PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Over the last couple weeks Silver and Gold patrons were able to vote on different aspects of an upcoming new side character: Luna.
Some background info and the starting point for the polls:
  • Luna is a bit of a party girl. Or... a total party girl, rather. There's no Friday or Saturday night where she's not drinking and dancing in one of Venus Falls' most popular clubs. She's always hammered early on but somehow still manages to dance through the whole night. She wears short skirts and high heels, and has an aversion to underwear. She's an unabashed slut with a simple mission: Find a sexy girl with a big dick to end the night with.
And these are the results of the polls (combined from Patreon & SubscribeStar):
  • Genitalia: Big dick
  • Pubic hair: Clean-shaven
  • Skin color: Light, Asian
  • Hair color: Red
  • Height: 160cm / 5' 3''
  • Body type: Thicc
  • Breasts: Large (natural)
  • Personality: Ditzy and (very) chatty
  • Kink: Top Bitch - Luna likes to turn a big-dicked alpha girl into her bottom bitch
Here are some first-look pics of her. I hope you like how she turned out!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That bitch is NASTY! Yuck! She fell out of the ugly tree, hit every ugly branch on the way down, then the devil gave her another thousand lashes with the ugly stick! That bitch is just NASTY!:mad:

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I'm one of the gold-tier supporters, and I damn well approve of this appearance for Luna. I think she looks great and she is the result of what was voted for!
She is a side character and not one of the main characters, so she won't be on screen as much. It's a fun little side thing for the supporters to get involved in.
If you really want certain results, then you can support as well and get your votes in.

Otherwise, we have a main cast of gorgeous ladies that will occupy most of the time.

Last edited:

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Yeah, of course all the stereotypical "sexy" traits won out on the poll (big dick, large breasts, thicc body type). No offense if you like these things, but this is why characters shouldn't be voted on by polls. It's just gonna be this every time instead of more unique traits.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
That's why Morri makes all the main, core characters. And there are plenty. Luna is a minor character for us to have fun with.
Plus, we don't know if there will be any more character polls.
Heck, most of my options didn't win the votes either, but I still like the results. Don't get so bent out of shape. The game and story will be fine.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

Over the last couple weeks Silver and Gold patrons were able to vote on different aspects of an upcoming new side character: Luna.
  • Luna is a bit of a party girl. Or... a total party girl, rather. There's no Friday or Saturday night where she's not drinking and dancing in one of Venus Falls' most popular clubs. She's always hammered early on but somehow still manages to dance through the whole night. She wears short skirts and high heels, and has an aversion to underwear. She's an unabashed slut with a simple mission: Find a sexy girl with a big dick to end the night with.
  • Kink: Top Bitch - Luna likes to turn a big-dicked alpha girl into her bottom bitch
I don't. I don't like the fats girls. She look like a fat chick
Asian girl are not red head, non of asian girl are red nor blond head they arenatural black hire girls. She just fake red head not a natural one.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Do you mean that, when one encounters some bugs in a game, they should provide some useful data (like error message, log file, screenshot...) so the dev could have an idea of what cause the issue and fix it???!!!!
Nah... I don't think so. Just writing "There a bug" should be enough, shouldn't it?

After all, when I go to see my doctor, I just say to them "doctor, I'm in pain".
I just wonder why it's still hurt and my health doesn't improve.
It must be my doctor who's not good enough, I think I should seek for a better one...
:ROFLMAO:
Well no dev gonn fix a bug unjusticefied which and where you catch. Othervies the dev will think you are just trolling making fun of it.

Just to the chronac no doctor thread a human as pet. You are human not an animal. If you don't say nothing where hurts what you have, what you eated, what kind illness you feel or get it, it's your fault you can't tell a doctor what prolem you have to let a doctor help you heal up properly.

Last edited:

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018

Definitely not.
Antisexual in my opinion. Looks too sly.

In the second picture, the clothes are too tight on the tits... cringe.
I don’t remember exactly, but there is an auxiliary program for DAZ that makes clothes fit naturally.
I don’t remember the name, but I read about it on this forum.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Definitely not.
Antisexual in my opinion. Looks too sly.

In the second picture, the clothes are too tight on the tits... cringe.
I don’t remember exactly, but there is an auxiliary program for DAZ that makes clothes fit naturally.
I don’t remember the name, but I read about it on this forum.
TBH, those Luna images do not match the amazing quality that we have seen thus far in this AVN! This "Luna" model is subpar, unattractive and couldn't even draw moths with a Liberace candelabra! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Yes, I am laughing because she looks like a cartoon buffoon! She doesn't fit with the high quality look of this superior AVN and needs a full rework! That is my two cents... Love this story but NOT this newly proposed character. I expect much better renders from the amazing talents of MorriganRae!!!!! You can do better! You HAVE done better. Luna's face is all squished up, fat cheeks, big forehead... fuck... she is one ugly bitch! If you don't make her hot then none of us will want her to fuck our sweet Ash! Personally, I'm still cheering for Fiona and Ashe to hookup and for Ashe to get busy with her mom! Anyway...

Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.23 - 01.50.08.57.png
Yeah... Fiona and Ashe REALLY need to hook up!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

MorriganRae

Developer of 'Eruption Imminent'
Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Seems some people have strong opinions on Luna. :unsure:

Her model is pretty much final. The only thing that'll most likely change is her outfit (including the breast hugging issue); and her expressions need some fine-tuning.

If you don't like her looks, that's fine. She'll play a very small role in the story and no one is gonna force you in bed with her. I want to have some variety in personalities, looks and body types within the cast of girls, so there's a good chance you won't like every character, no need to freak out about that :giggle:

Dec 14, 2021
TBH, those Luna images do not match the amazing quality that we have seen thus far in this AVN! This "Luna" model is subpar, unattractive and couldn't even draw moths with a Liberace candelabra! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Yes, I am laughing because she looks like a cartoon buffoon! She doesn't fit with the high quality look of this superior AVN and needs a full rework! That is my two cents... Love this story but NOT this newly proposed character. I expect much better renders from the amazing talents of MorriganRae!!!!! You can do better! You HAVE done better. Luna's face is all squished up, fat cheeks, big forehead... fuck... she is one ugly bitch! If you don't make her hot then none of us will want her to fuck our sweet Ash! Personally, I'm still cheering for Fiona and Ashe to hookup and for Ashe to get busy with her mom! Anyway...

Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:
View attachment 2990437
Yeah... Fiona and Ashe REALLY need to hook up!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
this game is cool here's how the characters should look: different characters, different complex physiques and different intimate places, each character should be unique, and not like in many games, all the characters are created according to the figure of one body and sensitively change the chest and everything else!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Well no dev gonn fix a bug unjusticefied which and where you catch. Othervies the dev will think you are just trolling making fun of it.

Just to the chronac no doctor thread a human as pet. You are human not an animal. If you don't say nothing where hurts what you have, what you eated, what kind illness you feel or get it, it's your fault you can't tell a doctor what prolem you have to let a doctor help you heal up properly.
I think you didn't catch the irony in my reply.

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat
4.90 star(s) 101 Votes