pedy's gitgud using a vpn or something, although you will most likely find a virus there too and will just never play it at all, but let me tell you, there are actually no viruses in all of the games from pedy/eragames gitgud at all. Btw, the one on wiki didn't get flagged as a virus since it's an older anchor, at least i think so.
As I said before I have the game already downloaded. I said only to be sure to wait some reports about it since the other era games came clean. That's all really.
It's a false positive because of the clipboard code apparently.
Anyway, the exe malwarebytes flagged up was buried in some folder (the two moon runes), so it isn't needed and you can let your AV stick it in quarantine
Thank you both for solving my doubt about this.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
The pedy version is the one everybody recommends because it gets constant updates. You can find that . I'd recommend DLing it from the site if you're able to (I don't know how safe various upload sites are, zippy has always seemed good to me). I'll upload this to zippyshare too, but I don't know how long it'll stay active, I don't usually do uploads. I've never seen a "Don't upload this elsewhere" warning anywhere, so hopefully they don't mind. Of course DL/run at your own risk.

Mine flagged it earlier, but i downloaded it again and I'm not getting any warnings, I'm guessing the guy modified it?

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
You know, I'm something of an idiot. But I never paid attention to these values, mostly because I can't understand where they go and where I can check them. Also because I found that the numbers didn't increase after redoing an action. Maybe someone could enlighten me?

1673988213214.png

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
You know, I'm something of an idiot. But I never paid attention to these values, mostly because I can't understand where they go and where I can check them. Also because I found that the numbers didn't increase after redoing an action. Maybe someone could enlighten me?

View attachment 2318805
Pretty much the same shit TW does, I think most Era games use the same system. Get enough experience and it levels up sex skills or relations or something. Go into the girl's info and check her abilities for more details. The main difference between TW and K in that regard is I don't think K will show you exactly what is necessary to rank up certain things, but it's also more straight forward so it's not really needed as much anyways. I think the only thing you really miss out on is knowing how to unlock various traits in K just from tooltips. Basically, some of the math of the system is more hidden in K than in TW. BPleas will raise BSensitivity, but you can't tell how fast without testing it yourself.

You can also go into Proclivities to make a girl more likely to perform certain activities when she's in control. So you can even train how they'll act during sex, unlike in TW.

Edit: Going back to K to test stuff, I've realized playing TW has taught me more about the systems of K because they actually bother to explain some extra shit in tooltips and use the same system. Pretty interesting. A lot of shit is displayed differently but works the same under the hood.

Last edited:

ingham

Mar 24, 2021
Pretty much the same shit TW does, I think most Era games use the same system. Get enough experience and it levels up sex skills or relations or something. Go into the girl's info and check her abilities for more details. The main difference between TW and K in that regard is I don't think K will show you exactly what is necessary to rank up certain things, but it's also more straight forward so it's not really needed as much anyways. I think the only thing you really miss out on is knowing how to unlock various traits in K just from tooltips. Basically, some of the math of the system is more hidden in K than in TW. BPleas will raise BSensitivity, but you can't tell how fast without testing it yourself.

You can also go into Proclivities to make a girl more likely to perform certain activities when she's in control. So you can even train how they'll act during sex, unlike in TW.

Edit: Going back to K to test stuff, I've realized playing TW has taught me more about the systems of K because they actually bother to explain some extra shit in tooltips and use the same system. Pretty interesting. A lot of shit is displayed differently but works the same under the hood.
I'm trying to stimulate lactation so I can sell milk after finding out it's worth much more than just selling a girl's body, but it's difficult to tell when a girl is going to start to lactate. It happens, but I would like it if I knew how much of what I should level to get them to start lactating.

Jackinthebox912

Feb 24, 2018

Thanks alot dude, I love EartohoTW and I thought the translation was dead, didn't know about Pedy's version

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019

interesting. I thought people are just taking their time update once every few month. Turn out they just simply focus on modding rather than the vanilla one.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
Ya boi's back with another question. It may seem a little dumb and obvious to some of you but trust me I am absolutely clueless about some of these options.
View attachment 2302541
Could somebody maybe tell me about <swear loyalty>, <destroy memories>, and <teach about sex>?
Destroy memory makes them forget if they got like mind broken by bandits or the cultists not sure what else it does outside of that

MomentumMori

Oct 20, 2021

So I'm most defo retarded but is there an updated version of EraTohok that you can direct to or is only TW that got the good stuff?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So I'm most defo retarded but is there an updated version of EraTohok that you can direct to or is only TW that got the good stuff?
A special modded version? Not that I know of (I keep up with the /egg thread). Though the is usually more updated than the wiki version on translations. TW and Megaten are still getting new content but K is really only getting more translations as far as I know.

And no worries, it's difficult to tell what the fuck is going on with all the various branches and version for most era games. There's not a universal system for them so you have to figure out what's going on with each of them, lol. Like I have no idea why the Pedy version of TW isn't posted under the usual TW git.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I really hope someone one day will work on making more initiative from the IA in Eratohok, but I think that day will never come.
Now we can only wait to see how good TW can become.
I played megaten but even if the game has a huge amount of stuff I think the sex scenes are really lacking in confront of Eratohok and TW.
They are still the best 3 era games right now imho

Reactions: MomentumMori
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes