xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Looks like the latest version from is 1.29.3. Is there an English version of that somewhere?
Have you downloaded the game here and see what version is?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still the game should be updated here since the last translation update is dated 30/11/22.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
wait,so you saying there is Pedy version of TW and original TW? whats the differences? and can you share the link to original TW if it translated?ty in advance.
Wiki link in the OP > Git Repository. Though yeah, I've also been posting the links to the default TW and the Pedy version the last couple of pages.

Roma159357

Jun 8, 2021
Ok. i am very confused here, but would like to get into it.
SO from what i gather EraTohok is one game and EraTohTW (pedy version) is a completely different one, but they use the same engine.
I tried starting both games EraTohok had tutorial in opening menu but when it came to EraTohTW it had a lot of options to go through to even start, at some point i just gave up and started clicking without reading but i never found a tutorial/help menu.
I am not familiar with either setting. Is prior knowledge needed? How much? Is there a good way to quickly learn?

I tried looking for wikis but couldn't find an in-depth wiki? (nothing useful on gitgud.io or ).

what is SLG?

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
SO from what i gather EraTohok is one game and EraTohTW (pedy version) is a completely different one, but they use the same engine.
I tried starting both games EraTohok had tutorial in opening menu but when it came to EraTohTW it had a lot of options to go through to even start, at some point i just gave up and started clicking without reading but i never found a tutorial/help menu.
I am not familiar with either setting. Is prior knowledge needed? How much? Is there a good way to quickly learn?

I tried looking for wikis but couldn't find an in-depth wiki? (nothing useful on gitgud.io or ).

what is SLG?
Guide here is written for first time players and explains a lot of the basics, as well as more advanced stuff if you're interested. Character Creation-Early Game spoiler stuff are recommended reads, the rest of the stuff is more optional.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017

what is SLG?
K requires no prior knowledge of the Touhou setting or characters
TW doesn't need any prior knowledge but you're definitely going to be better off having some knowledge the major characters.

So I'd recommend playing K first, you'll get a feel for who the characters are through their events.
K's gameplay is also a hell of a lot more engaging, TW requires much much more time investment to get to the good stuff so you're probably going to want to know who your chosen waifu is before spending a lot of time chasing random chicks.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
It's honestly not too hard to understand. In my last playthrough (which was mostly blind), I eventually got 8 girls to the lover status and had 14 kids, although, children can bleed out your money if you're not careful.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It's honestly not too hard to understand. In my last playthrough (which was mostly blind), I eventually got 8 girls to the lover status and had 14 kids, although, children can bleed out your money if you're not careful.
If we're talking about TW, selling produce during holidays nets a shit ton of cash. I was a literal millionaire in one of my playthroughs.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
What are the downsides of turning on peasant mode in TW?
Or can you tend to the farm as a freeman?

Jun 16, 2022
I can't seem to open the application at all. I don't have the exe file. Just the debug and linux.sh versions. Am I missing something?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I can't seem to open the application at all. I don't have the exe file. Just the debug and linux.sh versions. Am I missing something?
Really strange. Maybe your antivirus is deleting the .exe.
Try to download the game again, and if it happends again download from Git directly

Jun 16, 2022
Try to download the game again, and if it happends again download from Git directly
You are correct. Before today, I had my anti-virus turned off and once I turned on the feature, this game, in particular had errors of that missing .exe. file all due to my anti-virus continuously deleting said file. Now I got to turn off the anti-virus feature.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2022
I'm able to play the game now, but I'm not sure if my McAfee Antivirus program will let me play the game beyond today if I turn said program back--Nevermind, the antivirus deletes the file immediately after being turned back on. Lol

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm able to play the game now, but I'm not sure if my McAfee Antivirus program will let me play the game beyond today if I turn said program back--Nevermind, the antivirus deletes the file immediately after being turned back on. Lol
Do NOT turn off your antivirus to play a game. Find out how to whitelist it instead.

Reactions: Seamonkey

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone know the console command for summoning enemy in ERA Tentacle Palace? Tried to create one but it always fails when selected as starter pet, either input invalid or it become bug tentacles. The Bestiary works fine though.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Okay, I'm a bit confused. The title of the thread is EraTohoK but I see some discussion about EraToho The World. Does EraToho The World not have it's own thread or something like that? Also, is there an EraMegaten on this website?

SuperSpeedy

May 6, 2022
It was started for EraTohoK, but seems to have become general discussion for all the era based Toho games, As for Megaten? Have not seen it show up here.

I have been playing TW for quite some time in bursts of never touching to playing for days, I have tried K but I would rather not do the risk based gameplay. This time cause of the huge gap of TW updates I have swapped to Pedy-TW and focused on Youmu as my love target for sexual content to see what they get, before finding Eiki and swapping to her.

Eiki was a real long grind as she works long hours every second day, goes into a semi depressed mode when costumes are forced on her by the world, and having lots of negative influencing traits, but was hell worth it, She also has interaction with the dairy which I have never seen any other character use

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Okay, I'm a bit confused. The title of the thread is EraTohoK but I see some discussion about EraToho The World. Does EraToho The World not have it's own thread or something like that? Also, is there an EraMegaten on this website?
The only Eragame here is this one.
If I'm right EraTohoK is a completed game with a 70/80% english translation, but the others are still WIP.
You can request a game or open your own thread about Eragames in general if you want.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes