4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

eruhlu muhdi

Nov 16, 2017
When you are browsing this game in latest update section, why is there an eye icon on top left corner of the thumbnail ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What you Avaron1974 think?
I've loved this since it was RPGM but I am glad the first part was converted. I know a lot of people don't like RPGM and the first part is well worth playing if only to get better context on some of the characters.

Also makes it a more complete experience.

Anywhoo, it's a great game especially for those of us mainly into G/G stuff.

There aren't many pure lesbian games around but the few that are show quality so i'm happy in that at least.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
There aren't many pure lesbian games around but the few that are show quality so i'm happy in that at least.

But do not get me wrong, I'm a man but I like F+F thing but I don't follow the gay thing... not that I have gays against anything but that’s is just not my thing.
(Meaning M+M)
I've loved this since it was RPGM but I am glad the first part was converted. I know a lot of people don't like RPGM and the first part is well worth playing if only to get better context on some of the characters.
This reminds me of a Manila game, usually I don't like RPGM games but in that case I like it because it "creates" a game effect on it, battles, RPG etc.

I take the risk and summon users to here:
Mormont and Holy Bacchus
(Check this game out)

Reactions: Mormont

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019

But do not get me wrong, I'm a man but I like F+F thing but I don't follow the gay thing... not that I have gays against anything but that’s is just not my thing.
(Meaning M+M)
I have played a few gay games and most of them are enjoyable for what they are, although most of the games on here leaned towards the big, hairy, and muscular "bara" trope for my taste.

Reactions: Sorrow85

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I noticed that during transitions the narrator name appears for a brief second.
Thanks - I saw this in testing, but wasn't able to figure it out and didn't want a minor thing like that to hold up release. I might spend some more time trying to figure it out for the next release

the android version isn't working
Any specific error? If it's something simple I may take a quick crack at it.
If it's not simple and it's confirmed not working, I'll probably just scrap the Android effort. I was hoping it'd work out of the box, but I simply don't have the time to support Android debugging.

dgdydt33

Aug 6, 2020
Thanks - I saw this in testing, but wasn't able to figure it out and didn't want a minor thing like that to hold up release. I might spend some more time trying to figure it out for the next release

If it's not simple and it's confirmed not working, I'll probably just scrap the Android effort. I was hoping it'd work out of the box, but I simply don't have the time to support Android debugging.
it's simple when i start the game there is error sorry for bad english

napafats

May 29, 2018

Here's the traceback

Reactions: IM6

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here's the traceback
Ah, ok. I did see that this was a common issue in mobile builds (basically that the Android client can't parse .webm movies).
It didn't throw an error when I was playtesting on the emulator, so I thought it might've been okay, but alas.

I'll see what I can do in the next few days. Thanks!

Reactions: napafats

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
9/25/20 - v0.4.0: Ren'Py Day 1 integration, remaster, and expansion
uh, what is going on with 0.4 still only containing day 1

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I am not pleased with the art work of this game. Some of the mouths are downright ugly, but the game makes up for it with excellent writing. The characters are fun, and it's a nice departure from all the horny teenage boy MCs. I may be a 70 year old straight man, but I enjoy VNs with strong female leads. I'm looking forward to future updates. Overall this is a good one.

Reactions: ngk240

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hey folks -

Good news: the Android version is now playable (you'll need to download the newly updated/uploaded version)
Not awesome news: I had to remove the animations to make it playable

I'll keep looking into it over time, but wanted to get the Android version past paperweight status ASAP.

I also believe the "Narrator" issue identified above is now fixed on the PC/Mac versions.
I've uploaded new version 0.4.1 with these bug fixes - it should be available now.

If there are any other issues, please let me know!

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes