IHC

May 8, 2021
and
thank you very much!
edit: i need to sign up but i don't have a account for it...can you possibly post the download file directly here?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
thank you very much!
edit: i need to sign up but i don't have a account for it...can you possibly post the download file directly here?
Just use a throwaway email or something. That way you can check for updates yourself rather than wait for someone else to eventually ask for it.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Daiyousei doesn't appear to have any skills saying she's sensitive, but for some reason she's only just started getting fucked and yet she cums way faster than Meiling or Sakuya did. Meiling does it a lot now, but this is like two seasons of tormenting her in bed. I first had sex with the fairy like 4 days ago, and she's already at a point like we've been doing it for a few weeks.

Do some girls have hidden stats that make them cum faster?

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
When you love your homie so much, you fuck on her bed and leave some left over cum on her sheets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe now she knows why Daiyousei keeps bailing on her.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Daiyousei doesn't appear to have any skills saying she's sensitive, but for some reason she's only just started getting fucked and yet she cums way faster than Meiling or Sakuya did. Meiling does it a lot now, but this is like two seasons of tormenting her in bed. I first had sex with the fairy like 4 days ago, and she's already at a point like we've been doing it for a few weeks.

Do some girls have hidden stats that make them cum faster?
Rather than Daiyousei being easy to make cum, Sakuya and Meiling are difficult due to traits. Sakuya is Vaginal Insensitive and Self Control hurts sexual gains. Meiling also has Self Control and Reserved, making her even more difficult. You can mouseover those personality traits to get info on them.

Daiyousei does have a ton of traits that makes her more docile and easier to push down (Timid, Docile, Calm, Curious), she's one of the most submissive characters in the game. Though she doesn't have much to increase the ease of making her orgasm directly, she is easier to build into an orgasm machine since she's so submissive and will go along with your training so quickly/easily. Only thing that really hurts her is Misandrist which can penalize you before she's at "Love".

On the "Ease to train/make orgasm a shit ton", I think Daiyousei is like a 2-3/10 difficulty, Sakuya is probably around a 6/10, Meiling is like 7/10. Sakuya is the hardest to judge because she has a lot of conflicting traits. She's super resistant to sexual commands but she also has some stuff to increase her enjoyment once she finally agrees to stuff.

It's pretty nice how much variety the traits allow. So many factors in training a girl that are checked. Ease to push down for sex, ease to agree to various sex acts, ease to enjoy pleasure, ease to gain sexual exp, sensitivities, ease to agree to raw penetration, etc, etc. I haven't found any girls yet that are easy or difficult in all regards, they all have a strength or weakness or two.

Edit: Wait, scratch that. I found the game's largest slut. Apparently I picked my TSP cumdump well in my first run. Every single one of her traits makes her easier to lewd/train. I guess she's going to be my vigor dump in my newgame+ too, lol.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
As an added funny, I finally got Sakuya to do raw sex, but not on dangerous day. The next night, I find out Sakuya got pregnant after agreeing to do it raw. Whoops.

Daiyousei being childish and dumb means you never have to ask for raw sex, she'll just let you make deposits inside of her every time you agree to fuck. I think all the fairies will let you just pump them, because they're all dumb.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
What is a different between pink heart and hollow heart mood? Is it higher than hollow one?
I never see full pink heart before. For me it usually skip right to overdrive state.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
What is a different between pink heart and hollow heart mood? Is it higher than hollow one?
I never see full pink heart before. For me it usually skip right to overdrive state.
Overdrive only happens on dates. Full pink heart is max you can currently get for mood without a date. Composure is a gold star.

UnoriginalNick

Jan 25, 2022
Huh. I tried spamming conversation, sexual harrassment commands, all of the wholesome embrace kiss etc.
Still can't get those pink hearts though... maybe it's exclusive to the updated pedy version?

zanix11

Nov 14, 2022
Pretty good overall, wish there was a slight bit more character customization and some other aspects expanded on but it helps that there is a command filter which you can turn on or off to deselect the things that you don't want. Other games sometimes don't give an option of choice, and here it is given and also doesn't force anything.

Jan 10, 2021
So I've been playing EratohoTW for a while, finally reached a point where one of the children finally becomes independent, seeing the dialogue and all that made me wonder... Is there different outcomes for the child leaving? Do they ever come back? I found it interesting so it got me curious.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
So I've been playing EratohoTW for a while, finally reached a point where one of the children finally becomes independent, seeing the dialogue and all that made me wonder... Is there different outcomes for the child leaving? Do they ever come back? I found it interesting so it got me curious.
They send letters back. I get money sent back from mine sometimes.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I think it's kinda shit they somehow leave as a 1 year old. Like, how? I know this is Touhou, where I can knock up a spoon sized girl, but most of these girls are usually at least old as fuck. They can at least stay with the parents until maybe like teenager or something, where they actually can form coherent thoughts beyond "Momma, give me titty."

Also, I didn't know Sakuya could request the cum zone. A sex request is something I've never seen before. Granted, she was in heat, so I wonder if girls in heat can beg you to fuck.
Screenshot 2023-02-27 01.53.35.png

• Haha
Reactions: Ferghus

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Yep, girls you're in a relationship with can actually request sex as a job. I don't think the trait is possible to gain normally, but if you use the cheat menu and give everyone the trait Slut, you'll see that type of request often without even needing any relation points with the touhou. They all will also allow you to use lead around even at 0 fav/reliability.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Meiling seemed immune, but it was probably because she's pregnant to the heat effects. Heat is just meant to make the body procreate, but when an animal is pregnant, it has no desire to have sex. That said, she's also not asked me for a sex job, so maybe I'm just satisfying her too much.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I haven't tried giving girls animal ears yet, Meiling or Sakuya seem like good test subjects... Too bad there aren't fox or wolf ears. Sakuya strikes me as a fox or wolf, Meiling is kind of funny to imagine as a bunny since she's so tall. I'd probably just keep her with the generic animal ears though.

Edit: Ah, just raising their sexual frustration above 100% can put them into heat, I wasn't sure if that was a winter only thing. Surprisingly OP. Meiling went from hyper virgin to almost pushing me down in front of a crowd, lol. I kinda prefer girls keeping their natural charms though, if any girl can go into heat, it's less fun when the actual animal eared girls do. Probably going to continue not using brown candies. I'll just have to go train a proper animal girl like Ran next.

Last edited:

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021

Edit: Ah, just raising their sexual frustration above 100% can put them into heat, I wasn't sure if that was a winter only thing. Surprisingly OP. Meiling went from hyper virgin to almost pushing me down in front of a crowd, lol. I kinda prefer girls keeping their natural charms though, if any girl can go into heat, it's less fun when the actual animal eared girls do. Probably going to continue not using brown candies. I'll just have to go train a proper animal girl like Ran next.
Are you sure it was purely because animal ear? Aren't Gassing Garden effect put them in heat too?
Then again that thing was way too slow and restrictive to even work in the first place...

As a side note. I not really sure how Gassing Garden suppose to work. I though it would put them into heat once their frustration reach 100% but it didn't work for some reason. I guess it take sometimes to work properly but I not really sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: FruitSmoothie

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Except for Ruukoto. She can't be "in heat".

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes