3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
I've been keeping a eye on this game, and I've noticed in a recent post on itch/patreon that you've just released patch 0.2.3. Looking forward to the changes you've done with the side stories and interactions.

Just a random question though, Since you can ask the characters to "help" you, will there ever be a time where they actually come to YOUR character and ask you to "help" THEM instead? With what i understand with the lore in this game, it seems that occasionally the residents of the world will be hit with a "lust" sort of "curse" where they eventually get more and more aroused until they hit a point where they can't control it.

Maybe with a high enough Love/trust/attraction, they'd occasionally be hit with fits of arousal that they eventually can't bear with it any longer, and instead of trying to take care of it themselves, having a high enough relationship with them, they'd figure to ask you for help. I feel like it would sort of be endearing that they want your character to help them.

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I've been keeping a eye on this game, and I've noticed in a recent post on itch/patreon that you've just released patch 0.2.3. Looking forward to the changes you've done with the side stories and interactions.

Just a random question though, Since you can ask the characters to "help" you, will there ever be a time where they actually come to YOUR character and ask you to "help" THEM instead? With what i understand with the lore in this game, it seems that occasionally the residents of the world will be hit with a "lust" sort of "curse" where they eventually get more and more aroused until they hit a point where they can't control it.

Maybe with a high enough Love/trust/attraction, they'd occasionally be hit with fits of arousal that they eventually can't bear with it any longer, and instead of trying to take care of it themselves, having a high enough relationship with them, they'd figure to ask you for help. I feel like it would sort of be endearing that they want your character to help them.
Thank you for being interested in our project :) it means a lot.
About the girls asking you to "help" them out, yes, we plan to add this feature, probably it will be implemented along with the new "Special Actions" button which will allow you also have closer normal interactions with that character after you reached certain Love threshold.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99
Feb 26, 2020
at least you'all can play every time i do the deploy for the first training i get a error and the fight pic wont show i click on retry but still nothing waist of a download and my time

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
I cant seem to win the first fight (the first real one) the guy is permanently inmune to all damage except for burning damage and i dont know what to do

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I cant seem to win the first fight (the first real one) the guy is permanently inmune to all damage except for burning damage and i dont know what to do
This is interesting, what cards are you using in-battle? Have you activated difficulties by any chance?
This should never be case, even more during the first battle, there's something interesting happening on your side, could you provide more info please?

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
I restarted a new game and saved over that save. The new game was proceeding as normal (it took me forever to understand how to add and withdraw dificulty but when I finally did I understood what maybe happened)
One of the dificulties is "inmune for 1 cycle". For some reason that was activating every cycle. But it should be Impossible to activate that difficulty because it is locked right? that is as much info as I can give so:
-I fizzled with the dificulty
-for some reason one of the locked ones activated

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I restarted a new game and saved over that save. The new game was proceeding as normal (it took me forever to understand how to add and withdraw dificulty but when I finally did I understood what maybe happened)
One of the dificulties is "inmune for 1 cycle". For some reason that was activating every cycle. But it should be Impossible to activate that difficulty because it is locked right? that is as much info as I can give so:
-I fizzled with the dificulty
-for some reason one of the locked ones activated
That's a very interesting situation you have there. Was the save file made on a previous build?
Also, if you still have it, could you provide the defective save file so we can investigate it?

We will start an investigation to check how that situation happened

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
no, sorry , I overwrited the save that did that.(at the time I thought i just didnt understood something from the game, I restarted on a whim and overwrited it when the first guy didnt give any trouble) That "inmune for 1 cycle"dificulty isnt forever if you activate it, right?

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
no, sorry , I overwrited the save that did that.(at the time I thought i just didnt understood something from the game, I restarted on a whim and overwrited it when the first guy didnt give any trouble) That "inmune for 1 cycle"dificulty isnt forever if you activate it, right?
Yes, it should stay enabled only 1 Cycle, after that it should erase itself during battle

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Another game that should just pretty much be called abandoned.. 6 months no update.. not worth even following.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: VerticeLupus

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I think it will be an awkward moment when you will open our Patreon page and see that we have almost monthly updates.
Updates here on F95 coming very soon too.
WTF even a public release is fucking 6 months not worth following.. others release public at 6 weeks not fucking six months.

• Angry
Reactions: VerticeLupus

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
WTF even a public release is fucking 6 months not worth following.. others release public at 6 weeks not fucking six months.
"Public" in most of cases is a pirated version of that game, this is how F95 usually works. In many cases it is not the developer the one who posted their game version here, but rather normal users who paid for that game and uploaded it here (often without developer's consent).

Thank you for showing concern regarding our project's update frequency.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

TrashGods

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
how do you access the new partner? the debug doesn't seem to work for her
The public debug instantly unlocks only the Story Partners.
The new partner can be found from the Forest of Desires (from where you obtain cards) on the Adventurer's Pathway.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes