JM24

May 27, 2021
Aight Dev, here is the T. I am all for adding new characters and relationships. I love all the models used. Still, ALL I care for is Ashe x Fiona and them double teaming any bitch that needs it. So please focus on that pairing!
I second that. But I'm more for seeing Fiona making Ashe her bottom bitch.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Are there any real consequences so far? Im at the point where Ashe buys Elysium and so far the only thing i saw was that imagination about the cop if you let her molest MC...

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
Just found this and installed. As it seems Dev is serious about this one. So I thought I'd note some things while playing this for the very first time. I will just write whatever pops up in my mind as I play, raw feedback on the go.

-nice bright visuals, smooth sound, relaxing, very fine
-lore drop at the first shower scene is too much, very annoying and out of character. No one would think those thoughts. It is obviously just a truck load of background and it is inserted very poorly. Should be broken up into parts and delivered in a more in-world way. MC is at the PC just before and there is a room full of objects. Why not place the world-building info there? Like a page of a magazine laying around or a zoom on the screen of the PC with some info? And have the MC drop only the personal stuff ("damn im so horny again")
-The transitions fade in/fade out between slides in the same scene are very noticeable and feel like little breaks. Maybe faster or cut the fade in/out?
-I like that the "mentor" term isnt explained right away. I think it is a relationship like to your parents. Changed by the absence of men in that story. But I think its a legal relationship not a biological one. Like a long-term teacher you share a home with. lets see if im right
-"big mommy milkers" shit term, half way to deinstalling. Waiting for Pepe the frog to show up now
-"I used to suck on those" oh damn, mentor=mother ok, over-thought the whole worldbuilding thing
-cones when eating icecream in the store? is that a thing somewhere?
-"Soulmate" mentioned a 2nd time. After overthinking the "Mentor" term I now think that soulamte is just the way to avoid incest problems with patreon and such :(
-the very precise times stated, do they have a use? "later" wouldnt be enought? will this be on the test?
-I know that park with the bridge. That bench has seen some action...
-Cop scene was fun
-the caught scene... ok
-I liked the talk between friends, seemed reasonable
-Like the choice of music
-"dear dev, I realy enjoy Fionas plan for the math teacher, please let it happen"
-instant let-down
-ok... well at least soemthing...
-at this point i started skipping a lot of the blablabla. Not that it isnt intresting or something, its just too much.
-ok so a ton of new characters get introduced by a lot of talking and I dont care because its too much. As I skipped most of the text I hardly know anything about them. There was a shouting match at the end and now MC is depressed but I don't know why. Something about things before the other girl left.
-dream sequence after dream sequence... nothing real happening..... get going game, can we get anything real, not just talk and dreams?
-The drug deal scene is just unfolding and it caught my attention, lets see where it goes
-followed by taaaalking and another dream... skipping all of that
-ok so some milf masturbation followed by shame and talking...
-this time its no dream or fantasy now its remembering... yeah yeah all the talk and shame and tears and I am way beyond the point of caring
-And it ends.

Ok so theres just not enough happening for me. At the beginning I was highly intrested in the world and all of that but somehow nothing was done with it and it drifted to the background. And then there was aaaaall that talk about feelings about things that are in the past or are fictional or whatever. But nothing happened. And if things happened noone noticed. The only two things I liked so far are the cop and the rich girl (Vanessa?). These two did something. I am curious what will happen. Because I have the feeling they will act in some way and wont just talk about doing something and not doing something.

Yeah sorry but all the work invested in the relations between characters has passed by when I played because I hammered the enter key to rush to the next scene. Because it was waaaay too much. I am able to care about characters but why should I if they dont do anything? Its allways two people sitting somewhere talking, next scene two people talking, followed by a dream, next scene two people talking.

Let something happen!

MorriganRae

Developer of 'Eruption Imminent'
Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Are there any real consequences so far? Im at the point where Ashe buys Elysium and so far the only thing i saw was that imagination about the cop if you let her molest MC...
Most choices so far have an immediate effect, with some also having delayed, subtle consequences (so far mostly just changes in some dialog). You might see bigger impacts of them in upcoming episodes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just found this and installed. As it seems Dev is serious about this one. So I thought I'd note some things while playing this for the very first time. I will just write whatever pops up in my mind as I play, raw feedback on the go.

-nice bright visuals, smooth sound, relaxing, very fine
-lore drop at the first shower scene is too much, very annoying and out of character. No one would think those thoughts. It is obviously just a truck load of background and it is inserted very poorly. Should be broken up into parts and delivered in a more in-world way. MC is at the PC just before and there is a room full of objects. Why not place the world-building info there? Like a page of a magazine laying around or a zoom on the screen of the PC with some info? And have the MC drop only the personal stuff ("damn im so horny again")
-The transitions fade in/fade out between slides in the same scene are very noticeable and feel like little breaks. Maybe faster or cut the fade in/out?
-I like that the "mentor" term isnt explained right away. I think it is a relationship like to your parents. Changed by the absence of men in that story. But I think its a legal relationship not a biological one. Like a long-term teacher you share a home with. lets see if im right
-"big mommy milkers" shit term, half way to deinstalling. Waiting for Pepe the frog to show up now
-"I used to suck on those" oh damn, mentor=mother ok, over-thought the whole worldbuilding thing
-cones when eating icecream in the store? is that a thing somewhere?
-"Soulmate" mentioned a 2nd time. After overthinking the "Mentor" term I now think that soulamte is just the way to avoid incest problems with patreon and such :(
-the very precise times stated, do they have a use? "later" wouldnt be enought? will this be on the test?
-I know that park with the bridge. That bench has seen some action...
-Cop scene was fun
-the caught scene... ok
-I liked the talk between friends, seemed reasonable
-Like the choice of music
-"dear dev, I realy enjoy Fionas plan for the math teacher, please let it happen"
-instant let-down
-ok... well at least soemthing...
-at this point i started skipping a lot of the blablabla. Not that it isnt intresting or something, its just too much.
-ok so a ton of new characters get introduced by a lot of talking and I dont care because its too much. As I skipped most of the text I hardly know anything about them. There was a shouting match at the end and now MC is depressed but I don't know why. Something about things before the other girl left.
-dream sequence after dream sequence... nothing real happening..... get going game, can we get anything real, not just talk and dreams?
-The drug deal scene is just unfolding and it caught my attention, lets see where it goes
-followed by taaaalking and another dream... skipping all of that
-ok so some milf masturbation followed by shame and talking...
-this time its no dream or fantasy now its remembering... yeah yeah all the talk and shame and tears and I am way beyond the point of caring
-And it ends.

Ok so theres just not enough happening for me. At the beginning I was highly intrested in the world and all of that but somehow nothing was done with it and it drifted to the background. And then there was aaaaall that talk about feelings about things that are in the past or are fictional or whatever. But nothing happened. And if things happened noone noticed. The only two things I liked so far are the cop and the rich girl (Vanessa?). These two did something. I am curious what will happen. Because I have the feeling they will act in some way and wont just talk about doing something and not doing something.

Yeah sorry but all the work invested in the relations between characters has passed by when I played because I hammered the enter key to rush to the next scene. Because it was waaaay too much. I am able to care about characters but why should I if they dont do anything? Its allways two people sitting somewhere talking, next scene two people talking, followed by a dream, next scene two people talking.

Let something happen!
Thanks for the feedback.
There will be less and less dream/fantasy/masturbation scenes when Ashe starts to get some "real" action. It still might take some time until she fully gets there though. But even then, there'll be lots of talking and slow scenes nonetheless.
This VN's focus is on story first and it sounds like you're looking for something more fast-paced, so this might not be it for you. I don't know how enjoyable it will be if you start skipping all that context.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
"dream sequence after dream sequence... nothing real happening..... get going game, can we get anything real, not just talk and dreams?"
To be honest, I have almost the same thoughts. The game is good, I really like the story and I didn't skip anything, but we need some real action too.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Chill guys it's only the second update. This game is obviously a slow-burn type of VNs with a lot of buildup. If you want to see real action perhaps wait for a couple updates to be released before you play.
It is too long. But fortunately, the story is good enough to ease the wait. Sorry if that sounded like a complaint, I didn't mean it that way.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I actually prefer if the tag was trans/femboy, I have no interest in dick and pussy on the same person.
Well, in this case, you won't enjoyed this game.

In this world, there are women (breast, pussy, no dick), what you call shemale (breast, no pussy, dick) and futa (breats, pussy AND dick). I don't recall the exact name in the name for the last two (and I'm too lazy to check it now :)).
Like Kontralta wrote, there are no men at all.
So, there are no trans, all people are born woman, shemale or trans. There are no transformation (operations, hormones, magic or whatsoever) involved.
The futa are the rarest. And the MC is one of them.
Her condition make her very horny almost all the time.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, in this case, you won't enjoyed this game.

In this world, there are women (breast, pussy, no dick), what you call shemale (breast, no pussy, dick) and futa (breats, pussy AND dick). I don't recall the exact name in the name for the last two (and I'm too lazy to check it now :)).
Like Kontralta wrote, there are no men at all.
So, there are no trans, all people are born woman, shemale or trans. There are no transformation (operations, hormones, magic or whatsoever) involved.
The futa are the rarest. And the MC is one of them.
Her condition make her very horny almost all the time.
Mono and Duo, as in one and two respectively. So Fiona is considered mono, but Ashe is duo.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
So, wanted to ask, will the MC be able to dominate other girls too?
I got from the dream that we could at least Dom the best friend (forgot the names, been a while since I played) if we so want, but will it be possible to Dom others too?

WzS

May 11, 2021
I've long tried to imagine how a novel in this setting could be set up, always thinking a lot of world building would have to be involved. A reality where men were never a thing and the gender distinction/disparity never existed in the first place, would naturally look very unlike what we have now. If the only difference between individuals was an appendage and all of them thought and lived with a female mindset(or what they are inclined to be like), a good portion of societal norms would have to be re-thought to accommodate that.

If we were to reconsider these norms to accommodate a more gender-fluid approach to clothing, it would involve designing attire that's not inherently tied to traditional gender roles. And also the opposite, as females with cocks they would naturally want to adorn themselves in a way men never did and a whole branch of clothing for cocks would have made its way to everyday life. Especially since their reservedness around each other would look quite different from what we have today. There would be spaces where clothing standards diverged wildly. If women nowadays go on nightlife barely clothed you can bet your ass they would find a way to show how girthy their cock is and make it standard. Facilities would be shifted towards more gender-neutral norms, creating spaces where individuals would have no hesitancy between themselves. Maybe even language could be adapted and involve some rethinking of how we address each other.

Of course none of this would be easy to brainstorm alone, but unfortunately none of the novels approaching this topic have made the effort to even touch on what that would really look like.

Despite that, I love it. Not initially since Ashe's troubles were hitting far too close to home and that made me really uncomfortable, but then Ashe lets it all out, and that felt sooooooo good. Screaming in people's faces with no filters sounds like heaven. I adore the models of almost every girl and absolutely love them cocks, Ashe's is perfect. Also cannot wait to see what a fully erect Fiona is going to look like next to Ashe. That will be just goddamn beautiful.

MorriganRae, you're creating something amazing here, it's quite noticeable that you do have a good head on your shoulders, knows where this is going and has a clear vision for it. Please don't be afraid to take the time to improve yourself and more importantly don't burn yourself out. Good luck.

MorriganRae

Developer of 'Eruption Imminent'
Game Developer
May 21, 2023
So, wanted to ask, will the MC be able to dominate other girls too?
I got from the dream that we could at least Dom the best friend (forgot the names, been a while since I played) if we so want, but will it be possible to Dom others too?
Yes. Depending on your choices Ashe will become more dominant or submissive over time. Some girls are always available, some only for either domme or sub Ashe.

I've long tried to imagine how a novel in this setting could be set up, always thinking a lot of world building would have to be involved. A reality where men were never a thing and the gender distinction/disparity never existed in the first place, would naturally look very unlike what we have now. If the only difference between individuals was an appendage and all of them thought and lived with a female mindset(or what they are inclined to be like), a good portion of societal norms would have to be re-thought to accommodate that.

If we were to reconsider these norms to accommodate a more gender-fluid approach to clothing, it would involve designing attire that's not inherently tied to traditional gender roles. And also the opposite, as females with cocks they would naturally want to adorn themselves in a way men never did and a whole branch of clothing for cocks would have made its way to everyday life. Especially since their reservedness around each other would look quite different from what we have today. There would be spaces where clothing standards diverged wildly. If women nowadays go on nightlife barely clothed you can bet your ass they would find a way to show how girthy their cock is and make it standard. Facilities would be shifted towards more gender-neutral norms, creating spaces where individuals would have no hesitancy between themselves. Maybe even language could be adapted and involve some rethinking of how we address each other.

Of course none of this would be easy to brainstorm alone, but unfortunately none of the novels approaching this topic have made the effort to even touch on what that would really look like.

Despite that, I love it. Not initially since Ashe's troubles were hitting far too close to home and that made me really uncomfortable, but then Ashe lets it all out, and that felt sooooooo good. Screaming in people's faces with no filters sounds like heaven. I adore the models of almost every girl and absolutely love them cocks, Ashe's is perfect. Also cannot wait to see what a fully erect Fiona is going to look like next to Ashe. That will be just goddamn beautiful.

MorriganRae, you're creating something amazing here, it's quite noticeable that you do have a good head on your shoulders, knows where this is going and has a clear vision for it. Please don't be afraid to take the time to improve yourself and more importantly don't burn yourself out. Good luck.
Thanks for the kind words! :giggle:

In regards to worldbuilding:
It's an interesting thought experiment. It's not just fashion, language and societal norms that'd be different, but all of humanity's history and progress. I decided not to dive too deep into that rabbit hole and leave the world pretty similar to ours, both for narrative and pragmatic reasons. I want the focus on the characters and the story, and the setting only as a fresh but familiar background.

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes