FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Ah I thought the animal ears "In heat" was different from the normal one. My bad if that isn't the case.

Are you sure it was purely because animal ear? Aren't Gassing Garden effect put them in heat too?
Then again that thing was way too slow and restrictive to even work in the first place...

As a side note. I not really sure how Gassing Garden suppose to work. I though it would put them into heat once their frustration reach 100% but it didn't work for some reason. I guess it take sometimes to work properly but I not really sure.
Seems like a chance to put them in heat every turn after they reach max frustration? You might also need to build their mood and attempt to lower their composure. I made Meiling go into heat in two turns one time, but she didn't another time after about 6 turns doing the same shit, so there's clear variance.

Yeah Gassing Garden seems to be the weakest of the various ways to raise frustration. I guess it's the trade off for being an aoe. To make girls not bail, you have to use it on a group that doesn't move naturally for a while, or a bunch of girls that are willing to be led by you. It's also annoying how many areas don't allow you to use it outdoors, "There are too many people here", wtf game, the point is to be able to put it in a high traffic area.

I ran some tests with Gassing Garden and it seems to raise frustration between 2% and 6% for non lewd Sakuya, Daiyousei, and Cirno for a 30 minute action (Tea, or musical performance). Having a conversation with all 3 that takes up the same amount of time overall is actually more effective. Gassing Gardening sexual frustration gains seem like they may have a penalty for aoe or long actions. I can't tell if desire or favor improve gains or there's just an invisible chance for conversations to improve them. Also tried continuously gathering girls into it to test who goes into heat. Koakuma went into heat pretty much immediately after reaching 100% frustration. Meling was the most interesting, she won't go into heat, I guess as a human, but just targetting her makes her lean on me and guide my hand to her crotch, might be because she's ovulating?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lunar Essence is basically cheating in comparison the others. Hard to use anything else. I do want to try Poison Body more soon since it apparently can turn girls into cum addicts quicker.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I'm gonna say I don't think the animal ears does anything. Most girls who have them are Youkai, and most girls who can go into heat anyway are other Youkai. It might be one of those distinctions without a difference. It says the ears puts them in heat, but because they're only on Youkai, it doesn't matter in normal gameplay.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Yeah Gassing Garden seems to be the weakest of the various ways to raise frustration. I guess it's the trade off for being an aoe. To make girls not bail, you have to use it on a group that doesn't move, or a bunch of girls that are willing to be led by you. It's also annoying how many areas don't allow you to use it outdoors, "There are too many people here", wtf game, the point is to be able to put it in a high traffic area. I ran some tests and it seems to raise frustration between 2% and 6% for non lewd Sakuya, Daiyousei, and Cirno for a 30 minute action (Tea, or musical performance). Having a conversation with all 3 that takes up the same amount of time is actually more effective. Gassing Gardening sexual frustration gains seem like they may have a penalty for aoe actions.

Lunar Essence is basically cheating in comparison the others. Hard to use anything else. I do want to try Poison Body more soon since it apparently can turn girls into cum addicts quicker.
I not really getting the point of Gassing Garden as a stand alone item either. However if you view it as a support item then it different. Gassing Garden are completely useless on it own since it usually take more than a hour to even work.

What you need to make Gassing Garden work:
1. Plant it during the time stop in the outdoor location that have high traffic... yeah off to a good start already.
2.AoE Aphrodisiac via food or drink or Lunar incense with some time stop to raise frustration.
3. Plenty of time and patience.

Yeah... not worth it at all. This is clearly overkill, but still... it work.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm gonna say I don't think the animal ears does anything. Most girls who have them are Youkai, and most girls who can go into heat anyway are other Youkai. It might be one of those distinctions without a difference. It says the ears puts them in heat, but because they're only on Youkai, it doesn't matter in normal gameplay.
The benefit is you can put animal ears on girls with Brown Candies from level 5 Mixing, so you can make normal girls go into heat just from high sexual frustration like Youkai and natural animal eared girls. Pink Wind bypasses almost all restrictions on who can go into heat, minus the robot I guess, lol. It did take much longer for Meiling to go into heat without animal ears, I wonder if it improves the chance. Girls with animal ears also have the chance to automatically go into heat in the winter apparently. I haven't had the time to really test that. Maybe that's what the tooltip means.

So far I've now made various races all go into heat from it. So it really doesn't seem to help with heat from sexual frustration. I guess all that's left is it might automatically turn girls into horn dogs in winter.

Last edited:

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
I don't think I've played any save as long as my current one. I didn't know this was a thing too.

1677610202076.png

Got it along with the generic spent and happy message that grants +1 permanent vigor.

Ears don't put them into heat, it makes it so interactions that increase their desire on their dangerous days can put them into heat. The dangerous day is the important part for triggering it. Its not sexual frustration that causes heat, though it may seem like it since heat causes frustration to skyrocket. Heat adds a gradual buildup of frustration on a char, multiplies frustration gain from interactions, and lowers the amount it is reduced by orgasms.

Tsukasa's heat is just a special event, her mechanics are different from the rest(Kagerou, Reisen, and Momiji for example don't go into heat for multiple days in a row).

So yeah, animal ears just make it so dangerous days make touhous much more horny.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Girls with animal ears also have the chance to automatically go into heat in the winter apparently.
It's like I said with foxes, animals hide in the winter so they can kinda lay low and also fuck all season. Most animals that go inactive in winter end up giving birth in spring. This is perfect in spring as it is when other animals and plant life start coming back for food.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I found it a little weird that you lose Mixing recipes when you newgame+, so I went and found the file that checks for that stuff. It seems the recipe vanishes because the game just checks if you have 5 intimacy with the girl to decide if you can use it, it doesn't actually "unlock" the recipe permanently. So you could also lose access to the recipe if you get 3 hate marks and your intimacy drops with her as well. Girls can suck the knowledge of how to use the Mixing recipe out of your brain if you piss them off.

I don't think I've played any save as long as my current one. I didn't know this was a thing too.

View attachment 2426800

Got it along with the generic spent and happy message that grants +1 permanent vigor.

Ears don't put them into heat, it makes it so interactions that increase their desire on their dangerous days can put them into heat. The dangerous day is the important part for triggering it. Its not sexual frustration that causes heat, though it may seem like it since heat causes frustration to skyrocket. Heat adds a gradual buildup of frustration on a char, multiplies frustration gain from interactions, and lowers the amount it is reduced by orgasms.

Tsukasa's heat is just a special event, her mechanics are different from the rest(Kagerou, Reisen, and Momiji for example don't go into heat for multiple days in a row).

So yeah, animal ears just make it so dangerous days make touhous much more horny.
Thanks for clearing that up with the animal ears. The way I saw people talking about animal heat made it sound like Tsukasa's heat is the norm, at least I believe they said that for all the fox girls. I was too busy in my previous runs to check in on them.

Yeah I've seen that bonus for the 10 impregnated races, seems a bit broken. I just did 5 races in my first run for Almighty Impregnation, not sure I'll try for 10. I guess it'll give me something new to do once I max most my skills this run.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
So Tsukasa is the dickpocolypse. I spent an entire day fucking her, to the point she fell asleep three times, fucking as soon as she woke up, just to get knocked out again. I was literally behind her ass, jelking those vigor drinks mid-sex just so I had enough in me to keep blowing some kind of load in her. I think we came like 12 times.

Tsukasa also ruined me, because after the intense sex, I woke up and found out I couldn't even refill all my semen that's supposed to max out the next morning. That fox just ate everything.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
So I've started my quest of talking to Parsee, and for some reason, her gloominess and constant hatred that everyone has a better life than her makes me wanna ruin her pussy. I don't know why I've decided she's my new baby momma, but I want a piece of her now.

Also, if you go on a date with her, just selecting another girl (not talking to them, just looking at them) causes her portrait to show her angry one. She literally gets pissed just by having another girl highlighted. Clicking back to her causes her to calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: nononomaybe
Jan 10, 2021
So I've started my quest of talking to Parsee, and for some reason, her gloominess and constant hatred that everyone has a better life than her makes me wanna ruin her pussy. I don't know why I've decided she's my new baby momma, but I want a piece of her now.

Also, if you go on a date with her, just selecting another girl (not talking to them, just looking at them) causes her portrait to show her angry one. She literally gets pissed just by having another girl highlighted. Clicking back to her causes her to calm down.
Parsee best girl ngl.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Apparently Parsee will straight up demand the penis. Also, she talks a hell of a lot, and so far seems to speak the most out of any girl, and even has varied dialogue for if you've gotten more than one level 1 hate mark with her. She's a very chatty girl.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Apparently Parsee will straight up demand the penis. Also, she talks a hell of a lot, and so far seems to speak the most out of any girl, and even has varied dialogue for if you've gotten more than one level 1 hate mark with her. She's a very chatty girl.
Even if you are a girl she wants to have fun... imo I think she prefers girls :sneaky:

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
>Parsee
She's one of those characters who has a LOT of content. I checked some of their files out and they even have responses for characters that don't presently exist in the game.

Currently looking into what locations offer which gifts/types of gifts more frequently during dates, or at least the general mechanics behind that.
So far my most noticed pattern for gifts is that the girl in questions likes seem to be more commonly found at the souvenir shop of the same area they generally reside at, usually.

Last edited:

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
If you have the release version of Pedy, there's actually more Parsee content coming too. I checked their commits to the eng-modding branch(Which is where they put things until they have enough content that they consider it enough for another release) and there's a parsee 1.20 dialogue update in it. Other translation work, saw some stuff for eiki and more for Kagerou in there. It also actually tracks child affection. Can't tell if its affecting anything yet though. Maybe it'll influence the results of the temple school events.(Less chance of the -energy and money event hopefully) It also adds swimming which I'm not sure if its a skill or you can just swim in some locations now.

If you're curious to check it out and don't want to wait for a release, just click the branch dropdown and choose the neo_eng-modding branch and then the downlaod button.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

SuperSpeedy

May 6, 2022
The swimming thing is probably a way to get to that mermaids home in the scarlet lake as trying to go to her room tells you that you will drown doing this, more eiki stuff is also good so I guess whoever is writing/translating for her is not bored yet, recently found out she has some threesome content

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Parsee is the super jealous and envious type, and yet there's some dude who really loves that girl. You know how much a dev likes a girl when she has varied dialogue coming from a mechanic you'll only really use if you be a fool and intentionally piss girls off, who otherwise always say the same thing. He's probably got a screensaver with her on it.

That said, being hard to get is what lead to me attacking her baby chamber, so maybe he knows something I don't.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Remilia...
Yeah that can happen. Not as often as stone though.

Parsee is the super jealous and envious type, and yet there's some dude who really loves that girl. You know how much a dev likes a girl when she has varied dialogue coming from a mechanic you'll only really use if you be a fool and intentionally piss girls off, who otherwise always say the same thing. He's probably got a screensaver with her on it.

That said, being hard to get is what lead to me attacking her baby chamber, so maybe he knows something I don't.
I love Parsee dialogue but it also interfere with roleplaying some time like when you stop time near her.
Like... I just want some frog not starting a crime stop acting like I am a chronic molester or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: FFFFFACK

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah that can happen. Not as often as stone though.
Lol. I guess I never noticed it before because I usually steal all their panties before I do anything else. That's my first panty toss I think. Wonder if it requires 6 Music too, I just got that like a month ago finally.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes