xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Since denial mode are so unreliable, any advice on how to stack multiple part climax or strong climax more consistency?
Also, does group action exist in TW like in K? I can't figure out how to do it.
There is a "Push down with all" command but I had always some problem doing it and I forgot to try it further on.
Careful because you need to be in the same place with only girls that are willing to do it with you.
Try with 2 girls.

Reactions: Ortresia

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Since denial mode are so unreliable, any advice on how to stack multiple part climax or strong climax more consistency?
Also, does group action exist in TW like in K? I can't figure out how to do it.
Higher sex skills make the girls come more often/harder, I think lewd body parts add bonuses too. Nip caps + clit cap + anal or normal vibrator + vag or anal sex will help. Pray for her to be sensitive in every sexual area too, that's one of the quickest most obvious improvements, though it does require them to be a lover (And x5 panties for each prayer). The difference between a girl being insensitive vs sensitive is super noticeable. Patchouli has all sensitivities maxed out by default and you'll notice how easy it is to make her have absurd orgasm. Get the demon book from high relationship with Kosuzu as well.

I often get 32-48 orgasm exp from those things on a girl with all that shit without even trying. Make sure to alternate between kissing and something else too. Cervix Tease/Beastly Mating/Mating Press on player orgasm gives cervix exp and may eventually help too once they love having their cervix pounded. Girls always seem to orgasm harder when they orgasm together with the MC like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ortresia

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Higher sex skills make the girls come more often/harder, I think lewd body parts add bonuses too.
Make sense I guess, this game focus on grinding after all. Just to be sure Very strong is the maximum level of climax right?

There is a "Push down with all" command but I had always some problem doing it and I forgot to try it further on.
Thank you It's work. I assume I fail to do it because it require higher mood than normal.
New problem though... Anyway to raise the mood of the group quicker? I even use drug and gas tree and it barely work.
It already nighttime by the time I actually get to start... Or should I just grind more stats?

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you It's work. I assume I fail to do it because it require higher mood than normal.
New problem though... Anyway to raise the mood of the group quicker? I even use drug and gas tree and it barely work.
It already nighttime by the time I actually get to start... Or should I just grind more stats?
Cooking and Music are good for getting intimacy and a girl eating your food and remarking yum will put them into a good mood as well which grants a bonus to actions. Serving meals and music affect everyone in the spot you perform them in. You can serve a touhou both a meal and a desert too. Being able to cook up to deserts takes a bit of work, but they usually are great at hitting the 90+ result on a touhou. Make sure to go to the furniture guy in the human village and buy those cutting boards too. The bonus points to cooking are nice to have.

Music takes a bit longer to get to a good point, but once you get it to level 4(You'll get the music knowledge talent along with it), performing at feasts is really good for intimacy building and gets you a bunch of charisma and items. Try to collect music as you're leveling it up too, each of the fully collected sections improves your performance results. If you mouse over ??? pieces it will tell you the requirements for getting it.(Such as who to perform for or completing a request or fighting x character). Some collections are pretty big, but theres a couple that are only like 2-3 songs.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Well there are easier and harder targets to get aroused, so it depends on who you're trying to have sex with.
Usually with 2 girls you should have not that much problem about it because if you stay always with the girls you need to spam only Embrace, Kiss and other sexual harrassing skill. The more you're trying to make sex with the more time you need to do it.
But yeah, there are items and some group commands that can help you but it takes time, so be careful to don't take too long.
If you want you can try to put the [Slut] perk on them and see if you need less time (my bet is yes).
Check their Sexual Frustration status too... If it's low is harder to have sex with them, so aphrodisiacs are the answer in that case (or the Stone of Mirada).

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Music takes a bit longer to get to a good point, but once you get it to level 4(You'll get the music knowledge talent along with it), performing at feasts is really good for intimacy building and gets you a bunch of charisma and items. Try to collect music as you're leveling it up too, each of the fully collected sections improves your performance results. If you mouse over ??? pieces it will tell you the requirements for getting it.(Such as who to perform for or completing a request or fighting x character). Some collections are pretty big, but theres a couple that are only like 2-3 songs.
Well, that's new. I thought it was just a collectible. Did bug and fish have familiar effect too?
Also... speak of music. Is failing performance on level 6 music normal or a bug?
Sometime I still fail when I perform, especially at feast where musician seem to really hate it and few are unimpressed.
Well... it probably improve if I complete song collection though.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, anybody know why Reimu would gain a shit ton of sexual exp without any sex or shown masturbation?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only fucked Patchouli today. Reimu wasn't even in my hometown while I was fucking Patchouli, I doublechecked. It seems like Reimu gained the same sexual experience I gave to Patchouli today. Seems like a bug. You can see Reimu still has 26% sexual frustration too, you'd if she did have sex that would have been erased like Patchouli's.

P.S: Holy shit, Patchouli is an orgasm monster.

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Hmm, anybody know why Reimu would gain a shit ton of sexual exp without any sex or shown masturbation?

I only fucked Patchouli today. Reimu wasn't even in my hometown while I was fucking Patchouli, I doublechecked. It seems like Reimu gained the same sexual experience I gave to Patchouli today. Seems like a bug. You can see Reimu still has 26% sexual frustration too, you'd if she did have sex that would have been erased like Patchouli's.
The bugs in this game are a lot actually.
For example when a girl is in the dominant position and wants your dick but when she get deflowered by her choice you get hate marks for free... or when you are in the bath the "Partner led Doggy/Missionary" doesn't show when the chara decide to wanted it. There are a lot and I hope they fix the most of them in the next update.

Jackinthebox912

Feb 24, 2018
Are there any hotkeys or useful commands/shortcuts for EartohoTW, like a way to repeat the last action multiple times? I only know that right click skips text, middle click seems to not do anything

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
For example when a girl is in the dominant position and wants your dick but when she get deflowered by her choice you get hate marks for free... or when you are in the bath the "Partner led Doggy/Missionary" doesn't show when the chara decide to wanted it. There are a lot and I hope they fix the most of them in the next update.
Yeah I've been getting more and more lately. I have Cirno set as my auto pregnancy prayer target and the game just prayed to Remilia for pregnancy instead. It may have just erased a shit ton of prayer stacks on Cirno if it wasn't just a text bug. I don't know if it's the game failing at updating to new versions or not, so I plan to Newgame+ as soon as I get most my achievements done and hope some of them disappear. The game seems to have gotten buggier with the last update. 2 more sex friends and one more impregnated race for Almighty Impregnation, then I'll newgame+

Reimu also seems to continue to gain sexual experience from me banging other girls too. I've never seen anybody else mention that before, I thought maybe it was a special ability of hers, but there's no indication of anything special happening. Pretty immersion ruining, especially when she gains semen exp, lol.

Are there any hotkeys or useful commands/shortcuts for EartohoTW, like a way to repeat the last action multiple times? I only know that right click skips text, middle click seems to not do anything
Up key + enter will repeat the last command. The numbers next to commands can be used to activate an action, so you could play almost entirely with the keyboard. That allows for some forms of macros if you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackinthebox912

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I think Tsukasa is bugged :LOL:.
I'm far in the game but I ignored her most of the time.
She has about 300 favor and 50 reliability more or less BUT a day like every other she start to be "in heat" alone.
Every night she gets off (it's been a week) and when I go to meet her at her home the "Go to Tsukasa's house" is avoiable...
What the actual hell is going on? :rolleyes:
Did you know that foxes often go into heat during the winter, and have their babies around spring?

P.S: Holy shit, Patchouli is an orgasm monster.
That's me and Meiling. After enough training, just kind of brushing on them will set them off.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
For example when a girl is in the dominant position and wants your dick but when she get deflowered by her choice you get hate marks for free...
I too wish they fixed this bug. Oh you're talking about the game.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah I think its a bug that sometimes Virtuous(Will give hate if they are not at love status) and Ignorant(Gives hate until you either teach them or they learn through the masturbation addiction nightly event) chars will attempt to deflower themselves without meeting the condition to avoid the hate mark stuff. I've seen both do it on a push down before. But I've also seen some where they behave as expected and will do everything except that.

Well, that's new. I thought it was just a collectible. Did bug and fish have familiar effect too?
Also... speak of music. Is failing performance on level 6 music normal or a bug?
Sometime I still fail when I perform, especially at feast where musician seem to really hate it and few are unimpressed.
Well... it probably improve if I complete song collection though.
I haven't seen anything for bug/fish completion, though I think Tsukasa is tracking them. At least my translation tool seemed to imply she was watching my chars progress on certain completion lists.

For performance, I think there are several factors. Daily luck is one. Your own skill, plus the two music talents. The number of completed collections you have. The expectations of each audience member(Higher skilled music touhou's will judge you harsher). I'm not sure if favorability helps too or not. But yeah the musicians are tough to impress.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'll tell you a life hack to get around the Ignorant hate. Just time stop rape them, you won't be pure anymore, but when she rides your dick on her own (assuming how high your relationship points are), she won't hate you because her pussy is already used.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Did you know that foxes often go into heat during the winter, and have their babies around spring?
Nope, when I started playing this game I ignored so many things and focused my attention only on some girls only.
So I blindly skipped some notifications or I read them but I didn't keep in mind.
But I restarted the game as a girl to see the differences and, as usual happends, you see more things in the second playthrough.
Yeah I've been getting more and more lately. I have Cirno set as my auto pregnancy prayer target and the game just prayed to Remilia for pregnancy instead. It may have just erased a shit ton of prayer stacks on Cirno if it wasn't just a text bug. I don't know if it's the game failing at updating to new versions or not, so I plan to Newgame+ as soon as I get most my achievements done and hope some of them disappear. The game seems to have gotten buggier with the last update. 2 more sex friends and one more impregnated race for Almighty Impregnation, then I'll newgame+
It has never happened to me. This sounds like a bug that he's not present from the start, but will be present when you use some actions in some situations. I dunno if I explained well but is not that simple.
Is something like you can use an action and the game allows it, but behind that action there is something else we obviusly can't see it and will cause a bug or a costant error in your case.

UnoriginalNick

Jan 25, 2022
Is the "pure relationship" just for roleplaying purposes? I've already done the achievement related to it, so can I go around and time stop rape to my heart's content or are there any benefits to it?

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes