Unity Eros [v0.3.2b] [EroWolf Digital]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
This garbage doesn't work. You just spawn and see this. You can move your camera around, but that's it. No movement, no interactions, nothing. I pressed every single button on my keyboard, but the game does not respond. Put this in the trashcan, not on forum.

1628161140306.png

Last edited:

handlnerd

Jan 20, 2019
This garbage doesn't work. You just spawn and see this. You can move your camera around, but that's it. No movement, no interactions, nothing. I pressed every single button on my keyboards, but the game does not respond. Put this in the trashcan, not on forum.

View attachment 1336952
For some reason the devs decided to only allow movement controls when holding down right click. While doing so, pressing any of the wasd keys will translate the camera in the direction. pressing TAB will open the interaction menu the board speaks of. As it its, its pretty bare bones, you cannot interact with the sex toys on the shelf (maybe you can with VR) and the lineup of the toy animations for keyboard are very unaligned for their orifice. Very much a beta level game, may chance it improves in its following updates.

pooder12

Apr 23, 2021
Doesn't work in VR or Desktop, even when downloaded from their Patreon. Can't move except for looking around in desktop and in VR after clicking accept on the disclaimer I can't even move my head or my arms, everything else works. It just gets stuck in loading while I can see everything on my screen lol

Jan 7, 2021
So, I toyed with this one for a bit. The best way to describe this is "Yiffalicious meets VR".
Right now though, it's more like a tech demo, despite there being a few animations.
And... I'm not sure what I've done, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, since I don't have a VR Set, I can't say much about that aspect.
Yiffalicious already has VR though

Reactions: catsdino

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Controls are bad regardless of the version. Really barebones but it could get better.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
Took me less than a minute to figure out the controls, and a month to undo what i have seen
You know who your bragging helps? Fucking no one. I hate it when people do this. "I'm a smart person, I figured it out, you must be stupid." Yeah, how about being constructive? Like explaining the controls. Christ on a fucking bike. Also, since you pissed me off, you should capitalize "I" when it's on its own.

Decker66

Apr 9, 2019
Dev seems pretty decent, took down his patreon after the launch got more attention than expected and in addition to renaming (as he intends to make more vr games in future) was waiting for the go-ahead from Petruz about using his edited models (which Petruz was okay with according to dev) before relaunching the patreon page.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
So, after a quick go because...that's really all the content there is. I'm...a little confused why the Futa lady is there at the moment since you can't do anything with her other than pose her. But, it does feel sort like Hunt and Snare is space at this point. So, looks promising. Will probably check it out again in a couple of updates.

zalazane

May 16, 2020
Anyone here play this on quest 2? i can get it to load and bindings seem to work but the vision is all messed up, like i have to close one eye just to avoid double vision. anyone know how i can fix this?

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Anyone here play this on quest 2? i can get it to load and bindings seem to work but the vision is all messed up, like i have to close one eye just to avoid double vision. anyone know how i can fix this?
Works for me, and I'm on Quest 2, too.
Can't think of anything I did differently that would change anything.

Winehouse86

Nov 14, 2019
Works for me, and I'm on Quest 2, too.
Can't think of anything I did differently that would change anything.
I also get double vision the dev told me its because the quest 2 needs another piece of software added. Does yours work?

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes