asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
***JUKEBOX MOD Eruption Imminent***

I normally play games with BGM volume set to very low but while investigating the audio files for the game I found them to my liking. There are quite a number of tracks so I applied my music jukebox system to the game.

I still don't quite understand how renpy marks a track as heard for purposes of unlocking so if all else fails just use the unlock button in the jukebox to play them. They should be permanently unlock after play.

NOTE: If also using my gallery mod, please update that mod to version 1.01 or later.

EDIT:
2023-09-30
There is now a dedicated Mod Post. All further updates will be in that post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aramintha

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
You're not being very helpful here mate :LOL:
Do you mean that, when one encounters some bugs in a game, they should provide some useful data (like error message, log file, screenshot...) so the dev could have an idea of what cause the issue and fix it???!!!!
Nah... I don't think so. Just writing "There a bug" should be enough, shouldn't it?

After all, when I go to see my doctor, I just say to them "doctor, I'm in pain".
I just wonder why it's still hurt and my health doesn't improve.
It must be my doctor who's not good enough, I think I should seek for a better one...
:ROFLMAO:

Falbala123

Oct 16, 2018
Just finished it after some reco from another thread.
Fuck that flashback struck hard.

I clearly couldn't care less if there was no sex in the end ahah.

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
Great game, decent storyline. Now, I'll be waiting for the completion of the story, hoping to see it on Steam so I can buy it.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Great game. Keep up the good work!

All I'll say otherwise is... if there isn't a Delilah route before the end, I'll be extremely sad.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I Like how your friends sister looked more originally her new hairstyle makes her look older and its kind of creepy like her head looks older than her body

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 101 Votes