Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
bro this game is phenonmenal its kinda hard to find futa focused games so this is a big relief.
anybody know some good futa focused games?

squiddog

Aug 9, 2022
Just played for the first time. I love this game! I am totally invested in the story. And I also love the futa world building aspect... we had to learn what was expected in this world... I like the tweak on reality.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

Over the last couple weeks Silver and Gold patrons were able to vote on different aspects of an upcoming new side character: Luna.
Some background info and the starting point for the polls:
  • Luna is a bit of a party girl. Or... a total party girl, rather. There's no Friday or Saturday night where she's not drinking and dancing in one of Venus Falls' most popular clubs. She's always hammered early on but somehow still manages to dance through the whole night. She wears short skirts and high heels, and has an aversion to underwear. She's an unabashed slut with a simple mission: Find a sexy girl with a big dick to end the night with.
And these are the results of the polls (combined from Patreon & SubscribeStar):
  • Genitalia: Big dick
  • Pubic hair: Clean-shaven
  • Skin color: Light, Asian
  • Hair color: Red
  • Height: 160cm / 5' 3''
  • Body type: Thicc
  • Breasts: Large (natural)
  • Personality: Ditzy and (very) chatty
  • Kink: Top Bitch - Luna likes to turn a big-dicked alpha girl into her bottom bitch
Here are some first-look pics of her. I hope you like how she turned out!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
What does "first look" entail? Can the model be tweaked still? I don't know what is it but I'm not 100% into it. Maybe after some revisions my opinion improves.

Nov 19, 2022

Over the last couple weeks Silver and Gold patrons were able to vote on different aspects of an upcoming new side character: Luna.
Some background info and the starting point for the polls:
  • Luna is a bit of a party girl. Or... a total party girl, rather. There's no Friday or Saturday night where she's not drinking and dancing in one of Venus Falls' most popular clubs. She's always hammered early on but somehow still manages to dance through the whole night. She wears short skirts and high heels, and has an aversion to underwear. She's an unabashed slut with a simple mission: Find a sexy girl with a big dick to end the night with.
And these are the results of the polls (combined from Patreon & SubscribeStar):
  • Genitalia: Big dick
  • Pubic hair: Clean-shaven
  • Skin color: Light, Asian
  • Hair color: Red
  • Height: 160cm / 5' 3''
  • Body type: Thicc
  • Breasts: Large (natural)
  • Personality: Ditzy and (very) chatty
  • Kink: Top Bitch - Luna likes to turn a big-dicked alpha girl into her bottom bitch
Here are some first-look pics of her. I hope you like how she turned out!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn! New Futa Character :love:

ezrael777

Nov 15, 2019
What does "first look" entail? Can the model be tweaked still? I don't know what is it but I'm not 100% into it. Maybe after some revisions my opinion improves.
Well, i guess we should accept the paying subscriptors' preference... Only thing i'd dare to say is that her face doesn't really look like she's 25, more like 18ish

Reactions: Malika1234
4.90 star(s) 101 Votes