4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Happy Holidays from Erisa's Summer!

d3endabch02sample.png

As you can (hopefully) tell from the image above, I've finished the dinner scenes and have actually finished the follow-up event scenes as well. My render queue is humming and catching up to the staging work pretty quickly - all according to plan! I'm happily and actively working on the ending scenes - but there are many final scenes to the day and I haven't dipped into the animation pool just yet, which will require a little extra work.

Unfortunately for the game, I have a good amount of travel to do in December seeing family and friends I haven't seen since 2019. I'll keep working to get as much done as I can between traveling and the day job work mountain, but the next release date is still TBD at this point - in 2022.

I don't feel great about only having one release in 2021. To be honest, I kind of hate it.

Time has been a massive constraint for me all year and the the increased day job workload has really dragged me down and made it difficult to dedicate the additional "heads-down" work hours the project needs. Unfortunately, I don't expect this to change much after Day 3 is finished, so I'm going to have to see what I can do to improve the process for myself heading into Day 4. As more branching is introduced, I may have to split days into threads for each romance path or risk driving myself a bit mad. I'm still deliberating this route of production and development (which is why I've asked about it in the past), but I hope it doesn't put anyone off too much if I go down that road.

Of course, either way heading forward, I still promise to put my best effort out there. I think you'll be pleased with it, even if it takes a while. I already have ideas brewing for Day 4, and Chrissy has hardly even begun to spread the gospel of pantslessness!

As ever, thanks for your patience and interest in the game - you're all wonderful! Happy Holidays!

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Enjoying the game so far though I'm not very far into it, but I have a question is it possible to horde all the girls for yourself and watch Amanda (the dirty cheating cunt) fail miserably at having any fun on the cruise because I'm getting the feeling she's going to sink her dirty claws into some or all of the other girls. If I can just make choices that make her time on the ship awful that'd be great. Better question: Can I throw her overboard?

• Haha
Reactions: Fapmaister

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Enjoying the game so far though I'm not very far into it, but I have a question is it possible to horde all the girls for yourself and watch Amanda (the dirty cheating cunt) fail miserably at having any fun on the cruise because I'm getting the feeling she's going to sink her dirty claws into some or all of the other girls. If I can just make choices that make her time on the ship awful that'd be great. Better question: Can I throw her overboard?
It's not a harem game.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
It's not a harem game.
Oh I didn't mean to imply it was, I meant only for the duration of the trip until we make the final choice could we prevent Amanda from enjoying it. She kind of sucks a lot. I don't see myself making any sort of choice as Erisa to even attempt for forgive her so watching her sulk and be bummed for the pain she caused our girl in the beginning of the game would be perfect for me others probably aren't as uh unforgiving and petty as I am.

Last edited:

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
No throwing her overboard... at least not yet ;)
Oh I didn't mean to imply it was, I meant only for the duration of the trip until we make the final choice could we prevent Amanda from enjoying it. She kind of sucks a lot. I don't see myself making any sort of choice as Erisa to even attempt for forgive her so watching her sulk and be bummed for the pain she caused our girl in the beginning of the game would be perfect for me others probably aren't as uh unforgiving and petty as I am.
There are ways to punish Amanda. The list may grow along with the game ;)

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
It's been a while since I've played the game but one thing keeps nagging at me I get the distinct feeling that us the MC is in a coma and the reason I say that is 1. I don't believe we dodged the car I think we got hit by it. 2. The dream sequence we have aboard the boat where Chrissy is telling the MC to wake up and leaving flowers on the nightstand before walking through a portal of sorts and disappearing later when MC wakes the flowers aren't on the nightstand but instead are on the floor in the hallway next to the adjacent room. So my theory is the MC has been in a coma ever since the speeding car incident.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's been a while since I've played the game but one thing keeps nagging at me I get the distinct feeling that us the MC is in a coma and the reason I say that is 1. I don't believe we dodged the car I think we got hit by it. 2. The dream sequence we have aboard the boat where Chrissy is telling the MC to wake up and leaving flowers on the nightstand before walking through a portal of sorts and disappearing later when MC wakes the flowers aren't on the nightstand but instead are on the floor in the hallway next to the adjacent room. So my theory is the MC has been in a coma ever since the speeding car incident.
I think you've watched too many movies.

That's one of the weirdest theories i've ever heard.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Coming into 2022 Like...
2022-01-05 Chrissy Samus.png

Just dropping a quick update! I'm through about 25% of the day 3 ending scenes. I had a handful of time away from work to burn through staging these renders (and animations) and I'm feeling very pleased with them. I'm going to do my best to grab on and render like crazy to get this update out and get to work on day 4. Consider it my New Years' Resolution.

Speaking of - during the time I didn't have access to my computer over the holidays, I started mapping out and detailing day 4. It always helps me to pull in some of the character headspace that maybe I haven't sat in in a while and some of the holiday quietude allowed me to do that. I think it'll bear fruit when we get there.

I'm back to work shortly, but I'm going to do my best to hold to my New Years' Resolution. I'll check in next month and let you know how it's going. Until then, enjoy a little Chrissy eye candy! What can I say? I just didn't feel right posting without an image... so I took one break from the regular process to make this...

Happy New Year!

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
I'm really liking this game so far. Good lesbian game with a fun bit of promiscuity that you don't normally get.

Also I like the thought of a game where you actually get to really romance the slutty girl and even better it's not that annoying counter intuitive "If you really want to prove you love this girl you have to turn her down for sex EVERY SINGLE TIME SHE OFFERS until you're suddenly married and having boring offscreen sex in the engdame."

Dammit Chrissy is awesome and just once I want to be able to settle down with the slutty girl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IM6

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Gracer Here! Blasting into February!

2022-02 Feb Gracer.png

What a difference a month makes! From 25% to, I'd say, 80%+ of the day 3 ending scenes being completed. I have one final sequence after that, but things are moving along quickly and I'm very happy with the renders as they've finished cooking. My render queue is officially caught up and it's buzzing along processing animations each night and additional stills as they're completed.

I have a tiny bit of code to update and a full slate of proofreading yet, but this means I'm expecting to finish the next update, closing out Day 3, no later than March. Job-related insanity notwithstanding. If I'm lucky and the job is kind, I may even finish prior to the end of March - no promises, though! I don't want to oversell and disappoint.

At that point, I'll work on writing day 4. I plan on doing some rendering in tandem to keep myself moving and I already have a lot of good plans for day 4, so I think it should be a seamless transition.

And once again, so as not to spoil the "good stuff," here's a quick break I took to render Grace in Tracer's outfit from Overwatch - with a few modifications. I have a handful of assets from other games which I'm dying for opportunities to use, so these are fun little bits to work on each month - I hope you like them!

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
2022 Amanda Valentines Day.png

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Here's a little Amanda treat for you ;)

I just wanted to mention that I opened a Discord server here (with a working link this time!):
Also, Day 3 render staging should be complete tonight. It'll be at least another week of rendering animations (assuming all goes well) with some wiggle room for testing and proofreading, but a new update is riiiiight around the corner!

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It's here! Version 0.6.0 Out NOW!
d3dinner01.png

I don't want to say too much, but... well, I feel pretty proud of this update and I hope you enjoy it.

v0.6.0 will carry the game through the end of Day 3.
There are four different dinner dates with multiple options within them, one group event, and six separate sexy endings!
I did a fair amount of image remastering (as noted earlier in the thread) on images prior to Day 3 as well.

On the technical side, I've also added a gallery function and the ability to name your saved games.
I also tweaked the UI so that the speech text overlay is less intrusive and doesn't hide as much... but please remember that if you want to hide the UI and just look at the pretty pictures, the button for that is 'H'.

Please enjoy, share, review, and give any feedback you'd care to share.
I know this is a long time coming, so please celebrate a little with me ;)

I'll start working on Day 4 (v0.7.0) within the next week or so at the writing phase!
I have lots of ideas, but probably need to settle down a little after all the polish work from this release to really get them moving.

Again, thank all of you wonderful people for your support.
Consider providing a little support to a local animal shelter if you like the game.

Cheers!
-IM6

chou nick

Oct 24, 2018
Looking at these "women" can't actually bring up "sex interest", so I choose to skip it, thank the author

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i don't want to presume the gender of the dev, but he sure must be a man of culture, a game with minimal dick on screen is god tier from the beginning and i don't say that because i'm fed up with "wacthing" dude jacking and taking shower ... alone ... over and over again T_T so yeah lesbian adventure is good adventure (i did like the game with teenager and a girl mc, but having a more grown up roster of character is far better :D forgot the name of that other game and the girl thought like a dude but just did not have a dick i hope for better here :p)

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes