RotNot2

Mar 3, 2020
Loving the premise so far, tho I've had the game freeze up when trying to save. Once out in the open and once more during dialogue. Wondering if it's just me

mrpinkcm

Sep 16, 2020
Hoping for updates too, first ever comment here if it doesnt say how much i appreciated the game lol

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
it sucks that f95 dont archivise older releases ;/ since some games changes significantly adding/removing stuff, i prefere to have every or atleast most releases, i already lost hdd with very first alpha builds of many games like wild life, lustland adventure , "what if adventure time was anime game" and other old mikeLmanyakis stuff.... and its impossible to find it now anywhere -_-

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0 and borisffc

exter

May 29, 2017
it sucks that f95 dont archivise older releases ;/ since some games changes significantly adding/removing stuff, i prefere to have every or atleast most releases, i already lost hdd with very first alpha builds of many games like wild life, lustland adventure , "what if adventure time was anime game" and other old mikeLmanyakis stuff.... and its impossible to find it now anywhere -_-
You can always try kemono.party and see if you can find the devs there. There you can see even older patreon posts and if youre lucky, the download links in those posts still work.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
You can always try kemono.party and see if you can find the devs there. There you can see even older patreon posts and if youre lucky, the download links in those posts still work.
i know about kemono but there are only links to paid versions where u need both patreon and itchio accounts connected to dl, hopefully found ver 0.1 on some russian site -_-

• Sad
Reactions: exter
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes