4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I like how you re-did the intro. And I see that the game's character is still very much on point. Love it! :D

• Love
Reactions: IM6

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
Blackmail, force and something crazy in future?only vanilla?dont’ play the game yet but looks promising...exhibitionism scenes?)

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I've enjoyed what's on offer so far. What do you have planned for the next update?

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Blackmail, force and something crazy in future?only vanilla?dont’ play the game yet but looks promising...exhibitionism scenes?)
Exhibitionism will be present. Can't really comment on "something crazy?" I don't foresee blackmail or force - doesn't fit the tone. The femdom seen in Amanda's paths will continue roughly to the extent that it has.

Why didn't you play the game on one platform?
1 rpgm version 2 renpy ouch version :unsure:
Because:

Thanks to God for the renpy :love:
Much more comfortable to play and the beginning is promising.
This is the reaction I was hoping for switching engines :) RPGM quickly became a bummer for people to play and a bummer for me to work in, but I'd already done an amount of work that I didn't want to replicate in Ren'Py, so the recap was my compromise. We're at a new place with the beginning of the Ren'Py game and I think the system is much better for everyone!

It is a lesbian themed game.

There might be straight stuff in eventually but the MC is pure lesbian and will never take dick.
^This. There are a LOT of games that focus on straight content. This is not one of them by design.
Hope many of you have been enjoying! ;)

I've enjoyed what's on offer so far. What do you have planned for the next update?
I wrote a little (a lot) about this and the journey to Ren'Py in a before publishing the game, but to break it down, the most immediate plans are:
  • Branching event immediately following 0.2.0
    • Erisa is killing time prior to the first dinner dates and can go to the pool, gym, bar, or sneak around rooms
  • First dinner
    • You'll get to pick your first dinner date and have some good food and conversation with her!
  • Group event in the evening
    • More getting to know the girls in an icebreaker-type event - all personality development and relationship building
  • An ending to the evening
    • Some sex options depending on who you've spent time with and how, otherwise some relationship building scenes
I'm still deciding on how to handle the usual day to day from there - whether to be more linear or to offer activities that build stats you'd need to build relationships (aka everyone's favorite stat grinder). Ultimately, however, there will be different activities with different girls throughout the day, with a dinner date and different group event at night, followed by intimate time with the girl of your choosing (provided you've built up a relationship with her).

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
It is a lesbian themed game.

There might be straight stuff in eventually but the MC is pure lesbian and will never take dick.
Glad you said this against lesbian or gay, but each one has a different taste right? ;)

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Yes, I've been waiting for this!

Personally I've never really had a problem with RPGM, but I love Ren'Py and it probably does fit this game better, so yeah, no complaints there.

Certainly wasn't expecting to see that many girls! And they all look lovely, and that's very much including the crew... My only fear is that having this many characters will take away development time from Amanda, who is still my favorite part of the game, but I can't lie, I am excited to get to know each and every one of them... (Hmm, I wonder if there are any among them that might be likely to take charge in a relationship? Guess I'll have to wait and see!)

Really loved getting a second scene with Amanda, and another choice that lets us place ourselves in her control. Making those choices are the most exciting part for me, and being given the chance to let her drag us deeper into this controlling relationship is what I'm looking forward to more than anything... I should probably do an alternative save soon where I focus on Chrissy or Abby, because I like the other characters too, but for now, I'll admit, I just rushed straight into Amanda's controlling arms...

Oh, and just a heads up, there are a few lines of dialogue that are clearly not right. At the very end of the current version, even though I've been nothing but submissive towards Amanda, I get Erisa saying, "That reminds me - I should make sure she's been a good girl and kept her plug in place this evening..." I think you switched the submissive and dominant lines there...

So yeah, much like the first version, I love dominant Amanda, and I really like the characters and overall fun tone of this game. Looking forward to seeing more, and to getting to know all the new girls!

• Love

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
NanasBananas - You're fab, thanks! Glad you are enjoying the game and I will do my best to keep the content interesting - I think there are at least one or two other eventual routes with other girls you will find interesting ;)

I knew I'd never make it through a release without at least ONE BUG, so of course, it looks like I mismatched the text for Amanda's sub route and dom route just prior to the end of the demo. Since it's such a small change and only impacts 3 lines of text (which, you can see at the same time via the dom route with Amanda), I'm going to hold off pushing out an update for now, just in case there are other bugs that rise up in the interim.

Super appreciate you sharing and raising the issue though! Thanks again!

Reactions: NanasBananas

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Pretty enjoyable game so far and thank god it's now in Ren'Py. I didn't hate the RPGM version but having it in Ren'Py makes it more enjoyable and less work with all the clicking. With all the straight games around it is a nice change to have a good lesbian game with some actual choices with the different girls.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just my thoughts - I agree it's a lesbian game but adding a dick or two (avoidable) may be interesting too
Couple of slight issues.

The first glaring issue would be they are out at sea on a boat with only women ... kinda hard to magic a bloke out of thin air.

Secondly the MC is 100% lesbian so those scenes would focus on other people of the remaining girls the only 1 I know of that touches cock is Chrissy and she's one of the main LI's.

The main issue you have is you've got a lesbian themed game aimed at lesbians and guys/girls that get off to girl on girl .... what purpose would dicks serve when the main target audience isn't interested in that content?

Not slamming your idea but adding dick just for the sake of adding dick when the main character won't go anywhere near it seems a bit strange.

I think it was said some straight stuff might be added but it deff won't be around the MC.

Does seem a bit of an odd thing to be adding to a lesbo game personally speaking.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes