MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Man, imagine making Parsee upset, you monster. How did you even manage to make your harem upset?

Anyway, Tsukasa is a semen demon. If she's in heat, I've actually seen her cum, then her frustration start rising instead of falling. I've even made her cum twice, only to see it back to 100%. I get into a sex arms race when we fuck while she's in heat, and I've had to drink a few of those vigor thingies just to keep up. What the hell is happening to that girl?

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Power of dialogue are amazing. I really care about Parsee, which I never really did before.
But what really astonishing is how Meiling overtake Patchouli and Sakuya for me. Seriously...

By the way... how did living together event work? Did all your lovers came together to asking to live together and you are kinda force to make a decision? I rather not facing such a disastrous guilt trip like that...

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2021
Power of dialogue are amazing. I really care about Parsee, which I never really did before.
But what really astonishing is how Meiling overtake Patchouli and Sakuya for me. Seriously...

By the way... how did living together event work? Did all your lovers came together to asking to live together and you are kinda force to make a decision? I rather not facing such a disastrous guilt trip like that...
The power of having more content than other girls.

As for the living together event, I don't know, I actually wanted it to trigger for in-game weeks by now cuz I wanted Eiki to move in so I can proceed with her events, so I tried with dates bc i remember that the move-in event triggered with Yuugi once after a date but with Eiki never worked, then, at the end of the month the girls showed up at the door and... There it is, I'm confused honestly, I really don't know what the trigger is cuz the vacant room has been like that for months, not sure what was different this time.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2021
Man, imagine making Parsee upset, you monster. How did you even manage to make your harem upset?

Anyway, Tsukasa is a semen demon. If she's in heat, I've actually seen her cum, then her frustration start rising instead of falling. I've even made her cum twice, only to see it back to 100%. I get into a sex arms race when we fuck while she's in heat, and I've had to drink a few of those vigor thingies just to keep up. What the hell is happening to that girl?
Gonna take her out on dates for a week to compensate, that'll do the trick.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019

Sometimes it backfires in various ways. Reimu's normal dialogue is amazing but then all her sex dialogue is untranslated, so you get the feels for her and then sex stuff sucks with her lol. I'd almost rather her main stuff not be translated yet until her sex stuff is.

Marisa is almost too much for me, her dialogue is too long at times.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Sometimes it backfires in various ways. Reimu's normal dialogue is amazing but then all her sex dialogue is untranslated, so you get the feels for her and then sex stuff sucks with her lol. I'd almost rather her main stuff not be translated yet until her sex stuff is.

Marisa is almost too much for me, her dialogue is too long at times.
I kinda like it though, especially Reimu and Marisa interaction (which are probably the only interaction in the game).
I just really surprise that Sakuya that should be the poster girl of TW didn't get that much dialogue.
But yeah, sometimes dialogue do backfires like how I can't time stop near Parsee without sounding like a molester.

Last edited:
Reactions: FFFFFACK

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
No, bucket girl talks to Parsee after you fuck her. She asks Parsee not to scream so loud when she's getting loads dumped into her.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
sorry if this has been asked already but is it possible to keep a member of a special faction after beating them (eratoho-k)?

I'm playing on the "without tribulations..." scenario and I recruit the tentacle and succubus people when I finish them off but they disappear. The only faction you can recruit at default are seemingly the bandits which is unfortunate since I was doing some training with the Tentacle Host and Succubus leader I'd like to keep going with.

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
>Vacant Room discussion earlier for the SDM
THAT'S what that room is for? How weird, this whole time I thought it was an unimplemented option for the MC or futureproofing "if they add a new member to the SDM in a future game" or something like that. Kind of weird that it just moves a 2hu that already has their own homespace. I presume it doesn't work for the few 2hus without their own accessible homes where it would make sense?

I kinda like it though, especially Reimu and Marisa interaction (which are probably the only interaction in the game).
I just really surprise that Sakuya that should be the poster girl of TW didn't get that much dialogue.
But yeah, sometimes dialogue do backfires like how I can't time stop near Parsee without sounding like a molester.
-Completely agree with you, I also enjoyed Reimu and Marisas sass exchange session when you beat one of/both of them in Danmaku after the day ends.
-I think it's because Sakuya has multiple dialogue options. I think some of the 2hus have more than one interpretation is why there's sometimes a split like that in an amount of content. Granted a split is probably better than the alternative case in point:
-Adding "MCs responses" was a mistake in games like this. Goes from wholesome to ugly fat bastard then back again depending on the writer. Ruins the immersion, as someone who has dabbled in this sort of thing it's a bit of a fuck up to speak for the player or tell the player "how they feel." (At least not without a dialogue wheel or their own input somehow) Granted I'm sure that's in part due to TWs partial focus on time stop rape, so some writers take that into account and write "your character" with the automatic assumption that you're raping 2hus without a check that you're actually doing that via the related EXP. (IE: If you have time stop rape/rape EXP, this would tag to the relevant dialogue and have your character speaking said molestor dialogue, then it would make more sense.)
TL;DR: a combination of amateur writing + not making good use of the games features + writer may self insert as a rapist.

Last edited:

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I've never seen what Parsee says, but when she falls in love with you she goes full dere dere. This girl is head over heels and would probably gnaw someone's face off if she thought they were being an annoyance to you. She acts really depressing but her everyday life suggests she starts to glow once you come into her life. By dating her, she starts scaring people, because she apparently smiles too much.

So I think I can ignore Parsee being really mean to you and insulting, because she does a complete 180 when you make her your woman.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
-Adding "MCs responses" was a mistake in games like this. Goes from wholesome to ugly fat bastard then back again depending on the writer. Ruins the immersion, as someone who has dabbled in this sort of thing it's a bit of a fuck up to speak for the player or tell the player "how they feel." (At least not without a dialogue wheel or their own input somehow) Granted I'm sure that's in part due to TWs partial focus on time stop rape, so some writers take that into account and write "your character" with the automatic assumption that you're raping 2hus without a check that you're actually doing that via the related EXP. (IE: If you have time stop rape/rape EXP, this would tag to the relevant dialogue and have your character speaking said molestor dialogue, then it would make more sense.)
TL;DR: a combination of amateur writing + not making good use of the games features + writer may self insert as a rapist.
Yeah I can't stand that shit. When a game tells you how you/your character feels, it's part of the reason why I have trouble getting into TiTs and playing CoC anymore. Like the game might as well play itself at that point if you have no say over how your character is supposed to feel or think/act. Thankfully in TW, most of those responses seem to be toggleable. There are a few introductions I remember that has you "think" about raping various girls with time stop, which kind of annoyed me. The MC does it with Sakuya's introduction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

God, don't force that cringey behavior on the MC. Give that dialogue to the player only if they're wearing a fedora and trenchcoat and I'm fine with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: FFFFFACK

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I think they should have personality types for the MC, like kind, horny, or bastard, and write stuff for each version
Every time I stop time to move locations the MC says weird ass shit like with parsee, even though I haven't done anything to anyone

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Man, you guys must really go nuts with the timelord powers. I've never had Sakuya get mad at me for any of my time stopping. I try to make everyone my girlfriend.

Jan 10, 2021
Man, you guys must really go nuts with the timelord powers. I've never had Sakuya get mad at me for any of my time stopping. I try to make everyone my girlfriend.
Sakura threatens you when you meet her lol.

Regarding Parsee, its hard to not love her considering the amount of content she has (for what I have seen, she's like the 4th one with the most content), but one of the things I like about her the most is that she drops an important fact about the PC: that he's dummy thicc.

Last edited:

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Man, you guys must really go nuts with the timelord powers.
Am I the only one who doesn't really use TSP on girls?

It seems like a waste of time and power if you don't use it to gain money and limited season materials.

To be honest, I don't even need the girls. Just give me a full blown Touhou farming/gathering game instead.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019

It seems like a waste of time and power if you don't use it to gain money and limited season materials.

To be honest, I don't even need the girls. Just give me a full blown Touhou farming/gathering game instead.
I just have 1-3 TSP cumdumps I use to empty my vigor on. You get a TSP and energy bonus the next day and a permanent improvement to vigor if you cum enough in a day. Sometimes it's bed time and I haven't fucked that day and don't have time to romance a Touhou properly, so I TSP rape somebody before bed. Panty collection and gathering/moving around Touhous of course too.

Plus it's fun to stick a finger up a Touhou's bum or stick your dick in their mouth if they're annoying enough. Girls that get blackmail on me because I accidentally missclicked usually get that treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suwi

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I TSP rape the girls who get mad anyway if you take their virginity. That's uh... basically all the kid characters.

K is worse, because if you let your grown children join you, you can fuck your daughters and get them pregnant.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Adding "MCs responses" was a mistake in games like this. Goes from wholesome to ugly fat bastard then back again depending on the writer. Ruins the immersion, as someone who has dabbled in this sort of thing it's a bit of a fuck up to speak for the player or tell the player "how they feel."
Mostly agreed that forcible depict your character without taking your traits in to an account was no good.
But in overall player dialogue are still nice, like Reimu casual conversations. It mostly TSP system fault.

There has been a discussion that time stop mechanic are unnecessary. I disagree.
Quite opposite, I think it wasn't sufficient enough. Time stop should be able to do a lot more include stuff like mixing, gardening, sake making and fetching water. On another hand, there wasn't much benefits in using your power on girls beside panties stealing, vigor dumping and relocating so it not strange at all to use all your TSP for farming since 4000 TSP were quite limited when you using it for work (at least until you start farming magic potion).
Overall I think harvest moon dating aspect and time stop rape aspect just doesn't playing well together.

K is worse, because if you let your grown children join you, you can fuck your daughters and get them pregnant.
Can't blame that. K (only) selling point was the endless depth of depravity. That place sure as hell wasn't the Gensokyo.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes