SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Question, if there will be cuckquean content then does that qualify as NTR? And if so, should they put the label on it?
It is "planned content"

• Planned fetishes include: futa/female, female/female, futa/futa, exhibitionism, femdom, futadom, voyeurism, MILFs, (adult) teens, impregnation, harem, group sex, gangbang
  • There's also going to be an optional cuckquean (NTR) route available.
Tags are only for what is "currently in the game".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Birdnman993

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Tags are only for what is "currently in the game".
Yes, but it's not uncommon for the OP to include 'planned tags'.
And this is one of them vvv
3DCG, Futa/Trans Protagonist, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Exhibitionism, Futa/Trans, Group sex, Groping, Handjob, Incest, Interracial, Lesbian, Masturbation, Milf, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism

Planned: Blackmail, Bukkake, Cheating, Creampie, Female Domination, Harem, Netorare, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Sleep Sex, Swinging, Titfuck

Netorare/Cheating will be optional.

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
I like futa MC games, and this one is pretty good. The replacement words can get slightly confusing, but the drama is pretty solid.

Reactions: LbM-93

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2641555

Overview:
Eruption Imminent
is presented as an interactive narrative where you play the role of Ashe, a 20-year old futanari. The focus of the project is set on lesbian and futanari content.
The story circles around Ashe and her struggles with past trauma, her insecurities, secrets and her ever-growing sexual urges. Follow her and get to know friends, lovers and enemies, fall into tricky situations and predicaments, come out on top (or bottom), grow as a person and save the world. (Well... maybe not that last part.)​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-17
Release Date: 2023-08-17
Developer: MorriganRae - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Wow, love your game/story. Love Ashe, love her mother, and where you are taking this game. Is there a way you can include a way to fade the textbox? Would love to see Ashe get a job in a bar or cafe where she has to wear a skimpy sexy outfit and the customers are very handsy with her. I just love those types of scenes. In the bar, there is a Gloryhole in the bathroom and Ashe earns a little extra money. Food for thought.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022

Over the last couple weeks Silver and Gold patrons were able to vote on different aspects of an upcoming new side character: Luna.
Some background info and the starting point for the polls:
  • Luna is a bit of a party girl. Or... a total party girl, rather. There's no Friday or Saturday night where she's not drinking and dancing in one of Venus Falls' most popular clubs. She's always hammered early on but somehow still manages to dance through the whole night. She wears short skirts and high heels, and has an aversion to underwear. She's an unabashed slut with a simple mission: Find a sexy girl with a big dick to end the night with.
And these are the results of the polls (combined from Patreon & SubscribeStar):
  • Genitalia: Big dick
  • Pubic hair: Clean-shaven
  • Skin color: Light, Asian
  • Hair color: Red
  • Height: 160cm / 5' 3''
  • Body type: Thicc
  • Breasts: Large (natural)
  • Personality: Ditzy and (very) chatty
  • Kink: Top Bitch - Luna likes to turn a big-dicked alpha girl into her bottom bitch
Here are some first-look pics of her. I hope you like how she turned out!
She looks more like a bottom bitch to me but it'd be funny to see her top Cleo gotta stay alpha

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
Aight Dev, here is the T. I am all for adding new characters and relationships. I love all the models used. Still, ALL I care for is Ashe x Fiona and them double teaming any bitch that needs it. So please focus on that pairing!

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes