xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
There are a lot of missing female characters sadly and I hope they will add them at some point.
I saw they are thinking to add a swimming function in the game but imo they have to add other things to enrich it.

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
"Bunny day" is probably one of my favorite recent additions, a shame this and the "(CLOTHES) have become fashionable as of late" events make your MC change their clothes automatically to match the event and wearing the same kinds of clothes as if they were female. You can get around this by just changing your clothes when you wake up, still a bit annoying though. Most people probably won't notice this until one of the girls flips the skirt you weren't aware you were wearing on one of the Sailor/Hecatia fashion booms

There are a lot of missing female characters sadly and I hope they will add them at some point.
Seconded. Though there's an issue of some of the girls already in the game not having an actual home that you can visit which kind of makes some of the requests a pain in the ass to do, good thing praying for a visit can get around that but it does make me wonder how you're supposed to effectively romance one of them in an "endgame" kind of state if they're usually unavailable.
I saw they are thinking to add a swimming function in the game but imo they have to add other things to enrich it.
Only use I can think of for it right off the top of my head is using it to visit Waggy-saggy. Though you used to be able to visit without before the devs blocked it off with the "you will drown" thing. Wondering what else they could add for it. "Swim races"? Would be an excuse to add swimsuit portraits at least.
Also, I found out that fairy friend applies to lots of stuff. Cleaning, fishing, farming, foraging, logging. They can randomly show up and decide to help giving you either reduced energy cost or better yield in whatever you're doing. Make sure to do prank requests when you see em.
I actually turned pranks off because I made the mistake of turning on "mean pranks" thinking it would be like the stuff the fairy trio do. The first was done on Akyuu of all people, kind of made me sad and reload to turn it off.
Interesting to know there's a bonus trait attached to it though, maybe I'll turn it back on and disable mean pranks.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
I actually turned pranks off because I made the mistake of turning on "mean pranks" thinking it would be like the stuff the fairy trio do. The first was done on Akyuu of all people, kind of made me sad and reload to turn it off.
Interesting to know there's a bonus trait attached to it though, maybe I'll turn it back on and disable mean pranks.
I haven't seen any of them target Akyuu yet. Have had Parsee(They cut through most of a plank on the bridge she watches over so the next person crossing over would fall in the river and she'd have to dive in to get them out). Yuuka(Just a general pitfall trap, plus one involving setting up scarecrows that all looked like Yuuka), Reimu(Made the offertory box look full, but it was just full of leaves and twigs) and Alice(Messing with magic in her house causing the dolls in it to all grow enormous in size)

Parsee's has probably been the meanest one I've seen.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Seconded. Though there's an issue of some of the girls already in the game not having an actual home that you can visit which kind of makes some of the requests a pain in the ass to do, good thing praying for a visit can get around that but it does make me wonder how you're supposed to effectively romance one of them in an "endgame" kind of state if they're usually unavailable.
I really hope they give to the NPCs more initiative like romance each other and hang out, because they are really too passive for my liking in this aspect... and ofc to let them come to you instead always stalking them :rolleyes:.
Another thing, an easier one, is to give at your character a portrait like in EratohoK based on what characteristics you have.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Enjoying some of these prank failure scenes. Been intentionally not using tsp to escape if I see them come up.

1676562967788.png
And yes it did use up the amount of time shown above.

Had it happen with Parsee too and she forced me to be her boyfriend for the day so she could show off to the denizens of hell(Got 100 favorability out of it too).

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
I know in the other Era games to activate cheats you click on the stars that show up in settings but does Megaten have something similar. I know there's the debug function but it doesn't really let you set your stats...at least none that are translated from what i could find.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Massage Shoulders/Play Together:
These seem pretty safe, I haven't failed these before. they give a pretty decent Favorability boost as well. You may need to massage/play with them twice when you first start off.
I did. ;-;

Reimu wanted me to fondle her shoulders but it took more than one attempt. After the first attempt she fucking left.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I think TSP is so broken that can kill the joy of this game.
To me that function can be totally deleted.
I think the point is kind of, you're a normal human without it and TSP is what allows you to bridge the gap between a normal human and all the god and demon like beings that far surpass humanity in strength and often times knowledge, from their long lives. Of course many of the skills are fairly easy to raise even without TSP, so it's not like it's perfect. The game is exceptionally grindy even with TSP however. I'm almost on year 3 and still working on achievements and maxing various skills.

For traveling I think it's extremely helpful and doesn't break balance, you'd waste the entire day just walking from city to city to do a quest or two. You can commonly use 2k TSP just walking around trying to do shit, if it also passed time, you'd have trouble getting anything done. Most players frown on using TSP commonly for cheesing relationships/pregnancies, so you can just not do that, lol. It's really as cheap as you want it to be. It is certainly a cheat, that's kind of the point, but you don't need to use it like one or too much like one. Would you consider the Youkai that can teleport and read minds and lift mountains and such to be using cheats? At least you have to train it and don't just start off with you being able to freeze time for days. Sakuya has it too, though we don't get to "see" her use it very often.

Almost forgot how terrible winter can be for travel times, ew:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did. ;-;

Reimu wanted me to fondle her shoulders but it took more than one attempt. After the first attempt she fucking left.
Lmao, yeah, that happens. Gotta be careful about that and try to do it before they run off. Reimu is a flighty bitch, she doesn't like staying in one spot for long. Can happen if you take a quest and that person decides it's bed time too and runs home and locks themselves in their room. Wish there was some grace period, would a Touhou ask you to do a quest for them that day and then immediately bail? They should stick around longer than usual. At least if you're in your home town you can TSP carry them to the objective to avoid wasting time leading them around.

Last edited:

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
Enjoying some of these prank failure scenes. Been intentionally not using tsp to escape if I see them come up.
Had it happen with Parsee too and she forced me to be her boyfriend for the day so she could show off to the denizens of hell(Got 100 favorability out of it too).
Heckin adorable. I love stuff like that. Started doing pranks myself but I come back to the victim with food to make up for it afterwards.
>Take job
>Leave before you can finish
Yeah, I hate when they do that. It's why I've learned to not take more than one "due today" job at a time. You got really unlucky with that one as she was already about to leave from the sounds of it.
Keep in mind helping with cooking/playing takes roughly half an hour and helping with danmaku training or practicing music takes 2 hours so you can easily get 2hus mad at you for something that really isn't your fault. (Not to mention helping with practicing music AFTER they learn the music skill comes down to a coin flip whether your MC is "PAYING ATTENTION" or not, irritating.)
Shame there's no "Dump money into donation box" option, maybe it would make Reimu less of a grump. Best you can do is the monthly omikuji thing. (Which annoyingly resets when you move around, which I do a lot.)

A few questions/comments from me:
-Anyone else noticed that EVERY 2hu with music capabilities by default tends to hate your music playing during parties? They're not playing music at the moment mind you, I've used time stop to bring in the prismrivers and they always heckle or throw rocks despite the fact I'm maxed out in musical ability. I assume this is a conflict with the working+musical ability script as parties tend to inflict "working" status even if they're just attending a party.

-I disabled warning talismans due to it not working properly a long time ago. Was just talking to a 2hu that I'd worked to "love status" and they inexplicably got mad enough at me to get me a warning talisman from just talking to them when they were drunk at a party out of nowhere, so that feature's bullshit. (I'm one of the few people who doesn't even partake in the lewd side of the game on my main file and actually plays as pure as possible IE: No time stop/rape shenanigans. Game's good enough where you can just play it as something akin to animal crossing with more to do and better characters.) Reimus generally supposed to ignore the "drunken ramblings" thing so 2 incorrect lapses in judgment is a bit...

-I'm amused that despite the fact I'm supposed to be stealing panties for powers or whatever, I don't. I get "enough" for the main things from just playing at parties (If you don't know, they get given to you for playing well enough, usually from the girls who are closer to you) or the weird weather day. Hilariously and ironically one of the girls will steal your underwear randomly from your live in area if you allow not masturbating to run its course. A few will even comment on this like Mai(PC98) which basically translates to: "I got it! ...wait, why did I steal their underwear?"

-I'm still trying to find out where those last 7 bugs on the "insectdex" are: Giant Stag(83), Hercules Beetle(93), House Centipede?(204), Cockroach(214), Fly(215), Mosquito(216), Flea(217). (Doesn't help that insect cage feature seems broken currently, even updating to "reset" it doesn't seem to fix it.)

-Hoping whoever does the main spritework remembers a certain Alice design for Bunny Day. Despite the rest of what it's connected to, quite nice to look at aesthetically. Also, I noticed a few of the girls are using altered variants of outfits from that wrestling fanwork, so that's neat.

Last edited:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I think the point is kind of, you're a normal human without it and TSP is what allows you to bridge the gap between a normal human and all the god and demon like beings that far surpass humanity in strength and often times knowledge, from their long lives. Of course many of the skills are fairly easy to raise even without TSP, so it's not like it's perfect. The game is exceptionally grindy even with TSP however. I'm almost on year 3 and still working on achievements and maxing various skills.

For traveling I think it's extremely helpful and doesn't break balance, you'd waste the entire day just walking from city to city to do a quest or two. You can commonly use 2k TSP just walking around trying to do shit, if it also passed time, you'd have trouble getting anything done. Most players frown on using TSP commonly for cheesing relationships/pregnancies, so you can just not do that, lol. It's really as cheap as you want it to be. It is certainly a cheat, that's kind of the point, but you don't need to use it like one or too much like one. Would you consider the Youkai that can teleport and read minds and lift mountains and such to be using cheats? At least you have to train it and don't just start off with you being able to freeze time for days.
Sakuya has it too, though we don't get to "see" her use it very often.
I agree about the fact that the MC can have a unique ability absolutely.
But this function is so easy to use 3 seasons on 4 and you do almost everything with it. The only limit is the TSP pool.
When you travel without Time Stop you can get some events (good or bad or whathever) and if you clean or log with someone in the same location they can help you and increase your relationship with them.
Is not conceptually bad having it, but is not a must having it since you have to increase your ability in combat and everything else.
It will be better if you awake this talent when you reach a certain level for example in combat skill, or in the future put a few more to choose based on the preference of the player (something that needs a huge amount of work, so let's put it in the "utopia" list).
Still just about my idea about this game with this and some other things that I would enjoy more.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
Wish there was some grace period, would a Touhou ask you to do a quest for them that day and then immediately bail?
The ones where you train at least force them to follow you, even if they logically wouldn't, but for some reason requests that need to be done now doesn't change their schedule.

No time stop/rape shenanigans. Game's good enough where you can just play it as something akin to animal crossing
I didn't think this game would be compared to Animal Crossing, especially since between making the girls fawn over you for being kind to them, you can also just decide to stick your dick in them. Or, if you've had a lot of sex with someone, the same girl (in my case Meiling, who gets really cuddly when she's in love) who likes to snuggle up to you and just brings a wholesome atmosphere when interacting with her (Meiling straight up lights up every time she sees me, which is kinda cute), she can also howl like a banshee, cumming literally every other "turn" while you're fucking her.

I don't know, maybe it's because I've really done a lot to that girl, but hearing Animal Crossing levels of wholesome in a game where your favorite girl will suck your cock in the morning when you wake up just feels weird.

FFFFFACK

Jun 22, 2022
I didn't think this game would be compared to Animal Crossing, especially since between making the girls fawn over you for being kind to them, you can also just decide to stick your dick in them. Or, if you've had a lot of sex with someone, the same girl (in my case Meiling, who gets really cuddly when she's in love) who likes to snuggle up to you and just brings a wholesome atmosphere when interacting with her (Meiling straight up lights up every time she sees me, which is kinda cute), she can also howl like a banshee, cumming literally every other "turn" while you're fucking her.

I don't know, maybe it's because I've really done a lot to that girl, but hearing Animal Crossing levels of wholesome in a game where your favorite girl will suck your cock in the morning when you wake up just feels weird.
Point I'm making is you can just completely avoid the lewd stuff if you wanted to, is why I think it's so great. Game has plenty of wholesome stuff in it.
Plus lewd is not necessarily exclusive.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I mean, I think at least one part of the lewd is something you'll always see, if you're trying to get some extra bonuses, and that's panty theft, since a lot of it is needed to even get girls to stop hating you.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I think Tsukasa is bugged :LOL:.
I'm far in the game but I ignored her most of the time.
She has about 300 favor and 50 reliability more or less BUT a day like every other she start to be "in heat" alone.
Every night she gets off (it's been a week) and when I go to meet her at her home the "Go to Tsukasa's house" is avoiable...
What the actual hell is going on? :rolleyes:

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
I think Tsukasa is bugged :LOL:.
I'm far in the game but I ignored her most of the time.
She has about 300 favor and 50 reliability more or less BUT a day like every other she start to be "in heat" alone.
Every night she gets off (it's been a week) and when I go to meet her at her home the "Go to Tsukasa's house" is avoiable...
What the actual hell is going on? :rolleyes:
Tsukasa goes into heat at the start of winter. It lasts quite a few days.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Tsukasa goes into heat at the start of winter. It lasts quite a few days.
Ok so it's normal that she goes in heat for a week...but to let you go into her house without enough favor or reliability is odd...
You can't do anything to her the same.

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahahahahahah

Last edited:

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Since denial mode are so unreliable, any advice on how to stack multiple part climax or strong climax more consistency?
Also, does group action exist in TW like in K? I can't figure out how to do it.

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes