4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Interesting game!
But I feel sorry for Amanda(sub)! - In my opinion, Erisa(dom) is acting too much harshly (maybe even cruelly).
It seems to me that it would be better if there was an opportunity to choose that Erisa(dom) would act more softly (without violence)- (So that her actions are similar to Amanda's(dom) actions.) - (Soft domination)!
It would also be great if there was (or appeared) a third way in the relationship between Erisa and Amanda = ("Normal relationship")!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NyteLyte282 and IM6

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Interesting game!
But I feel sorry for Amanda(sub)! - In my opinion, Erisa(dom) is acting too much harshly (maybe even cruelly).
It seems to me that it would be better if there was an opportunity to choose that Erisa(dom) would act more softly (without violence)- (So that her actions are similar to Amanda's(dom) actions.) - (Soft domination)!
It would also be great if there was (or appeared) a third way in the relationship between Erisa and Amanda = ("Normal relationship")!
Believe it or not, I'm already working on this in Day 3! Erisa has definitely been vengeful in the Amanda dom path so far and she's starting to reflect on that and question whether she's becoming just as bad as Amanda - or worse. She'll continue to grow from her self-reflection and Amanda will react and offer input too.

Reactions: J1215

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I was playing version 0.3 but 0.4 would include the first day.
Can I continue with version 0.3 saves or need a new game?

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I was playing version 0.3 but 0.4 would include the first day.
Can I continue with version 0.3 saves or need a new game?
If you want to experience day 1 content, you'll need to start a new game.
If you're looking to just keep your day 2 progress heading into day 3, I don't think there should be any issue with the v0.3.0 saves, but I can't say definitively until the next version is ready.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Bartex

Dead and Loving It
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I must absolutely have to play your game! I also make a game only about lesbians.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IM6

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
Lmao every time i see female protagonist
Its a a fking 5min easy sex.
Like how do you expect us to play a female as a man?? Female work in mysterious way.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
d3wakeup11_intel_1080.png

Day 3 is in the works! I already have all of the renders for the first scene completed and have just finished the writing for that scene. I forget if I've mentioned here or not, but I have my outline good to go from start to finish of this day, so it's just finding the time to stage, render, and write.

I'm scaling back a bit because I got pretty sick during the final push of the last update, but I'm still moving things along slowly and steadily (and hopefully sexily!)

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
Lmao every time i see female protagonist
Its a a fking 5min easy sex.
Like how do you expect us to play a female as a man?? Female work in mysterious way.
everyone knows that if 2 girls stay in the same room they take off their clothes and fuck each other.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Now, i'm not making any veiled demands or looking for a slew of facepalm emoji, i'm just checking to see if this project is something i could get behind. Is there a mother x daughter incest plot in the game or any future plans for it?

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Now, i'm not making any veiled demands or looking for a slew of facepalm emoji, i'm just checking to see if this project is something i could get behind. Is there a mother x daughter incest plot in the game or any future plans for it?
There's no Mothers in this as far as i can tell, so probably no. Personally liking the female protag with D/s themes hope that continue to evolve.

Reactions: Fapmaister and IM6

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
There are many women out at sea in this game, but none of them are mothers. The only familial relation onboard is the twins. There miiiiiight be something there. Wink wink. Nudge nudge.

There's no Mothers in this as far as i can tell, so probably no. Personally liking the female protag with D/s themes hope that continue to evolve.
Amanda's dom/sub routes will definitely continue to progress. My goal for those routes in day 3/4 is to show a little more of Amanda without Erisa and a little more of Amanda's side of the current state of their relationship (whether dom or sub), and where it may be heading.

donovan99

Aug 19, 2018
As a fan of games with lesbian MC I'm enjoying this a lot! Can't wait to play day 3 and have more interactions with all the characters and locations (secretly hoping for some gym action!).

• Red Heart

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
d3breakfast03.png

Hi everybody! Just wanted to chime in that production on Day 3 continues. Though I'm working on writing/coding and rendering at the same time, there is a lot to get through with this update, so I'm imagining it may take a while. I'll try to keep some updates in the public eye so no one thinks I've abandoned Erisa and co!

As you may guess by the image above, the boat's gourmet chef, Cassie, will make an appearance here and there. Her first appearance will be at breakfast as the cruisers' breakfast requests are cooked to order by her well-trained hands.

There are already a handful of one-off events between the start of the day and breakfast, but from here, I'm working on a number of the game's primary branches. You'll have a combined Chrissy/Abby breakfast (if you agreed to their plans the previous evening), one for each of them on their own (if you declined), and two different Amanda breakfasts (based on sub vs dom route).

There are about the same number of paths for the next part of the day (though they all focus on the girls Erisa doesn't have a pre-existing relationship with for the most part), followed by dinner and the night's event. We'll get more into that as we get further along - there's still a lot to do with breakfast, first! (It's the most important meal of the day, you know ;))

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Interesting game!
I don't know if you completely missed a bit chunk of it but Amanda was treating Erisa like shit for 2 years.

Erisa only did what Amanda had done to her.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Atrocity - I'm In Darkness
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I don't know if you completely missed a bit chunk of it but Amanda was treating Erisa like shit for 2 years.

Erisa only did what Amanda had done to her.
maybe skipped day one, that could explain it.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Atrocity - I'm In Darkness
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
In a nutshell, that's how Amanda used to treat her. Erisa put up with it and Amanda constantly cheating on her until Amanda brought a guy home and expected Erisa to fuck him despite knowing Erisa is pure lesbian.
that's what i was talking about. some of that background story is lost for those who didn't play day one.. some people don't like RPGM games and didn't play that version.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Good (slightly inconvenient?) news everyone!

I've mentioned before that I've had to cut down on dev time because I've been in poor health (nothing life threatening, but very time and effort limiting). After finishing v0.4.1 (an effort which maxed me out and exacerbated things, admittedly), I've gotten some work done sporadically, but have been very limited in my efforts on Day 3 for the most part. I have been pushing, but it's been slow and, honestly, physically difficult.

However, I am having a medical procedure in the coming weeks that should help me recover and finally get back to normal. It will take some time to recover, so my already paltry efforts may dwindle even further for a few weeks (I figure a month or two, max). While this means my hopes for the next update to be released before Christmas are probably out, we'll see how quickly I can get back on my feet and start cranking out content. I will post updates as soon as there's something new to post.

I'm sure some are disappointed that updates are relatively slow on this game, but it is my hope and belief that once I get my health under control, the pace will accelerate.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes