4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The "It's Almost June!" Update:

d3dinnerolivetest.png

I've spent the vast majority of the last month just writing. Writing a lot (well, and coding too).

I've teased dinner dates for a while and the end of Day 3 will offer dates with Olive, Liz, Merri, and Allison. Getting into these scenes really took me inside of each of their characters and expanded them in ways that were really meaningful to me, so I hope that when you all get a chance to read them, they'll mean something to you as well.

The content for the date scenes is about on par with everything contained in the start of Day 3... And I still need to write the event scene and ending scenes, so we're still quite a ways away from the next release, but I promise I'm hard at work behind the scenes.

The game is getting about as wide as I expected it to at this point, which is why I limited the number of dates to Olive, Liz, Merri, and Allison. I feel like they needed more spotlight relative to the other characters at this point in the game and I'll add dates for the other four girls not already known to Erisa (Sandy, River, Whit, Rey) as the dates for Day 4.

I'm exploring how many scenes for the end of Day 3 I want to have available. Mostly from a variant perspective a la Amanda's sub/dom routes. Don't get me wrong - some of Erisa's new friends may be willing to hop into something new, but others - most others - certainly need more time.

I'm also considering the way I release my content. It's already been nearly 2 months since the last release and I've seen some other devs doing quite well pushing out smaller bits as they're completed rather than big chunks over a long span of time. The big chunk thing has been my strategy, but I also have retroactive updates (like the Chrissy remasters above) that I'm keen to get into the game and make a better early impression on new players. It'd probably help if the game showed up on the recent updates radar more frequently too. Anyway, I'd appreciate any feedback there and will very seriously consider it.

That's all for me - back to work now!

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Loving the game so far, great characters and humor. Some odd(almost alien like) looking faces, mostly in the avatars, their full scale faces look much more normal. Want to play around with every one of the girls except Amanda, good job in making a villain, I already hate her. Want my girl to end up settling down with her roomie and first love, in a loving throuple.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avakao and IM6

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hmm, personally I'm a fan of getting content in big chunks, it's ultimately more satisfying to me than getting a more frequent but lighter drizzle. But, showing up on latest updates might indeed help garner more attention, and if I really want to stick to larger updates I can always just show restraint and wait for more than one update before playing, I suppose. So while I personally prefer larger updates, I won't really be disappointed either way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IM6

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
WhitSM01PS.png

I'm trying REAL hard to not just spoil every image I've been working on, but here's a cute picture of Whit and a little kitty that I felt good about and wanted to share. Aren't they cute?

Loving the game so far, great characters and humor. Some odd(almost alien like) looking faces, mostly in the avatars, their full scale faces look much more normal. Want to play around with every one of the girls except Amanda, good job in making a villain, I already hate her. Want my girl to end up settling down with her roomie and first love, in a loving throuple.
Thanks! I did some face fixing, particularly in the side images, but also in some scenes, that will go live in the next update, but I'm on the hunt to fix this kind of thing. Glad you're enjoying the throuple route!

Hmm, personally I'm a fan of getting content in big chunks, it's ultimately more satisfying to me than getting a more frequent but lighter drizzle. But, showing up on latest updates might indeed help garner more attention, and if I really want to stick to larger updates I can always just show restraint and wait for more than one update before playing, I suppose. So while I personally prefer larger updates, I won't really be disappointed either way.
I totally get it - I'm mostly the same way with other games' updates. I just wonder if some people avoid the game because they want to see a higher volume of updates and I know that pushing each path for each update is what will take up a lot of time now and onward, but I might just keep to dishing out the filled out update. At least, I don't see this update going out without finishing all routes for Day 3. Thanks as usual for your support!

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
End of June Development update:

AmandaSM01.png

Hi and happy end to the first half of 2021, everyone! Not a WHOLE lot to say here as it's mostly been heads-down work on the game's script and a few critical images which have given me some opportunity to play around and try new things. I've also spent a fair amount of time going back and updating images where I felt expressions came out a little odd. Doing this sort of work has really made me want to release just the updated images, but at this point I'm holding off until the entirety of Day 3 is ready.

At present, I'd say somewhere over 50% of the script/coding is complete because I expect to have lots to write for the evening scenes. All dinner options are 100% scripted at this time and the evening event is at about 90%. Lots of images need to be rendered yet, but direction for all of them is ready. This month has, admittedly, been less productive than others, since my day job has really taken over 95% of my time and energy, but I keep working as much as I can and I really do think that the renders I've worked on recently look better than ever.

Time should free up again soon, especially since I'm taking a well-needed vacation shortly. I'll be out for a week, but I haven't had any time away in years, so it should be a good refresher. I usually find that a little break without access to the script and studio rekindles my urge to write and render - and I'm sure I'll be thinking up future plotlines and design ideas in some of the quiet times.

I expect things to be a little more calm by the time I get back, so ideally I'll have some more time and energy to devote to development. Either way, I'll keep working as much and as hard as I can and I'll make sure you get some more pretty pictures next month, if nothing else.

So, that's all for now! Thanks, as always, for following this game. You're great!
Oh, and don't trust anything Amanda says, no matter how she looks at you.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
severe trojan found in nopy download link
You can see the report from another user below on why this is happening. Some others have reported the same but I can confirm there's nothing to worry about. It's a false positive.
This game is using a new version of RenPy and gives out False Positives - usually on the 32Bit version in the Zip file. If you do not use the 32 bit version - just delete it or let your Anti-Virus remove it. Check below for more information:
https://f95zone.to/threads/antivirus-and-renpy-7-4-1.72280/

Reactions: Mograx

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It's Already August?! Development update:

d3endbar0test.png

I'm mostly writing this to let you know I'm not dead and that work is proceeding. All of the pretty special renders I was working on are done, I think I've finally finished my re-tweaking of old scenes for the time being, and I've started working on the dinner renders while digging into the evening's endings. Those special renders will factor in during this update, by the way - don't worry. Speaking of endings to day 3, I'm up to six at this time - and I feel that's pretty solid. I think you're gonna like 'em!

In terms of timing, we're still moving slowly. The special scenes were probably the most time consuming renders that will feature in the next version, since they required brand new environments and characters in many cases, so I expect the rest will move a bit more quickly when I get to them. Likewise, I feel the last stretch of writing is coming along pretty nicely - I just finished writing one of the six endings and I feel pretty good about it.

Time, unfortunately, has been the real constraint. My hope that my day job's demands would slow down went unrealized and I've still been busy to the point where I've been lucky to get an hour to touch the project in a given day. I'll also confess that some days where I have had some more available time, the whole "work after work" thing just hasn't happened. I'm human and I need to take breaks and avoid burnout, I guess. I wish I weren't and I just had the time and energy to always work on the game!

That may sound weird or pandering, but it's really true... something I find myself thinking quite often. The good news is that even when I'm not hands-on, I'm doing that "brain work" and cobbling scenes and direction together for those unwritten bits. I usually end up writing down notes in the middle of the night if nothing else.

I don't expect the work crunch to go away - it's just going to take the time it takes for me to work around it. At least my issues aren't medical this year. I'll continue to take advantage of the quiet moments as they arise and I'll continue to report progress as I can. I'm also doing what I can to keep the game fun for me - !

So the tl;dr of it is that I have 5 endings and a bunch of renders to go with little available dev time... But I'm still at it and even though it might take a bit (you're probably used to that by now), I'll have the next version available as soon as I can. Thanks for bearing with me!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'd like one chocolate bunny.:LOL:
Funny you mention chocolate bunnies...

Amaya Sample.png

This character (tentatively named Amaya) was originally meant to be the third member of the primary bunny crew. I had a lot of issues with her model back when I as first working on Day 2 (which I was seemingly able to correct in a few minutes just a bit ago as I produced this render), but my inability to fix these issues early in my DAZ career kept her from appearing in this game. But she's still cute enough to share!

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Suddenly September Development update:

d3dinnermerristudies01_1080_intel.png

Hey everybody! The writing for Day 3 is essentially done and I'm now entrenched in staging and rendering scenes. I have "stage direction" (for lack of a better term) written for all of them, so my only constraint is time.

Work really hasn't let up since the year started and it's just getting busier, so it's sort of a case of an hour here or there for me to work on stuff, which is why writing took so long. Same song and dance, but things are moving along. I do feel that it's easier to sort of pick up with the stage direction on rendering than it was to get my head back into the writing space each day. That said, I think you'll really like the endings planned for the day... There's something for everyone, but I think it'll be a hit with Amanda fans, especially (on both sides of the sub-dom spectrum!)

There's somewhere over 400 (maybe even 500, I forget) renders to be staged and processed and somewhere between 10 and 20 animations. I ballpark the animation number because this is an area where I change my mind and do more or less depending on how the scene strikes me, but the render count should be pretty solid. I'm probably about 10% of the way in, but the good news is that most of the environments are pre-existing, and those that aren't are already taken care of.

I know it's been a long, long time since the last proper release, but I hope you'll find this continuation of the game worth it when it comes out. Thanks for hanging in there with me. If you want to see me cheer and do the occasional trend to keep myself interested in my own characters, check me out on . I recently did the "Jacko Challenege" there (just like every other NSFW artist) and used Grace as the model:

GraceJacko.png

Nice, right? Anyway, that's about all I've got for now. Back to the render cave!

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Happy Spooky Month!

AllisonStarbucksFront01.png

Victoria went as a sexy barista ;)
I hope you've all been enjoying your pumpkin spice lattes. I've been trying to here!

Nothing much to report here, just ongoing work on renders as time allows. Time... just hasn't been allowing. So this is just my regular check-in to let you know that I haven't dropped off the face of the planet. This update will get finished - I'm roughly halfway through the dinner renders at this point. It'll just take a while (I mean, it already has, sorry). My hope is to have it done by the end of the year. My fear is that it'll still seem too small for the first update since April... But I try to remind myself that it's a hobby game and I'm trying not to crash myself out or risk my health. It's easier said than done when I'm already getting overworked by my day job nearly endlessly.

Anyway, this isn't a woe is me, but a thank you for your patience. We will get there - I can't wait to share the end of day 3 and I already have lots of fun ideas for day 4!

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Anyway, this isn't a woe is me, but a thank you for your patience. We will get there - I can't wait to share the end of day 3 and I already have lots of fun ideas for day 4!
This game is worth waiting for. Make sure to take care of yourself and those around you. I will still be here waiting patiently when you have something to show. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: IM6 and afterlights

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for hanging in there with me everyone. Love you all!
Here's a little early Halloween treat!

2021Halloween01.png

Aside from having some fun here, I've been grinding away at the dinner renders and have just a handful left before I'm on to the evening event and endings. But that's about it for now - just keeping myself busy trying to get as many renders done as I can. I'll chime in with more in December since there's not much else to report for now ;) Stay tuned!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Thanks for hanging in there with me everyone. Love you all!
Here's a little early Halloween treat!

View attachment 1474460

Aside from having some fun here, I've been grinding away at the dinner renders and have just a handful left before I'm on to the evening event and endings. But that's about it for now - just keeping myself busy trying to get as many renders done as I can. I'll chime in with more in December since there's not much else to report for now ;) Stay tuned!
You guys and gals already know I hate that bitch:

But I'm love her as Terminator:

She can beat the shit out of Amanda!

and I hate to repeat myself.. sorry about that.... but arghh that Amanda!

• Haha
Reactions: IM6

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
You guys and gals already know I hate that bitch:

But I'm love her as Terminator:

She can beat the shit out of Amanda!

and I hate to repeat myself.. sorry about that.... but arghh that Amanda!
:)
I have different opinion :D

Dom Amanda is my favourite :p

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes