taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
MorriganRae
When is the final version planned for? I'm not asking about the next release, just the final version, or eventually a complete season. Is it a matter of half a year, a year or years?
How many chapters/acts/episodes are planned in total? What's the current percentage of completion? Are we halfway there or is this just the beginning?
Is there a long-term roadmap? If not, maybe you could consider creating one on Trello or similar site?
Is this game planned as a complete work at all or is it more of a never-ending story? Have you thought about possible ending scenarios (you don't have to reveal them - I'm just asking if you already have a vision of them) or are you focusing on the upcoming releases for now?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
multiple device= a device so old that blinking eyes in a render could slow down the game if trying to Ctrl your way through it. Is what I meant by that. And you only need a supporter with that kind of device you trust to do it. I did not imply that they would do all that testing themselves. Even as a solo dev you need to surround yourself with knowledgeable or trusted people. Though I agree with you that you don't need more than one hardware configuration for the average computer or better. But for the truly old still running windows 7 you might need some help. (God that sentence made me feel old myself.) Same with Android device if you want to run it on as many devices as possible.
You are not that old. I started with DOS 3.1..........

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
You are not that old. I started with DOS 3.1..........
I did not start with 7. it's saying that something that still feels contemporary is old that makes me feel my age. I started with win 95 but school had one computer with an even older OS I can't for the love of everything remember.

MorriganRae

Developer of 'Eruption Imminent'
Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Actually yes, you can get three available doors at once.
By the method of reconciling the characters that Shorty will think about during masturbation, I received different combinations of available doors.
No cheats or editing.

View attachment 4079863 View attachment 4079864 View attachment 4079865

MorriganRae Could you enlighten this moment for us, please?
There's no single choice that will lock or unlock a door. Instead a lot of choices give hidden points and those final scores define what's unlocked. There's 2 hidden scores that are relevant here. A domme score and a cuck score. Some choices add domme points, some choices subtract domme points, and somme choices add cuck points.

High or medium domme score unlocks the Siren door.
Medium or low domme score unlocks the Kitten door.
High cuck score unlocks the Cuckquean door.

So yes, it's possible to get all three doors if you get enough cuck points and balance the domme score somewhere in the middle.

Some tips to unlock certain doors:
  • Siren: Resist Natasha every time, choose the lightning bolt options in the orc dream, speak up when you catch Kate, be direct with Isabella and Vanessa, fantasize about Lexi or Isabella
  • Kitten: Let Natasha have her way with you, choose the fireball options in the orc dream, stay silent when you catch Kate, be timid with Isabella and Vanessa, fantasize about Natasha or Moira/Jessica
  • Cuckquean: Let Cleo do what she wants with Rachel, let Zoey suck Fiona's dick, fantasize about Cleo & Rachel twice (in bathroom and at home)
There are more choices that change the scores less significantly, and not all of the above tips are required to get your route unlocked.

MorriganRae
When is the final version planned for? I'm not asking about the next release, just the final version, or eventually a complete season. Is it a matter of half a year, a year or years?
How many chapters/acts/episodes are planned in total? What's the current percentage of completion? Are we halfway there or is this just the beginning?
Is there a long-term roadmap? If not, maybe you could consider creating one on Trello or similar site?
Is this game planned as a complete work at all or is it more of a never-ending story? Have you thought about possible ending scenarios (you don't have to reveal them - I'm just asking if you already have a vision of them) or are you focusing on the upcoming releases for now?
I have a full story plotted out (endings included), so it's definitely not a never-ending thing. But I stopped trying to plan the episodes too far ahead, because I'm the kind of writer who creates a lot of the narrative as I write it and that can sometimes change the size of a scene dramatically. So instead I take a look at my notes at the start of a new episode and look what from that I want to put in and go from there. So that the episode stay at a manageable size and the updates keep coming regularly.

With all that it's impossible to say when I'll be done with the whole game since I'm not even sure how many episodes there'll be in the end. All I can say for now is that it's gonna be more than 10 episodes and the final version is definitely more than a year away. I do have a more accurate estimate in mind, but I'll keep that to myself for now, since it's bound to change at some point anyways...

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
I have a full story plotted out (endings included), so it's definitely not a never-ending thing. But I stopped trying to plan the episodes too far ahead, because I'm the kind of writer who creates a lot of the narrative as I write it and that can sometimes change the size of a scene dramatically. So instead I take a look at my notes at the start of a new episode and look what from that I want to put in and go from there. So that the episode stay at a manageable size and the updates keep coming regularly.

With all that it's impossible to say when I'll be done with the whole game since I'm not even sure how many episodes there'll be in the end. All I can say for now is that it's gonna be more than 10 episodes and the final version is definitely more than a year away. I do have a more accurate estimate in mind, but I'll keep that to myself for now, since it's bound to change at some point anyways...
And what is the current chapter? 4? Is it fully completed or just started?
Can you guarantee backward compatibility with old saves in future releases?
Do subsequent updates only move the game forward or do you also make changes to previous chapters (or do you plan to do so)?
I don't like to play games from the beginning over and over again because the update broke something and turned out to be incompatible with previous saves or maybe it is compatible but made changes to previous chapters. Is there a risk of such problems in this game?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
  • Siren: Resist Natasha every time, choose the lightning bolt options in the orc dream, speak up when you catch Kate, be direct with Isabella and Vanessa, fantasize about Lexi or Isabella
  • Kitten: Let Natasha have her way with you, choose the fireball options in the orc dream, stay silent when you catch Kate, be timid with Isabella and Vanessa, fantasize about Natasha or Moira/Jessica
I'm just very curious about why you chose to associate those spell options with those points. Was it some kind of commentary, or more on the arbitrary side of things?

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
When i wrote my message, i had not yet read what was written a few pages ago - so you should be ashamed, you knight in brown underpants!
few pages???? that was two posts above yours and I should have added a :ROFLMAO: to my reply as I didn't see it as something so embarrassing.

Brown underpants, I went through muddy swamp in those and they are the most comfy I own. New ones are kind of itchy unless you use an old shirt to make them. And I went through that swamp in those too so the underpants would still be brown. You havent seen how fast armor can be to remove if needed.;)

Reactions: lar009

MorriganRae

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Do subsequent updates only move the game forward or do you also make changes to previous chapters (or do you plan to do so)?
I don't like to play games from the beginning over and over again because the update broke something and turned out to be incompatible with previous saves or maybe it is compatible but made changes to previous chapters. Is there a risk of such problems in this game?
Each 0.X.0 update is one episode, so 0.4.0 is Episode 4.
Episode 5 will come out in late October.

The game should stay backwards compatible through the end, most likely. So you shouldn't have to restart the game with new episodes, it's been this way for all the episode so far too. I do make small changes to older episodes, but those are not story relevant. It's usually typos, some fixes in a render, or some behind-the-scenes code that won't affect compatibility.

I'm just very curious about why you chose to associate those spell options with those points. Was it some kind of commentary, or more on the arbitrary side of things?
It's not the spells directly that are associated with the points. The choice of spell leads to some very different outcomes.
Before the dream Fiona gives you a little hint on what you should do if you want to win that fight ;)

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
Each 0.X.0 update is one episode, so 0.4.0 is Episode 4.
Episode 5 will come out in late October.

The game should stay backwards compatible through the end, most likely. So you shouldn't have to restart the game with new episodes, it's been this way for all the episode so far too. I do make small changes to older episodes, but those are not story relevant. It's usually typos, some fixes in a render, or some behind-the-scenes code that won't affect compatibility.
Thanks for the answer!
I heard that the game is heavily inspired by The Red Room (by Alishia). Is that true?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
few pages???? that was two posts above yours and I should have added a :ROFLMAO: to my reply as I didn't see it as something so embarrassing.

Brown underpants, I went through muddy swamp in those and they are the most comfy I own. New ones are kind of itchy unless you use an old shirt to make them. And I went through that swamp in those too so the underpants would still be brown. You havent seen how fast armor can be to remove if needed.;)
When you go to the thread, you will be the first to highlight not the new posts, but the one you stopped at!
They are not brown from dirt, dude!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
MorriganRae
You are very demanding for a freeloader :rolleyes:

MorriganRae

Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Thanks for the answer!
I heard that the game is heavily inspired by The Red Room (by Alishia). Is that true?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Red Room is one of the inspirations for this VN, yes. But the story and characters here are still their own thing, so I can't really answer your questions about who is who. Ashe (the protagonist) is not in a relationship when the game starts, and it's hard to say what constitutes as "further" here.
Maybe you should give the game a try and find out for yourself? :)

taylorvn

Feb 6, 2023
You are very demanding for a freeloader :rolleyes:
Demanding because I'm tired of games that were abandoned right after the prologue or at best after reaching 1/3 of the target plot?
Demanding because I'm tired of playing the same games from the beginning a dozen times because every or every other update breaks compatibility with saves?
Demanding because I'm sick and tired of games that get remade three or more times before reaching even half of the target plot?
I'm willing to pay for a game on Itch.io or GameJolt, but only if it's complete. Paying a few dollars every month for 5+ years to finally get the second chapter of the fifth remake is definitely not for me. If it suits you, that's cool, but you'll never convince me to do so.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer
4.90 star(s) 104 Votes