4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Everything felt good after my passthroughs. Version 0.3.0 is now live!
Enjoy and let me know if you spot any bugs or think I am a terrible dev who needs to add more male genitalia to the game ;)

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Everything felt good after my passthroughs. Version 0.3.0 is now live!
Enjoy and let me know if you spot any bugs or think I am a terrible dev who needs to add more male genitalia to the game ;)
Sorry to bother you but is this purely lesbian? The previews might be misleading so I might as well ask :) thank you

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry to bother you but is this purely lesbian? The previews might be misleading so I might as well ask :) thank you
Thank you for asking politely - please do not take any offense to this blunt reply. I'm sure you're a wonderful person, but this question is asked early and often whenever there is an update and I always find it best to be definitive.

Yes, it's a purely lesbian game.
No, there will not be any dicks in this game (maybe a few EXTREMELY RARE cases in flashbacks/endings).
My stance and vision on this will not change.

I hope you play and enjoy!

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Thank you for asking politely - please do not take any offense to this blunt reply. I'm sure you're a wonderful person, but this question is asked early and often whenever there is an update and I always find it best to be definitive.

Yes, it's a purely lesbian game.
No, there will not be any dicks in this game (maybe a few EXTREMELY RARE cases in flashbacks/endings).
My stance and vision on this will not change.

I hope you play and enjoy!
I indeed am a wonderful person ^^
Appologies for spammingv the thread though, I usually search for myself but completely beat after a 10h nightshift, not an excuse, only an explenation..

No intention of changing your vision either, you do you. Thanks again for the quick reply, not for me then but best of luck. Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: IM6

Sunny

Aug 13, 2016
Yeah.... I'm "Russo stupido" Which link to click? Day 1 is RPGM? Am I right?
Day 1 is RPGM and is about the last day of school, getting invited to a cruise, and clothes shopping. The clothes shopping scene is worth the download. There's also decent scenes from the memories section.

Day 2 is Renpy and is about the cruise.

Reactions: IM6 and unevenrm

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
No one's a fan of RPGM :ROFLMAO:

The RPGM game is day one.
The Ren'Py client has an abriged version of the RPGM game at the beginning to establish those choices in that client.

Reactions: unevenrm

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Im waiting for the next update
Any particular reason, or..?
IM6 What are your plans for day 3 and beyond?
Well the next update will probably be to integrate Day 1 into Ren'Py and do away with RPGM altogether.
The RPGM to Ren'Py tool posted above worked alarmingly well (thank you, F1forhalp !), though there's technical work I'd need to do to resize the images (I think I still have masters at 4K+) and move it from the default map navigation style and into the same VN style as D2+.
It should be a relatively easy win and will give me some much-needed downtime. I say this optimistically! It looks like this code doesn't rip the script the way I had expected. I'm considering options right now...

From there, D3 will require a lot of technical thought as I implement the free-roam system. Updates will probably be done to add generic events, with specific events added on a girl-by-girl or day-by-day basis.
I am planning for each day to have a breakfast, location-of-choosing1, location-of-choosing2, dinner, evening group event, and possible nighttime scene.
Special events would likely trigger in one of the above categories based on stats or day, but as you might guess by some of the threads started in some of the v0.3.0 paths, I have some interesting things I want to work on there.

My plan is to avoid hard stat-grinding with meaningful events in a low-ish day total. But it'll probably be more of a rolling release than my current style, where you've gotten every option possible through the end of day 2.
This is all relatively high level since I haven't started work on day 3+ yet. All subject to change.

One thing I'm definitely targeting is more intimacy with the girls Erisa doesn't have past history with, since there is already a lot of content with Amanda, Chrissy, and Abby. I won't neglect them though!

Last edited:

LewdLesbianRyo

Jul 27, 2020
Any plans on including trans women? Regardless I still love the game, very nice to see more lesbian content that doesn't make me feel gross.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Any plans on including trans women? Regardless I still love the game, very nice to see more lesbian content that doesn't make me feel gross.
Glad you enjoy the game! I am not planning to include any trans content, sorry.

LewdLesbianRyo

Jul 27, 2020
Glad you enjoy the game! I am not planning to include any trans content, sorry.
No worries, it still looks like it's going to be great! I got trans vibes from some of the girls so wanted to check before getting excited. Good luck on the game though!

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I hope everyone has been enjoying the latest release! If you have any feedback, I'd still love to hear it.

I just wanted to drop a line and confirm that I am now working on integrating the day 1 content into Ren'Py. I've been trying hard not to scrap too much, but I've settled on a new opening, a few new scenes (now needed since the RPGM environment won't fill in), and remastering a couple existing scenes. Here's a few quick previews:

couch02_intel_1080.png
D1ReOpening01_intel_1080.png
hsvb01_intel_1080.png

At worst, I'm 90% done with the images. Right now, I'm just rendering a few extra scenes, making final corrections, resizing images, videos, and verifying everything is complete and adding as needed once I start transferring texts. Sounds like more work than it actually is, I think. Transferring texts will probably actually be most of the work, but I type fast, so at least there's that.

I'm expecting to have this update done in short order. Then RPGM can burn forever and always.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes