Collection Video Eringi collection [2022-09-10] [Eringi]

rakugaki

Feb 8, 2022
Instead of small animations does anyone have a large video stitching together every part?

Last edited:

ao5923

Oct 12, 2021
I saved 1GB by removing the gifs, 6.5GB from converting to jpg, and about 7GB removing the unknown variations from the Honolulu folder.

It seems that these Japanese and Chinese artists have no clue on how to properly encode a vid/pic.
do you have some guide video on yt about encoding?

rakugaki

Feb 8, 2022
The juice version of 18 is still missing anyone happen to have it?

Plus any archive of everything past 17 some still work on Kemono some do not along with low downloads.

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
and does anyone else have a full video from 1 to 27 or do I have to re -glue them again ( preferably an audio track I would like )

Last edited:

3Dsmutter

Apr 23, 2021
Eringi has made his Honolulu model available for purchase on melonbooks, but he has never released St. Louis model for sale, is that correct?

DerinHosen

Oct 15, 2020
New project ?
No, he decided to continue his earlier Honolulu animation + changing the software he using from 3dsmax to MAYA. He right now considering and planning to continue both St. Louis and Honolulu. That's what i got from his Fantia page.

EDIT: Man, i wish he open Fanbox so i can support him.

Crude Code

Apr 8, 2020
No, he decided to continue his earlier Honolulu animation + changing the software he using from 3dsmax to MAYA. He right now considering and planning to continue both St. Louis and Honolulu. That's what i got from his Fantia page.

EDIT: Man, i wish he open Fanbox so i can support him.
So that's why the animation felt different...

parker6666

Jul 6, 2021
Excuse me, but i don't know how I download the torrent here. I Right-clicked the attachment link but no download options. i'm using Edge browser btw.
Option 1:
Right click > save link as.
Option 2:
1. Click the file, it should open a new tab.
2. "Ctrl + s" to save.

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
Im really not a big fan of the new cum fluids. They look pretty terrible compared to the more creamy looking cum of his stuff before the program change. New stuff looks like badly animated water attempts. Other than that, his stuff is as good as usual.