Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I see. You're talking about hard netorare/cucking, where LI is stolen completely by someone else, with humiliation and shit. I also hate it, and this is clearly sure not the case of this game! I talking more about light netorare/cuckolding, when MC actually LOVE to watch his/her LI having fun with someone else. If it's consensual and optional, what you have against it!? :p
It's counts as netorase or sharing, though I can be wrong. Still not my thing and I probably like it less than actual netorare. Simply because if I like mc I want him and his love interest to work everything out without a third party in their bed, with rare exceptions. This may be a vanilla way of looking at things, but that's me. And if I don’t like the mc, I either stop playing or make his life hell.

I mean, I have enough stories in real life of every sorts of bastards achieving unprecedented heights and I don't want to help that happen in my games. :HideThePain:

But I hope that everyone will have the opportunity to create the Ash they want. After all, the planned harem tag was placed under a spoiler for a reason.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Have absolutely zero idea who Luna is and I still haven’t decided for myself who I like the most, because Rachael behaves strangely, I don’t like it, and Ashe didn’t have enough time with the others to judge.

Although, I won’t be against hate fuck Bella :HideThePain:
Luna is a new character that is planned to be introduced... in the next update iirc... more info in the linked post here...
https://f95zone.to/threads/eruption-imminent-v0-2-0-morriganrae.160930/post-11887500

My objection is that she's ugly and not sexy at all. She is nowhere NEAR worthy of our sweet Ashe! Our dear dev, MorriganRae has promised to work on Luna's facial expressions and give her better wardrobe. I really love what I've seen in this title thus far so I hope those efforts are sufficient as Luna, as depicted in that linked post, is just not well rendered enough to even qualify to be in this amazing game at present. The actual stats for Luna's physical attributes and personality from the voting results tell me that Luna should be a sexy, sultry minx. What we got was NOT that. What we got is the woman that you want to cross the street in heavy traffic to avoid even seeing her! She could look decent with some tweaks but the smashed facial features, oversized puffy cheeks/lips and giant billboard forehead gotta go!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: I haven't taken sides on favorite characters yet, other than Ashe, Fiona and Ashe's mother. I really want to see Ashe and Fiona hook up.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.05.22 - 12.50.03.43.png

Last edited:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Luna is a new character that is planned to be introduced... in the next update iirc... more info in the linked post here...
https://f95zone.to/threads/eruption-imminent-v0-2-0-morriganrae.160930/post-11887500

My objection is that she's ugly and not sexy at all. She is nowhere NEAR worthy of our sweet Ashe! Our dear dev, MorriganRae has promised to work on Luna's facial expressions and give her better wardrobe. I really love what I've seen in this title thus far so I hope those efforts are sufficient as Luna, as depicted in that linked post, is just not well rendered enough to even qualify to be in this amazing game at present. The actual stats for Luna's physical attributes and personality from the voting results tell me that Luna should be a sexy, sultry minx. What we got was NOT that. What we got is the woman that you want to cross the street in heavy traffic to avoid even seeing her! She could look decent with some tweaks but the smashed facial features, oversized puffy cheeks/lips and giant billboard forehead gotta go!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: I haven't taken sides on favorite characters yet, other than Ashe, Fiona and Ashe's mother. I really want to see Ashe and Fiona hook up.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
View attachment 3000317
Thanks for clarifying. I somehow missed this post.

I don't know about ugly but can say for sure that she is thicc, and in all parts of the body, however, judging by the description, she is definitely not on the same path as my Ashe.

Although it would be interesting to see her in the role of some kind of mentor for the dominant Ashe. Maybe they could spitroast that policewoman together. Oh dreams... :HideThePain:

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
NNN? That's just weird! I prefer a fall fap frenzy!
Hell... bust a nut in every room of your house every day in November!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
I too practice BANIEROYHEDIN!!! Didn't know you were a colleague Papa, every day you get closer to sainthood.

PS: why does BANIEROYHEDIN sound like a legit thing?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I too practice BANIEROYHEDIN!!! Didn't know you were a colleague Papa, every day you get closer to sainthood.

PS: why does BANIEROYHEDIN sound like a legit thing?
You seem delusional, my friend... just calm down and the nice men are bringing you a special coat, just for you. It has extra long sleeves to wrap you up and say, "I love me!" In fact, that is the name of the coat... an "I love me jacket." Enjoy your stay in the little padded room... Peace...o_O

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
After looking at the dl size, I'm guessing you're right. Should keep me occupied for a bit! o_O
Also, if 30-40 Gb is too much for your disc or internet traffic, download Webp version (5 Gb) of the game. Don't worry, the difference in picture quality is not too noticeable.

Reactions: dougyfresh

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Amazing VN.

I was wondering, is it gonna be two separate paths where one is Dom, other is Sub/Cuck? like in the future of the game.
or are those choices only to unlock optional scenes?

Kate scene in Epi 2 looks like two diff paths, Cili (Bella girlfriend) scene with Rachel can go both ways and that's why I'm asking.

MorriganRae

Developer of 'Eruption Imminent'
Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Amazing VN.

I was wondering, is it gonna be two separate paths where one is Dom, other is Sub/Cuck? like in the future of the game.
or are those choices only to unlock optional scenes?

Kate scene in Epi 2 looks like two diff paths, Cili (Bella girlfriend) scene with Rachel can go both ways and that's why I'm asking.
There will be separate paths. How they work exactly I'll share at a later date.

For now I'm gonna say this:
  • The submissive/cuckquean stuff isn't tied together. This means Ashe can be a sub without being a cuck.
  • The choices so far haven't locked you in on any path yet.

JM24

May 27, 2021

• The submissive/cuckquean stuff isn't tied together. This means Ashe can be a sub without being a cuck.
Great. I hate it when making sub choices automatically means you're a cuck. You can be a sub but still have loyalty from your partner.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I am sincerely hoping that you make any/all dom/sub/cuck content avoidable, my friend. You did a fine job with that to allow the player to avoid the sexual harassment/abuse of Ashe by that overbearing psycho cop so I am inclined to trust you, MorriganRae. I'm not telling you what it include or leave out, just a reminder that not everyone is into those kinks. When I can avoid content I find objectionable as easily as you made the cop scene then it's not an issue for me and similar minded folks while allowing those who do desire such content full access.

Thank you for all of your extensive efforts to bring us a top quality, fun game, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Question, if there will be cuckquean content then does that qualify as NTR? And if so, should they put the label on it?

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes