FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is the "pure relationship" just for roleplaying purposes? I've already done the achievement related to it, so can I go around and time stop rape to my heart's content or are there any benefits to it?
I've never heard of any serious penalties for it (I hang out on a couple other boards that discuss it more than here too). Time stop rape does make advancing in relationships much easier, girls with time stop rape marks will agree to various sexual things much sooner even outside of time stop. People usually frown on it for that reason, but play how you like. What's the point of a time stop game where you don't use it to punish bratty characters on occasion after all? Lol.

I have a few girls I bang in time stop to empty my vigor, usually the girls without dialogue since a lovey dovey relationship with them is rather pointless anyways. Emptying your vigor gives you a temporary stat boost for the next day and permanently raises your vigor by one, so the sooner you start emptying your vigor daily, the better. You can also summon random mobs for that if you prefer.

The only issue I know of with time stop rape is I think some girls are aware of it, and may become hostile towards you or punish you in various ways (Though if you're into femdom, you might enjoy those punishments). I've never heard of it going straight to 3 hate marks or anything like that, so I think if there are events like that, you can recover from them without savescumming. There are a few girls that can apparently time stop themselves or have special ways of sensing those types of things. You might want to be careful around the gods and yandere type characters, lol. I'm not sure if it's TSP rape or rape in general that can set them off. Sometimes people roleplay stories and make it sound like legit events in game, so take this info with a grain of salt. I've never witnessed them myself.

For example I've heard Kaguya and Parsee have a lot of ways to punish players for various things, and Eirin might also have an event where you TSP rape her, but I haven't confirmed those things. Tenshi also seems to become aware of you stealing her panties super fast, if there's a girl that would notice being TSP raped quickly, it's her. So if you're specifically looking for those types of events, check out those girls first. If events like those don't exist yet, they probably will in the future since it's canon a lot of girls should have events like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnoriginalNick

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Parsee also has an uncanny ability to detect that she's been molested in timestop.
And stealing her panties and even though using a collectors gap she susses out that its probably you that stole them, because of course you're the only one there.
Not sure if that actually leads on to anything or if its just flavour text.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Sakuya would make sense, because she can do it too. Apparently your TSP is somehow stronger than hers.

Sakuya loves me though, so I kinda doubt raping her even bothers her anymore.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Satori definitely know, but I have no idea what she's saying since it was untranslated.
It kinda weird I remain undetected when constantly using time stop to move them all the time.
How did you even get caught again?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Parsee also has an uncanny ability to detect that she's been molested in timestop.
And stealing her panties and even though using a collectors gap she susses out that its probably you that stole them, because of course you're the only one there.
Not sure if that actually leads on to anything or if its just flavour text.
Iirc Tenshi does too. I wonder if there's certain traits that cause it.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Sakuya would make sense, because she can do it too. Apparently your TSP is somehow stronger than hers.

Sakuya loves me though, so I kinda doubt raping her even bothers her anymore.
Sakuya is one of the few characters that can learn you have TSP, you're lucky you got her to love you first because she apparently gets mega pissed if she learns before you've tamed her.

Speaking of Sakuya, I wonder if TW was originally intended to be a Sakuya game as you're a character with TSP powers, who cooks and cleans and serves tea.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Fairy friend are amazing! They assist you in so many thing. Oh... too many thing actually...
Somehow these fairy can move to assist you even during the time stop. I don't know how I should feel about this...

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Fairy friend are amazing! They assist you in so many thing. Oh... too many thing actually...
Somehow these fairy can move to assist you even during the time stop. I don't know how I should feel about this...
At least it adds credibility to all the girls believing their panties being stolen constantly is the work of fairies. I guess that explains why some of them refuse to blame the mysterious dude that's always in front of them when their panties vanish. Fairies have probably stolen many a panty in the past. If anything, maybe the girls are playing 4d chess here and believe the fairies are trying to get you in trouble by only stealing their panties when you're around. I love how there's an excuse for even the incredibly intelligent touhous to be fooled by your TSP antics because of how obnoxious the fairies usually are. What's more likely, fairies being fairies, or a human who has power that can rival gods?

Momiji has some cute fishing text. Surprising I never fished here with her in my first playthrough. She's so cute/supportive. I was so focused on unlocking achievements in my first playthrough I never waifu'd some of my favorite girls like her and Kagerou. Newgame+ is the true TW experience when you no longer have to grind achievements. I got all the good perks in my first run and can now just do whatever. Had to do some much shit I wouldn't normally do just for the achievements.

Only downside to newgame+ really is that girls don't keep their stamina/energy gains, so girls like Patchouli are a fucking pain to sex again. Gotta spam drugs on her to prevent her from fucking off to sleep constantly. 1k max stam is so obnoxious. All that work to improve her stamina is gone, rip. At least I know not to grind out their stam/energy stats anymore since I'll probably newgame+ on new game versions now.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I think I got that with Meiling. I think she had a SSS in favor, which was when I realized it can go beyond A, then S.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Good thing fairies are canonically retarded

• Haha
Reactions: PixelLewd

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
I forget, is that the Flower in Both Arms one, or was that one an even more insane number?
That achieve doesn't appear to be in pedy version. Probably because of the more lovers mod. That was 1 million favorability and granted you the ability to have a 2nd lover.

UnoriginalNick

Jan 25, 2022
I think someone mentioned something like this a few pages back, but they were pretty vague: How do you unlock impregnation on girls with the child-like trait? the game mentions a first menstruation event but having sex with them isn't doing anything.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
From what I did to Flandre and her sister, it's literally constant sex. I fucked them basically everyday, I forgot how long but it was probably like a full month, and eventually you'll go to bed and it'll happen.

Reactions: UnoriginalNick
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes