Unity Eros [v0.3.2b] [EroWolf Digital]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I also get double vision the dev told me its because the quest 2 needs another piece of software added. Does yours work?
I didn't get double vision, though I can't remember if I was using Air Link or if I was wired directly to my PC.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Is this game mostly dead?

Last patreon post was September 1st and not many patreons. It looked like it could have been great, so this is unfortunate.
Did a quick peek into the Discord server; the server itself is mostly dead thanks to its low pop, but the dev seems active in there, though I didn't stick around long enough to check if he gave any excuses.
Anyway, there was a sneak peek for a new room posted at the end of October, and someone a few days ago asked when the next update should be and the dev said it should be this month, but they're not sure exactly when.

The update should contain more characters, more sex toys, belly bulges for males, and lots of other little stuff I should've screencapped.

Reactions: catsdino and Terut

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I'm on the fence for this, waiting just a little longer on it to get features before I try to dip in.

Jan 12, 2021
Doesn't work at all on Desktop.
No key binding description, no way to change monitors or resolution or from fullscreen to window mode.
Pressing buttons just softlocks the game in a 'station area' and has to be closed over task manager.
Alt+Enter to change to fullscreen

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
hopefully someone will drop a download here soon
I wouldn't say the new version is worth looking at right now. It's more of a test with two characters (one you can make spawn outside that isn't supposed to be there) and some new ik options. The IK options aren't so hot though because it has no padding or restraints so you can easily quickly deform and tangle up a character. There are also only 2 characters set up for it at the moment. Hopefully the next update does a little bit more in the realm of things. I should probably give feedback if the dev is here reading.

It would probably be nice if there was a grab point in the free poses that did not make the locked ik limbs try to stay at their origin position because moving around characters is near impossible the way it is without grabbing every limb. A rotational button or something might help.

Also the height option really should be able to be bound to a player menu that isn't on the wall. It's very much so not good being in the options menu that isn't able to be overlaid at the player's position. It's just still kinda on the wall which is not good at all.

Aug 5, 2019

Hey all!
So the new 0.2 Alpha is live, but is available to all patron tiers for now!

Main changes include:
- Full IK Rig for characters (Allows posing limbs, head, and pelvis anywhere you want)
- Accessories (Select the female wolf from the hand menu to apply them, the button to access is next to "ANIMATIONS" at the top right)
- More poses
- Redone menus (hand menu and main menus)
- New main room
- Performance Optimizations
- Better Dildo Insertions
Notes: I am working on rigging up the old characters, new characters, and a special character to these new rigs, but will add them back into the game once they are completed, so as of right now there are only one male and one female character to play with. This should be done by the end of the month, and will be included in the official 0.2B release.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Is it normal that you cannot move in the non-VR version ?
I am certain I couldn't move till I used my trackers so yeah. I really hate that the game doesn't run through steam vr though. It makes configuring annoying. I never liked touchpad movement when my controllers literally have two control sticks on them.

Letestroll

Jun 3, 2020
I am certain I couldn't move till I used my trackers so yeah. I really hate that the game doesn't run through steam vr though. It makes configuring annoying. I never liked touchpad movement when my controllers literally have two control sticks on them.
Thankfully only my headset is broken, hence why I cannot try the game in VR :/

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Thankfully only my headset is broken, hence why I cannot try the game in VR :/
get riftcat and use that as a standin for a little bit. It's not perfect but it will save your sanity trying to play these games if you have trackers still.

The newer update is much much better than the previous also. It seems the potential of this one is starting to show.

Last edited:

Letestroll

Jun 3, 2020
get riftcat and use that as a standin for a little bit. It's not perfect but it will save your sanity trying to play these games if you have trackers still.

The newer update is much much better than the previous also. It seems the potential of this one is starting to show.
Thanks for the tip, sadly I have a nokia 2.1 and it seems like it does not have gyroscope tracking, would've been really handy though.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
It would seem there is a new release available to everyone for this game.

0.2a public on the patreon page. (this one is different than the preview 0.2a)

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes