romanus1550

Nov 30, 2019
Hollow hearts is just because I pushed her down without much foreplay, she's so madly in love with me that I don't really need much foreplay with her before she accepts it and I rushed to sex to get screenshots.

Demon Book is from having a high relationship with Kozusu and renting it from her. It doubles experience gains from sex.

Yeah the 3rd pleasure mark requires a certain amount of multiple orgasms. Girls have a special text line for "Unbelievable quadruple orgasm", but I've checked to make sure that isn't the unlock condition for the 3rd pleasure mark. I've accomplished that with many girls and some are still at pleasure 2 mark. Interestingly, I have a girl I've only made orgasm 111 times that is at 3rd pleasure mark, and one I've made orgasm 679 times that is still at 2nd, both have had the unbelievable quadruple orgasm. I either got really lucky with multiple orgasms or there's some reason one was much easier to get to the 3rd pleasure mark. The 111 orgasm girl is sensitive in every lewd area, that probably helped. That means praying for a girl to be more sensitive will probably make it noticeably easier to reach the 3rd pleasure mark.
Huh, okay, I never even considered that quadruple thing existed, that sounds pretty interesting. Is that Demon Book thing apply to both parties or just PC? I just wouldn't have any use for it if it's just the latter. And at what point do you unlock this ability to push down without foreplay? I have a girl at SS favour and A reliability, so I'm just wondering how much more I'd need if those are relevant statistics. Sorry for so many questions and thanks for your help, again, as well.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Huh, okay, I never even considered that quadruple thing existed, that sounds pretty interesting. Is that Demon Book thing for both parties or just PC? Sorry for so many questions I just wouldn't have any use for it if it's just the latter. Thanks for your help, again, as well.
For both, makes it so much easier to speedrun sexual improvements. Once you start using it, it's hard to use other books lol.

Reactions: romanus1550

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah the 3rd pleasure mark requires a certain amount of multiple orgasms.
I think its either 24 or 28 orgasm exp in a single turn. One of the two. So if you do a quad but every orgasm is +2 or +4 exp its not gonna cut it. Same for getting the 3rd rape mark.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
A lot of actions continue when used once, you can check that with upper/lower body. Tools are the most obvious, but others continue as well like breast fondling, at least until you use your hands for something else. Multiple orgasms are also easier with denial mode, it prevents orgasms for a bit, so you can pile up multiple orgasms easier. Only issue with denial mode is it will often cancel all current actions on the girl, making it difficult to keep up pleasure on multiple body parts. Caress is pretty good to use with denial mode because it hits breasts, clit, mouth at the same time for one action.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That or you can just RNG/brute force your way to a ton of multiple orgasms. If a girl is lewd enough and you're using tools on a girl while fucking her, she'll have multiple body part orgasms enough even without denial mode to eventually reach rank 3 pleasure mark. I never explicitly tried to unlock it and I've gotten the 3rd pleasure mark with a few girls already.

Probably the fastest way to achieve it is to just spam caresses. They use very little energy and you won't have to worry about your vigor, so you can caress most girls for like 5 hours straight and make them orgasm a shit ton.
That UI has got a lot of stats to keep track of. Are the controls complicated or can the game just be played with just the Z, X and C buttons? If neither, is this guide a good "tutorial" for getting the hang of the Era Game genre's/medium's control schemes?

Hollow hearts is just because I pushed her down without much foreplay, she's so madly in love with me that I don't really need much foreplay with her before she accepts it and I rushed to sex to get screenshots.

Demon Book is from having a high relationship with Kozusu and renting it from her. It doubles experience gains from sex.

Yeah the 3rd pleasure mark requires a certain amount of multiple orgasms. Girls have a special text line for "Unbelievable quadruple orgasm", but I've checked to make sure that isn't the unlock condition for the 3rd pleasure mark. I've accomplished that with many girls and some are still at pleasure 2 mark. Interestingly, I have a girl I've only made orgasm 111 times that is at 3rd pleasure mark, and one I've made orgasm 679 times that is still at 2nd, both have had the unbelievable quadruple orgasm. I either got really lucky with multiple orgasms or there's some reason one was much easier to get to the 3rd pleasure mark. The 111 orgasm girl is sensitive in every lewd area, that probably helped. That means praying for a girl to be more sensitive will probably make it noticeably easier to reach the 3rd pleasure mark. Book could help too.
Can you specify which of the following Touhou characters are "The Girl with 111 orgasms at the 3rd pleasure mark" and "The Girl with 679 orgasms at the 2nd pleasure mark" respectively?

SuperSpeedy

May 6, 2022
Can you specify which of the following Touhou characters are "The Girl with 111 orgasms at the 3rd pleasure mark" and "The Girl with 679 orgasms at the 2nd pleasure mark" respectively?
Kinda but not quickly, each character, including your own has a detailed profile showing all the skills they have, their sexual experiences, if they have rape marks, hate marks, ect

But there is no way to search for who have I kissed/hugged/had sex with X times

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Kinda but not quickly, each character, including your own has a detailed profile showing all the skills they have, their sexual experiences, if they have rape marks, hate marks, ect

But there is no way to search for who have I kissed/hugged/had sex with X times
I was asking more from a Touhou lore perspective if you remembered their names. Or are you mostly familiar with Touhou through the fan made Era Games rather than the official Bullet Hell games by ZUN? It's fine if the latters the case. I'm just wondering if you remember touhou characters by name or not.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I think its either 24 or 28 orgasm exp in a single turn. One of the two. So if you do a quad but every orgasm is +2 or +4 exp its not gonna cut it. Same for getting the 3rd rape mark.
Interesting, I'm testing that out. Do you happen to know if there's some way to tell when Denial Mode is going to end or the girl is going to cancel all consecutive actions on her? That really makes it difficult to use since the girl can only orgasm with actions she's currently experiencing even if her pleasure is over the orgasm level for that body part. Any time I use Denial Mode, the girl will cancel all tools and actions on her before a big multiple orgasm. Kinda defeats the purpose if caress spam alone won't be enough.

I was asking more from a Touhou lore perspective if you remembered their names. Or are you mostly familiar with Touhou through the fan made Era Games rather than the official Bullet Hell games by ZUN? It's fine if the latters the case. I'm just wondering if you remember touhou characters by name or not.
You just asking if the girls are memorable enough from the era game alone? Sort of. You'll certainly enjoy the games more if you're a Touhou fan. I've never played the legitimate Touhou games and I enjoy TW and K though. I'm pretty familiar with the more popular girls from the R34 of them, that helps a lot. I'm certainly more attached to those girls (Remilia, Sakuya, Patchouli, Flandre, Yuugi, Marisa, Reimu, Yukari, Reisen, Meiling, etc).

I just didn't mention their names because it didn't really matter in the context, but yeah, the girl that had 111 orgasms was Patchouli and the 600+ one was Koakuma.

Last edited:

romanus1550

Nov 30, 2019
Is there a way to pick and choose portraits? For example I vastly prefer Minoriko's autumn portrait and I don't like Reimu's winter portrait. I see there is an option for 'Alternate Img' but it's just a completely different portrait. Talking about TW. Speaking of, should TW not get its own thread? Seems there is a not insignificant amount of people talking about it, but I guess this thread hasn't even hit 100 pages even with conversation about both games (and the other Era games I've heard about, too).

Last edited:

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Interesting, I'm testing that out. Do you happen to know if there's some way to tell when Denial Mode is going to end or the girl is going to cancel all consecutive actions on her? That really makes it difficult to use since the girl can only orgasm with actions she's currently experiencing even if her pleasure is over the orgasm level for that body part. Any time I use Denial Mode, the girl will cancel all tools and actions on her before a big multiple orgasm. Kinda defeats the purpose if caress spam alone won't be enough.
Yeah I have no idea why Denial sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Usually I just settle for giving them a vibe + anal vibe since those seem to consistently stay, and then switching between caress and masturbate. The masturbate action will increase the b,c,v,a params. Caress will hit all 5, though v and a will be lower increases since its just the passive from the vibrators. Eventually you'll get a big one out of this combo.(I've hit over 100 on a turn before) But it takes a few sessions. It may be that the touhou is fighting back against the denial. You could try the capturing/rope bondage stuff to see if denial sticks then? I've never really tried anything with those skills.

Edit: Also having tested now. Yeah making rum isn't really worth it even with the bonus sell price you get from selling enough booze. Costs 21k to start(Price of 10 sweeteners at the food shop in village), makes 3 dark rum which sell for 8k each for a profit of 3k. On the other hand you can forage 20 grapes, brew for the same amount of time for 3 XO brandy that sells for 45k each for a total of 135k. Plus you get pomace which you can turn into alcohol via mixing after 5 batches. Not sure if there's a typo on Rum's sell price, or if its intentional for it to be not worth it at all. Even making unrefined sake is better value than doing rum.

Last edited:
Reactions: FruitSmoothie

SuperSpeedy

May 6, 2022
So I have had the event where you hand something from Reimu to Marsia on the finishing end, but now got it at the start, She really is a very lazy person

Reactions: FFFFFACK

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
After doing enough fairy prank requests, I got the trait Fairy Friend. Pretty sure that's new to the pedy version too. Using char editor, I see there's a ton of ranks in it and it can even turn into enemy of fairies somehow.(Maybe failing prank requests repeatedly?) Not sure exactly what it does, says nearby fairies might help you. Not sure in what way, maybe in combat.

Also remembered one other thing if you're having trouble getting pleasure mark 3. If you are leading a touhou and go to a shrine to pray, you can pray to increase sensitivity of a body part. This costs 5 panties, but is a permanent increase(So insensitive goes to normal, and normal goes to sensitive)

Last edited:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I just didn't mention their names because it didn't really matter in the context, but yeah, the girl that had 111 orgasms was Patchouli and the 600+ one was Koakuma.
This was the answer I was looking for. Good tastes. Patchouli's one of the Touhou characters whose depicted as chubby in fanart sometimes so I was thinking of her along with Letty Whiterock and Yuyuko Saigyouji when I first asked if EraTohoTW had any chubby chicks. I haven't played any of the mainline Touhou Games either because I don't have the reflexes, patience or gaming skills to dodge danmakus.

Jackinthebox912

Feb 24, 2018
Man I thought subspecies of Youkai counted towards this achievement but it seems like not, any tips on the easiest character I should go for to get the "Impregnate 5 races" achievement? I was thinking of Marisa or Patchouli but dunno if it counts Magician as a specie or as a subspecies of human, or Sakuya since she's a human Maid. Also was thinking of going for Ruukoto since I already have high stats with her but she doesn't have a visible cycle and she's a robutt
1676492112064.png

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Man I thought subspecies of Youkai counted towards this achievement but it seems like not, any tips on the easiest character I should go for to get the "Impregnate 5 races" achievement? I was thinking of Marisa or Patchouli but dunno if it counts Magician as a specie or as a subspecies of human, or Sakuya since she's a human Maid. Also was thinking of going for Ruukoto since I already have high stats with her but she doesn't have a visible cycle and she's a robutt
View attachment 2393544
I think it counts any girls that have an achievement as a species. Knocking up Sakuya will give you maid race for the 5th. You actually chose some difficult races like Tsukumogami and Oni that you didn't have to.

The easiest 5 would probably be something like Sakuya for Maid, Patchouli for Magician and Youkai, Reimu for Shrine Maiden, Some rando fairy for Fairy or mob impregnation. For mobs you have to impregnate them in one day, they can't get preggers if you call them back on a different day. Mobs might count as fairy and mob, so you should probably try to impregnate one before you bother grinding on a fairy. I think the summoned mobs are all fairies.

I've only impregnated Koakuma and Sakuya and I have Maid and Youkai and 2/5 impregnated races. So Koakuma's Devil race actually counts for Youkai. She's a waste of time basically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackinthebox912

Jackinthebox912

Feb 24, 2018
I think it counts any girls that have an achievement as a species. Knocking up Sakuya will give you maid race for the 5th. You actually chose some difficult races like Tsukumogami and Oni that you didn't have to.

The easiest 5 would probably be something like Sakuya for Maid, Patchouli for Magician and Youkai, Reimu for Shrine Maiden, Some rando fairy for Fairy or mob impregnation. For mobs you have to impregnate them in one day, they can't get preggers if you call them back on a different day.
I got lover status with everyone at the hakurei Shrine and got half of them pregnant, Kokoro was surprisingly easy but I guess I just got lucky, Suika is the only one that took me alot of effort. I think I'll go for Sakuya next since it will also give me Cooking exp which I'm still leveling, btw is there a way to see the ovulation cycle of Ghost, fairies, etc... that have ??? or can you only tell by the color? which I guess would be light pink for Dangerous day

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I got lover status with everyone at the hakurei Shrine and got half of them pregnant, Kokoro was surprisingly easy but I guess I just got lucky, Suika is the only one that took me alot of effort. I think I'll go for Sakuya next since it will also give me Cooking exp which I'm still leveling, btw is there a way to see the ovulation cycle of Ghost, fairies, etc... that have ??? or can you only tell by the color? which I guess would be light pink for Dangerous day
??? Means that they can't get pregnant by normal means or that they aren't aware of when their fertility times are. It requires some special event to occur basically.

If they have childlike like many fairies and vampires, you will likely have to cum inside their vaginas a tremendous amount until they have their first period. I don't know what unlocks the Poltregeist pregnancy though, sorry. I've time stop raped Merlin quite a bit and still have her as ??? fertility as well. She's my TSP cumdump for the daily buff, lol.

Reactions: Jackinthebox912

Jackinthebox912

Feb 24, 2018
??? Means that they can't get pregnant by normal means or that they aren't aware of when their fertility times are. It requires some special event to occur basically.

If they have childlike like many fairies and vampires, you will likely have to cum inside their vaginas a tremendous amount until they have their first period. I don't know what unlocks the Poltregeist pregnancy though, sorry.
I see, Thanks

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
View attachment 2393544
1676493461709.png

Maybe lies and achievable through divine intervention?
Or maybe Yumemi can make her an artificial womb?

Probably not though

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Ruukoto is impregnable without almighty impregnation. You may have to stack a good amount of pray for children prayers to get it though.

Also, I found out that fairy friend applies to lots of stuff. Cleaning, fishing, farming, foraging, logging. They can randomly show up and decide to help giving you either reduced energy cost or better yield in whatever you're doing. Make sure to do prank requests when you see em.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes